[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Pokemon Trainers & Rangers. Im thinking about buying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (125KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
125KB, 1920x1080px
Hey Pokemon Trainers & Rangers.

Im thinking about buying a 3DS and a few games, also the incoming Pokemon Sun/Moon.

The last Pokemon I played was Sapphire back in the day. Should I first play of the other Generations before I go straight to Sun/Moon? Which one would be the best.
>>
>>29403331
>Hey Pokemon Trainers & Rangers

Talk more like that and this board will destroy you

Just wait til Sun and Moon, its not too long now
>>
>>29403331
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>29403331
If you want to play the games, you could go in order even though it won't really do anything story wise. It will be a little jarring to go backwards while playing because of how differently they... play.

Normally on ebay you can find people who don't really know how to sell the games so they just put them together in a lot. That's a good way to get a lot of the older games, if you're not picky on them being used.
>>
>>29403331
>Hey Pokemon Trainers & Rangers.
Run away and never return.
>>
Yes since they're good. It won't be out for a month so it'll be more than enough time to play the remaining games.

Platinum -> BW -> B2W2 -> XY. If you're interested in remakes play HGSS after Platinum and ORAS after XY.
>>
File: 1477084161466.png (454KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1477084161466.png
454KB, 600x600px
>>29403331
>Hey Pokemon Trainers & Rangers.
stop

And to answer your question, play them all, they're all fun and subjective to your preferences. But don't worry about playing them BEFORE Sun and Moon
>>
>>29403331
>Hey Pokemon Trainers & Rangers
Never repeat that sentence.

But yes, do it. I recommend platinum and both the gen 5 games (BW and BW2), maybe XY. Going in order is better because of graphics and etc but it doesn't really matter. For platinum and BW/2, just download an emulator.
>>
>>29403331
Like everyone already said, play them in order, every game as an history that's worth playing, it's also more interesting watching how the sprites change inbetween games and how those transform into 3d models in XY
>>
>opens thread
>Hey, Pokemon Trainers
>closes thread
>>
Hellow fellow trainer, welcome back to the team ;)
>>
>>29404612
You're just as bad as op if not worse for using that shitty meme
>>
File: 1475904962366.png (213KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1475904962366.png
213KB, 600x900px
>>29403331

>Pokemon Trainers & Rangers

Fucking rangers.

They think they are superior for having only one partner and using wild pokemons for helping them with shitty ass chores.

Fun fact: Rangers will NEVER catch'em all. Why would shitty ranger fags post here?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.