/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>why ire B2W2 credits so absolutely bland? >there were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: credits.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
credits.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
>why ire B2W2 credits so absolutely bland?
>there were actually scenes cut out in localization
Is it because Elesa throws a kiss to the MC no matter the gender?
What else am I slowpokeing about?
>>
its like the assassination
>>
>>29418056
I loved the BW2 Credits. The real bland ones are BW.

Best credits goes to Emerald and Platinum though
>>
>>29419581
Wow is that for real? People are over it by now. Christ.
>>
>>29419618
?? Someone explain?
>>
>>29419630

How ignorant are you?
>>
>>29419630
JFK assassination
>>
>>29419653
>>29419654
Oh god, I'm retarded.
I didn't see the pic. Thought anon was referring to something else.
>>
>>29419598
>Platinum
mah nigga. Shit is beautiful
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDm2hPP5oOg
>>
>>29419598
Well yeah, BW are bland on all versions. But localized BW2 is just a black/white background with absolutely nothing going on other than names passing.
It's like they fucked up when translating and didn't bother with restoring the sequence.
>>
>>29419695
>America only likes the wrong version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c9j517hhgg
>>
>>29418056
Cut out what exactly? The Elesa scene is still present in the localised version.
>>
>>29418056
Both elesa and burgh pics are in the localized version tho
elesa is a model, trowing a kiss at the public means nothing so dont see the problem
And burgh literally only murica cares about jfk
>>
>>29419742
What the hell are you talking about? The credits are the same in both versions. The scenes of the mc interacting with people they met along the journey only play the first time around. Credits that play after Elite 4 rematches don't have anything.
>>
>>29419961
Well, dman. Call me a retard then. I left my console alone first time I went through the credits.

So I guess it was just Game Freak being as stupid as I huh. I don't think they did anything like that in any other game.
>>
>>29420095
I mean, it doesn't really make sense for those interactions to happen again. Only the Elite 4 walking you down plays every time.
>>
>>29420140
Well, it didn't make sense in HG/SS either, or having the MC in FR/LG retread the whole region backwards every single time.

Better to have a little nonsense (which by the time you see it it's treated more as "look at these photos of my memories" anyways) than have a whole gigantic pile of utter nothingness.
>>
>>29420140
It's not like it makes sense to rechallenge the champion when YOU are supposed to be the champion, either. But it happens all the time.
>>
>>29419598
>BW
>bland
>with that fucking theme
I never felt better after completing a pokemon game.
>>
>>29420371
Many shit games and shit series have great OST.
That doesn't make them good.
>>
>>29420490
(You)
>>
>>29420371
Its just a black screen
>>
>>29419756
But the audio quality is worse on that one and the video is more faded in color.
>>
>>29420543
Hope you're the same guy I corrected before. During the first credits sequence, its a 3D model of Reshiram/Zekrom.
>>
>>29420607
That's why it's regrettable.
>>
>>29420691
B O R I N G
O
R
I
N
G
>>
>>29420715
Fact is that calling it a black screen is factually wrong and the person who said it is either memory impaired or an idiot.
>>
>>29420783
Indeed. The screen was white
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.