[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pyukumuku @ Sitrus Berry Ability: Innards Out EVs: 252 HP /

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: pyukumuku.gif (974KB, 368x213px) Image search: [Google]
pyukumuku.gif
974KB, 368x213px
Pyukumuku @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Innards Out
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe
Lonely Nature
IVs: 0 Def / 0 SpA / 0 SpD
- Drain Punch? (Can anyone confirm this)
-
-
-

Sweepers on suicide watch
>>
lol k http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Hold_Back_(move)
>>
This Pokémon reminds me of Shuckle. Nothing to do with ability in battle of course but the way the two are marketed I guess. Not sure what I'm trying to say.
>>
File: 20161024_202557.png (58KB, 720x516px) Image search: [Google]
20161024_202557.png
58KB, 720x516px
>>29408888
>Only given to eventmons

You could have at least said False Swipe
>>
any strategy that relies on losing one of your pokemon isn't going to go down very well. This thing gets fucked by anything with Sub or by an opponent who can simply see your shit strategy coming
>>
>>29408957

What if the Innards Out damage hits through substitute?
>>
Will Mold Breaker bypass this fag's ability? Also Sturdy users could abuse Pyukublablabla's ability, you could run some gimmicky shit like Reversal, Salac Berry Sawk
>>
>>29409066
>Will Mold Breaker bypass this fag's ability?
Why the fuck would it? It's not a defensive ability that makes the user immune to certain moves, and Mold Breaker doesn't ignore Aftermath either. Use your brain.
>>
>>29408888
Holding back against a pokemon that has access to pain split is not the smartest of moves.
>>
>>29408899
They're both gimmicky without changing forms/types or not going full gimmick like Shedinja.
>>
>>29408864
That's a terrible set OP. It's likely going to have shitty stats in everything except HP. Its whole point is to wear down and bring something else down with it. A real set would likely be

Pyukumuku @ Custap Berry
Ability: Innards Out
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Spe / 4 SpA
Hasty Nature
IVs: 0 Def / 0 SpD
- Pain Split
- Toxic
-
-

If this thing gets Scald, Spikes, and Toxic Spikes, that's the perfect set right there. On the offchance something doesn't kill you and leaves you at low HP, Custap lets you outspeed and Pain Split, barring priority. Most people would probably switch out their Pokemon on it, so it can set up Spikes/T-Spikes when they do. And if they don't switch and attack you, they're still doing what you want them to do.

Gonna be sad if it doesn't get any entry hazards, cause that'll really limit its usefulness outside of a sacrificial lamb to stop sweepers.
>>
>>29408976
Can you give me one reason it would do that, when nothing else hits through sub?
>>
>>29408888
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/False_Swipe_(move)

this is the move you're looking for moron
>>
>>29411114

Can you give me one reason why you're not aware that there are plenty of things that hit through sub?
>>
>>29411205
only status moves and sound moves

nice try though
>>
>>29411174
They're the same move, silly-billy.
>>
>>29411250

>Backpedaling.

You also forgot Infiltrator.
>>
>>29408864
or you could just put explosion on literally anything
>>
File: Otako.jpg (362KB, 924x924px) Image search: [Google]
Otako.jpg
362KB, 924x924px
>>29411319
Ah yes anon, how could I forget the classic strategy of using priority Explosion to counter setup sweepers
>>
>>29411298
can't backpedal when i'm not the guy you're responding to
>>
File: 1434387661761.png (93KB, 429x464px) Image search: [Google]
1434387661761.png
93KB, 429x464px
>>29411382

Okay then, fuck off.
>>
>>29411284
see >>29408937
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.