[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here isnt going to use z crystals? They seem like just another

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Who here isnt going to use z crystals?
They seem like just another way to make the game easier to me.
>the animation that once you see once becomes insantly boring
>one use per fight
>requires a move of the same type
>>
don't want to, but probably will have to
>>
Im going to use them as dramatic endings to important fights like Gladion
>>
File: 1441003178091.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1441003178091.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>they make it so the only way you can finish off UBs is to use a Z-move
>don't have any on you
>forced to run away
>>
>>29391767
In game maybe, assuming I don't have a better held item for the pokemon I'm using. but in multiplayer? I doubt it.
>>
>>29391767
I'll treat them like I've treated megas. Never gonna use them.
>>
I'll keep them in my pocket to use in emergencies. Aside from that, I probably won't use them much.
>>
>>29391767
In game, they might be super good, but in competitive, they are just more powerful gems that resist knock off, but lack utility most of the time (Can't use unburden, can't use acrobatics, can only use one on your team, maybe you can't use mega evolution).
>>
Not going to use them in-game because the animation is annoying to watch and the game is easy anyway

Not going to use them competitively because they're just shittier elemental gems

This mechanic isn't anywhere close to as exciting as megas were.
>>
>>29391833

Karenfag spotted, GOT IT
>>
>>29392321
>This mechanic isn't anywhere close to as exciting as megas were.

This. I don't understand why this was made out to be the next big feature after Megas. Having big super moves is already sort of a thing with shit like Hyper Beam and its variations and Gen 5 Gem moves.
>>
File: 1477083960046.png (756KB, 1500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1477083960046.png
756KB, 1500x2500px
>>29391767
>>
File: 1472447150870.png (222KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1472447150870.png
222KB, 375x375px
>>29391767
I plan to use each one once just to see the animations.

Otherwise fuck those things. Ill only use them when I have to.
>>
Z Crystals are only for beating Totems, Guzma, and UBs. Gotta beat them "boss" enemies with style, or else you're playing a boring way.
>>
Z moves are the overkill you use for revenge when something kills your starter/newfound bro in a Nuzlocke. And for bosses I guess.
>>
>>29393638
don't know what that means but okay. I liked the designs of a few like mawile and absol, but I boxed them to finish the game and make it somewhat of a challenge. Ended up just using a full team of bros.
>>
>He uses hold items in-game period
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.