[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you just remembered that people thought that the Striaton

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

>tfw you just remembered that people thought that the Striaton triplets were the shadow triad

I sincerely hope that the Aether Foundation/UBs don't disappoint in the same way. What do you guys think
>>
>>29400975
but wasn't it proven that they weren't apart of the shadow group
in one of the special events in the game?
>>
>>29400975
I will never understandwhat GF was thinking when they included that memory in BW2.

It was a fine theory with some decent reasoning behind it.
It's like GF became aware of how much sense the theory made and had to explicitly shut it down for some dumb reason.
>>
>>29400975
I'll be really disappointed if they aren't the real villains. I want Guzma to be the good boi.
>>
>>29400975
They specifically addressed that in memory link due to people thinking that

Hell the Adventure's manga that predicted Silver and Giovanni tried going for that too with the triad looking like the monkeys
>>
File: Sun_Moon_Guzma.png (543KB, 667x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Sun_Moon_Guzma.png
543KB, 667x1280px
>>29401027
He was 'bout to turn his life around, he a good boy, he dindu nuffin
>>
>>29401025
>for some dumb reason.
Because people were wrong.
>>
>>29401014
this /thread
>>
>>29401014
That's my point. It was a cool theory that got debunked
>>
>>29400975
Remember that people thought Sycamore was the leader of Team Flare because of his sock color?
>>
>>29401014
That was in BW2. It was included specifically to debunk the theory from the first game
>>
>>29401014
>>29401025
Deservingly so, since the fandom was so far up it's own headcanon they started making comics and fan art around that bullshit
>>
>>29401817
Had they revealed lyssandre at that time?
>>
File: 1474250824293.png (396KB, 923x1074px) Image search: [Google]
1474250824293.png
396KB, 923x1074px
>>29401817
>tfw no evil professor never
>>
>>29401046
I wonder if Silver being Giovanni's son was a lucky guess or if they had some privileged information.
Unless I missed something, there's nothing hinting at their relationship in Gen 2. It wasn't until Fr/Lg the first hints of Silver being Giovanni's son started to appear.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.