[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone's complaining about the dex size in Sun and Moon,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1nO8D4Z.png (36KB, 894x459px) Image search: [Google]
1nO8D4Z.png
36KB, 894x459px
Everyone's complaining about the dex size in Sun and Moon, but heed you remember that before gen 6, gen 2 was the generation with the lowest pokemon introduced at 100, and I didn't see anyone complaining. What you were complaining about were the designs of generation 5 where they introduced 156 NEW POKEMON. That's the most we've ever had. You all are a bunch of selfish pricks who can't understand quality over quality. Go die, you cucks
>>
>>29418609
It should be quality>Quantity

Gen 7 has neither

Gen 5 still has enough top tier designs
>>
>>29418609
Gen 5 has some fucking God Tier designs that far outweigh the stinkers.

Gen 5 had quality AND quantity, Gen 7 has neither.

That being said I think having smaller Gens is a good choice on Game Freaks part. They can focus on buffing old Pokémon and giving them new forms. It's a win-win for everyone, and the only problem is that the cocksuckers have forgotten that more than just Gen 1 exists.
>>
>>29418609
Because Gen 6 had 457 pokemon in its dex so only like 15% of the dex was new pokemon compared to Gen 2 which has 251 so new pokemon make up like 40% of the dex. Also, I like most of the pokemon in Gen 5.
>>
>>29418609
Waait, which ones were additions in gen 3?
>>
>>29418609
What two additions were added in gen 3? I can't remember?
>>
>>29418710
Personally I only find one of the gen 7 designs that piss me off and that's Persian. I like the majority of the Dex like I did XY. Gen V was a very good collection of games but it did have some filler in its Dex.
>>
>>29419038
Azurill and Wynaut
>>
>>29419023 Oh shit Wynaut? But what's the other one
>>
>>29419023
Azurril and Wynaut
>>
>>29418609
>Gen 6
>28 Additions to old families
Megas don't count
>>
>>29419038
I'll anwser your question because Wynaut? Azurill was added.
>>
>>29419078
If they did it would be 51 additions.
>>
>>29419078
I'd count Mega's and new forms.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
>>29418609
>gen 2 "lowest" gen at 100
>still trying to pass off alola forms as new pokemon
>>
>>29419107
No, if they weren't counted it would only be 1, Sylveon.
>>
>>29418609
Because Gen II had 100 Pokémon most of which are awesome, Gen VII had 73 and only like 20 Pokemon that are interesting in any way. It isn't just quantity over quality you faggot, Gen II had higher quality Mons. Gen VI looks like it has higher quality Mons then Gen VII as well. S/M is the gen with such few good mons that people are happy that we got a fucking anchor Pokemon when in all reality it is one of the stupidest looking Pokémon ever. I am not saying S/M will be bad, heck I am looking forward to them, but that doesn't mean that the dex isn't complete shit.
>>
>>29418609
>gen 2 was the generation with the lowest pokemon introduced at 100, and I didn't see anyone complaining
Gen 2 was never supposed to be considered a new Gen. It always was just a Gen 1 expansion. Most of the "new" Pokémon are literally just cut content from the first games. That's why the new Pokémon aren't focused anymore than the old ones in the games.
>>
>>29419141
Worse, he's counting megas as new pokemon.
>>
>>29419234
Wrong. The majority of gen 2 Pokémon are forgettable shitmons.

>>29418628
>>29418710
Where were you people 6 years ago when the gen 5 dex leaked and people threw a shitfest?
>>
>>29419141
They are new Pokémon. Alola Raichu even has new typing (pretty sure they all do I can't be arsed to check).
>>
File: wnIaRyJ.gif (133KB, 311x366px) Image search: [Google]
wnIaRyJ.gif
133KB, 311x366px
>>29419264
>assuming gender
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.