[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /vp/, I'm a prominent journalist who got the chance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: 1476839110377.png (57KB, 584x584px) Image search: [Google]
1476839110377.png
57KB, 584x584px
Hey /vp/, I'm a prominent journalist who got the chance to play through SM to the credits.

Recently there was a press event where we got to play a fair bit of sun and moon. I don't come here often, but this is the best place to tell you what I know without Game Freak locking me up in a Siberian prison. Ask away.
>>
No you aren't and no you didn't
>>
What's your favorite anime?
>>
>>29415996
/thread
>>
>>29415989
I'll bite
Are UBs Pokémon with proper types, abilities and moves? Do they do anything special? Is UB-Crab the final boss?
>>
>>29415989

Take a time stamped photo of your event pass between your ass cheeks like a credit card with hi vp written on your left ass cheek in marker

Then tell me if I transfer a cubone over from omega ruby will it evolve into alolan marowak or does it have to be a cubone I caught in alola
>>
File: tumblr_m69j05rhpI1qiog4oo1_500.jpg (132KB, 500x706px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m69j05rhpI1qiog4oo1_500.jpg
132KB, 500x706px
How do you feel about this?
>>
>>29416021
The black angular one is the final boss. They aren't catchable outside of post-game, but they do serve as actual pokemon, and all the advantages that comes with being one. As for being 'special' they are very very good. They're much harder to defeat than anything else in the series.
>>
File: 7834758921.gif (250KB, 213x200px) Image search: [Google]
7834758921.gif
250KB, 213x200px
>>29416038
>>
>>29415989
What is the secret of the starters?
Is there any new pokemon that haven't leaked yet?
What is types and abilities of an Anchor Pokemon?
Is Cynthia, Colress, Zinnia or someone else makes an appearance?
>>
>>29415989
How much dick do you suck on a daily basis?
>>
>>29416031
I don't know. Bank compatibility isn't coming when the games do.
>>
>>29416041
How powerful? Are they all uber material or something?
What type is UB-01?
>>
File: 1477266012196.jpg (263KB, 2342x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1477266012196.jpg
263KB, 2342x1080px
>>29415989
Is Hau really the only rival?

How do you get type null and the tapus?
Does anyone "die" by the end of the game?
>>
>>29415989
post eomething from that event
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Is the leaked pokedex final or are there any other pokemon? Please tell me there are more ;_;
>>
>>29416050
Your starter counteracts the power of the UBs and allows tbem to be fought.
It's Ghost/Water, it gets Shields Down (the anchor breaks and the wheel spins fast) Cynthia makes a minor cameo right before the credits. She's looking at a minior and talking to herself about the wonders of space
>>
>>29416065
Definitely Uber tier. UB01 is Fairy/Ghost
>>
>>29416083
Final. Sorry.
>>
How good is Komala? Do you know its stats?
>>
>>29415989
>Ask away.
Are you autistic?
>>
>>29416038
My dick is very hard right now.
>>
>>29416162
I don't know it's stats but it's a solid early-mid game mon.
>>
What's the empty slots in the cities for?
And the tool stores?
>>
>>29416193
But it's found on the last island... You fucked up.
>>
>>29416207
It's on the 3rd island tho
>>
>>29416217
Yea, but it's stil not early-mid-game pokemon
>>
>>29416194
They have to do with a post game event, thats what I've heard.
The tool stores are a pokemart competitor that sell one-off utility items
>>
I'll bite.

What are the names of Solgaleo and Lunala's two preevolutions?
>>
>>29416221
3rd island is early mid-game
>>
>>29416108
A journalist known smogon tiers
/thread
>>
>>29416232
Nebulaa and Triteo
>>
Give a list of the unrevealed names and types.

Post game explanation.

Cameos.

Prove yourself
>>
Who is the equivalent of the Champion in this game?
>>
>>29415989
Something Charizard something?
>>
>>29415989
OH HAY VP IM A PROMINENT GAMA GRIL XDDDDDD WHO GOT THE CHANCE TO PLAY THA NEW POKEMANZ XDDDDD

THIS IS THE MOST PROGRESSIVE POKEMEN GAME YET! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ONE OF THE KAHUNAS IS A TRANS*POC! I CAN'T TELL U XIR'S NAME BUT I CAN TELL YOU THAT XHE GOES BY XIR, XHE AND XAM! XDDDDDDDD

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ASK ME ANYTING! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>29416232
>laa
>eo
You fucked up. The nebula evolves into the satellite, and then into the legends.

The nebula evolving into Lunala and the satellite evolving into Solgaleo was a misconception.
>>
>>29416276
shit
dropped
>>
>>29416324
>nebula evolving into Lunala and the satellite evolving into Solgaleo was a misconception.

how do you know this?
>>
>>29416276
WROOOOONG.
>>
>>29416095
>Shields Down (the anchor breaks and the wheel spins fast)
Except that the anchor has no form change in the datamine.

Nice try.
>>
>>29415989
Too bad everyone who actually did get to play it knows no one got too far.
>>
Why do retards fall for this shit? Hell, ask me questions and I'll feed you bullshit too!
>>
>>29415989
>Hey /vp/, I'm a prominent journalist who got the chance to play through SM to the credits.

>Recently there was a press event where we got to play a fair bit of sun and moon.

So which is it faggot
>>
>>29415996
eres un gilipollas
>>
I am a journalist and even I know that events like this don't use personalized press badges. You would be perfectly fine and safe to show us your press badge for proof if you were real.
>inb4 you say 'there weren't any'
Press badges are required to distinguish journalists from participants for access in non-participants areas, and especially at events with heavy NDAs like gaming press conferences.
>>
Exactly, this guy is just trying to troll. It wouldn't make sense to let one of the press to play to the credits and yet no one else gets to when they won't be doing full-game review copies until like two weeks before. That would be favoritism and put GF in a bad spot. It also doesn't make sense if he actually played through the game to get like this wrong. Even if they changed the anchor mon later to have Shields Down for whatever reason its HA they wouldn't really chance the obvious idea it's a base form, to like cocoon form to this spilt evo badass forms with the Mascot Legendaries. How funny would it be though if they were "weaker" legendaries that we can actually use in online play? I mean works for me cause 140 huge power UB should hell for sure be banned from everywhere battlespot and VGC wise.

PS Mr. "Reporter" I get reporters love fucking up new stories but if you legit were one kinda use this thing...oh guys what is it...Thomas Paine wrote a book somewhat on it...OH! Common Sense!
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.