[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Zydog has blank spots in the Datamine insinuating he's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

So Zydog has blank spots in the Datamine insinuating he's a totem.

What do you think?
>>
10% - 50% is quite the gap ;)
>>
Postgame, summons another Zydog.
>>
>>29393657
Dude Ben 10 lmao
>>
>>29393670
And?
>>
>>29393676
Red and Blue core Zydogs.
>>
>>29393657
Would be great, but even better would be to get Zygarde 100% as a stand alone forme and not a shit zen mode gimmick.
>>
>>29393657
I think it's gonna be Zygarde 50% totem and Zygarde Complete totem (there's two spots).

Zygarde cells can't battle.
>>
>>29393657
I love Zydog he is pure
>>
>>29397123
Shame it'll be OHKO'ed by any Ice damage dealing move ever. It won't even get to transform with that shit ability.

Game Freak cucked this guy so much, shame it doesn't keep Aura Break and GF could had buffed it too, but nope

>Muh gimmicks

They don't even care if you like Zydoge or Zysnek cus they are bound to transform regardless, unless they take damage, therefore GF should of actually made each forme stand alone and not a gimmicky tie in ability with NO additional effects except for healing some health after transforming.
>>
>>29397216
You can use both the dog and the snake as standalone Pokémon, just not the perfect form, which is fine since he's going to have Mega Fug tier stats most likely(it's already confirmed to have 216 base HP)
>>
>>29397396
It's not fine to be a zen mode gimmick, it's shit compared to actually have a beneficial abiltiy and not be super predictable.

Yes you can use the snek and doge as stand alones, but they will eventually transform if they got power construct and I'm not sure how a transferred Zygarde from XY with Aura Break even will be compatible to change forme for some odd reason Game Freak might implement.

Perfect Zygarde is literally a worse Mega Fug, Mega Fug got a fantastic ability and can choose when to Mega Evolve, something Zygarde can't it has to take a certain amount of damage which is never something you want and being already weakend isn't good either.

The worst part is, on the official site it says that the doge forme is temporary, but GF broke the lore by making it a permanent forme proven by the PokeBank image on the official site. There is no reason why they shouldn't do this to Perfect Zygarde, they can't even balance anything right.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.