[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Pokemon game confirmed in development for NX Is it a main

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

>Pokemon game confirmed in development for NX

Is it a main series game or something else? Will Nintendo continue to develop Gen 8 on the 3DS or will it switch?
>>
>>29402246
>Pokemon game confirmed in development for NX

Who said this, Pokémon Company or GameFreak? If it's the latter, then it will be a mainline game.
>>
>>29402246
It's the new handheld, so you tell me if theyre gonna fucking continue the series there or not
>>
>>29402270

Pokemon Company has confirmed it's Gamefreak making the game.

It's a mainseries game, most likely gen 8, but it won't be out until 2018 at the very earliest.
>>
>>29402246
Source
>>
I want to go back to Orre. Give me actual control over a hoverbike and give me a huge wasteland to play in.
>>
>>29402407
>Pokemon Company has confirmed it's Gamefreak making the game

Okay, then it's really going to be a mainline series.

IIRC, the sites which leaked the information about the detachable controller also said that a mainline Pokémon game will come to the NX.
>>
File: 1446675241506.png (362KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1446675241506.png
362KB, 700x700px
>gen 8 on 3DS
>when S2M2 or Eclipse will be out on 3DS when NS will be a year old by then
>>
>>29402407
>Pokemon Company has confirmed it's Gamefreak making the game.

Horseshit, the announcement was all on TPC's end.
>>
>>29402393
Ninty plans to continue the _DS line though
>>
>>29402513
With shitty cookie-cutter games nobody gives a shit about, like that Pikmin spin-off.
>>
>>29402506

And they said that Gamefreak is making the game.

Learn 2 reed.
>>
http://www.wsj.com/articles/pokemon-to-create-games-for-nintendos-next-system-1474371834
>>
>>29402497
Sorry to break this to you, anon, but there most likely won't be another pokemon game for the 3DS. Perhaps remakes? Who could say?
>>
>>29402531
They mean the line of consoles, not games for 3DS.
>>
File: IMG_0346.jpg (19KB, 235x211px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0346.jpg
19KB, 235x211px
>>29402246
>"or will it switch?"

I see what you did there.
>>
>>29402563
This is literally the new handheld, so, I doubt that
>>
Have chances of two games for two consoles likely Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue for GBA/DS?
>>
>>29402581
No, it isn't. Just because you can hold it in your hands does not make it the next designated handheld or successor to the 3DS. It is only replacing the Wii U. A successor to the 3DS is in the works.
>>
>>29402581
So do I, just clarifying.
>>
>>29402595
Like they butchered that series I don't wanna see it return.
>>
>>29402610
Yeah that's why they keep saying it's a home console. They are waiting for people to buy it so it won't flop and in 1-2 years they'll come up with the new DS on a silver plate, I guarantee that.
>>
>>29402506
Lol you think they just lied for no fuckin reason?
>>
>>29402610
It's not a home console buddy. It's replacing both
>>
>>29402610
>He thinks they're not combining their handheld and console hardware.
Good one, anon
>>
>>29402610
>a successor to the 3DS is in the works
no there isn't dipshit

Nintendo only said that there MIGHT be a successor to the 3DS if the NS flops
>>
>>29402246
TPCi announced it but it isn't clear if GameFreak will have anything to do with it.

I can imagine GameFreak developing it separate of Pokemon, but that depends on if it's a reasonable decision.
>>
The switch screen is slightly larger than a 3DSXL then the controllers snap on the side. It's a handheld in a flat form factor.
>>
>>29402705
And just to add, the only reason they're marketing this now as a "home console" is because they dont want to hurt 3DS sales this holiday season

Once (and if) the NS starts selling, the 3DS is dead
>>
>>29402544
Source
>>
I'm thinking a sequel to-- or at the very least an updated re-release of Pokken will come to the Switch. That is, if the Joycon controllers indeed have shoulder buttons on the inside.
>>
>>29402610

>this level of delusion

you're pathetic

why are people clinging onto the DS brand so much?
>>
>>29404052
They said it's being made by Game Freak. Pokken is also incredibly likely, but it's not made by Game Freak.
>>
>>29404933
I bet it would work better that way, given that it's based on an arcade game with 2 screens. Seems less taxing and easier to play.
>>
>>29402544
I'd like to see a source for that. Everything I saw only talked about Pokémon Company.
>>
>>29404933
>They said it's being made by Game Freak
Source
>>
>>29402246
I'm predicting either:
>PBR 2
>Pokepark 3
>Another Rumble game
>>
Gen 8 in 2018 on Switch. There won't be anymore 3DS games.
>>
So is it Game Freak or not? Someone post a fucking source.
>>
>>29405967
It isn't, they never said they were making a mainline game for the Switch this early.
>>
>>29402610
Anon, they already confirmed that the Switch is succeeding both the Wii U and 3DS. That's why most analysts aren't afraid of it failing: because it's the "sequel" to the DS line (if it was just following up the Wii U there'd be reason to fear).
>>
>>29406000
source
>>
>>29405994
Thank you. You can't just say shit like this, provide a source or fuck off. This is how lies spread and then people post stupid threads asking stupid questions because they're misinformed.
>>
>>29405965
I think that is a good guess for Gen 8. Late 2018, probably.
This isn't the game TPC talked about though, since whatever it is, it'll be released in the launch window.
>>
>>29406000
Except Nintendo never said that. They even went out of their way to call it a home console.
>>
>>29405967
No, TPC said it and there's never been a mention of GF involved in the slightest.
>>
>>29406000
>>29406044
It's a handheld they're pretending is a home console. It seems kinda obvious they're way more prepared to cut the Wii U out of the picture than they are to cut the 3DS out. It's way more successful. They're DEFINITELY not gonna say it's replacing both until it's successful, which isn't a guarantee at this point. There are a lot of risk factors with the Switch.
>>
>>29406025
Source : my ass
>>
>>29402246
Switch
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.