[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dumb headcanon thread. Personally, I've always just assumed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Dumb headcanon thread.

Personally, I've always just assumed that Pokedex entries were written by the player character, considering you get them by actually obtaining the pokemon. I mean, isn't that what Oak asked you to do?
>>
>>29390656
That's perfectly reasonable. You failed your own topic.
>>
>>29390656
Oak also said that the Pokedex is a high-tech encyclopedia that automatically updates
>>
Reposting some shit

-Pokemon Researchers are above the law and if their studies prove valuable they get cushy sentences. Colress is not rotting in prison, he's on vacation

-Elesa is a cyborg

-Skyla is a clone

-Gym Leaders, E4 and Champions are celebrities in their own right but trainers like Kahili and Diantha used their league status to gain recognition their life's passion.

-Porygon's creators knew of Magearna and researched the means of creating artificial life from it

-Porygon Z's developers were simply fans of Porygon that made their own patch but because they're so elusive and their discs have been mysteriously circulating, they had no other choice but to include it what with trainers evolving their Porygon2's.

-There are designated clean-up crews for any trace of Alola form Muk because Rockruff and Lycanroc are prone to eating the crystals and small children might pick them up

-Sports in the Pokemon world allow substitutions with the athlete's own Pokemon. Exceptions would be Tennis where they can choose between a human or a Pokemon partner at any time and golf which is a human only sport.

-Emma is a war orphan

-Green pursued Gym Leadering because he likes to inspire/motivate young trainers. Losing to Red made him a better person.

-Sabrina pursued acting for recreational purposes and was discovered by a talent agent during their vacation in Kanto at a community play.

-Wimpod developed the ability to evolve because Ancient Genesect was hero of their species.

-Kanmo-o are seen as the Shaolin monks of Pokemon-dom and gladly train any Pokemon willing to be their disciple, though they are not gentle at what they do.
>>
File: group_of_pokemon1.png (294KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
group_of_pokemon1.png
294KB, 768x576px
This thread was a complete failure. These are pretty good.
>>
I always like to think that Frontier Brains are actually champions of their regions who turned down the title of Champion but took up Scott's offer when he was scouting sometime later.
>>
File: IMG_0029.jpg (40KB, 400x435px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0029.jpg
40KB, 400x435px
Pokémon love sucking dicks. Their entire purpose is to slurp balls and humans are just trying to give them a proper purpose.
>>
I believe that the pokemon that only evolve via trading are because the radiation from the trading machine is what triggers there evolution.
>>
>>29392037
>-Porygon Z's developers were simply fans of Porygon that made their own patch but because they're so elusive and their discs have been mysteriously circulating, they had no other choice but to include it what with trainers evolving their Porygon2's.

Mind elaborating on this one? Not sure I understand it from the short version.
>>
The reason why there are so many young attractive single mothers in pokemon is because the age of consent is equal to the age you can start your journey. Many young girls have to pay with their bodies when they lose to a trainer and have no money.
>>
>>29393241
I'll chain it

>Porygon2 was patched unofficially by fans that wanted to fuck with its code
>Researchers are baffled someone outside their circle could make an evolution on their own
>Trainers use evolution because "it just works"
>Researchers decided to indict Z into numbers
>Z developers notice flaws in code
>Pokemon researchers want to credit patchers and reach out to them
>Because code is flawed, developers don't want to accept responsibility because mistakes were found in hindsight
>Porygon Z source code is never turned over to researchers for fine tuning
>Researchers take Porygon Z in the national numbers anyway.
>>
>>29393739
Neat, thanks.
>>
All the Professors are just using the whole "Pokémon journey" thing to get you out of the house for a while while they fuck your mom. Yes, this includes Juniper.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.