[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>less than a month until release >still no news about a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3

>less than a month until release
>still no news about a leaked cia

How long does it usually take before we get it?

inb4 pirate I'm going to order a copy but play it before my physical copy gets here.
>>
No you're not.
>>
>>29389204
Why are people so impatient?
>>
a week before release.
>>
>>29389680
we must factor in the chinese this time. i'd imagine it'll be the first week of november
>>
>>29389221
I did that with SMT IV A
Fuck waiting a week and getting spoiled. I then transfered my cia save to my physical cart

>>29389204
The rumor is we'll have it 11/6

>>29389424
demo 30 DAYS BEFORE RELEASE is blue balling everyone
>>
>>29389204
I'd say no more than 3 days after review copies are sent out
>>
>>29389701
I'd really like this, but it seems unlikely. Is there a trend with .cia uploads over the past few pokemon games? I'm curious to know when ORAS and XY got dumped.
>>
So, it's guaranteed we're getting it before the worldwide release? First week of November is nice. I actually expected it to come out days after the actual release. Like Fire Emblem Fates.

In any case, I can wait but I'm excited. Not as much as before, though, after seeing the NicoNico gameplay.

I guess I raised the bar for S/M a bit too high.
>>
>>29389716
>11/6
is this the chinese release or?
>>
>>29389785
Well to be fair, Pokemon has a much bigger audience than FE, so I expect an earlier dump.
>>
>>29389850
It's a rumor that Chinese resellers will get their hands on copies that day and sell them early, I believe.
>>
>>29389784

For XY, cia's didn't exist and when ORAS came out I think CFW was basically in it's infancy stages so it only leaked like 2 days before.
>>
>>29389918
Oh wow I wasn't aware CFW and such was so new. My friend modded my n3ds for me recently.

2 days before when in infancy stages, even. sounds promising for SM .cia
>>
>>29389987
Well, it technically is very old, but it was behind a paywall (Gateway), so there wasn't any demand for an early leak.
>>
The last worthwhile leak was Black and White 2 at just under 2 weeks before the official release date.
XY and ORAS came out before 3DS CFW really took off, but in this era of a9lh we're at an even greater degree of freedom than the original DS.
With China added to the mix, who knows? Theoretically we could even be seeing the .cia's this week.
>>
>>29390276
Can retail carts be ripped and converted into a cia? Surely we'll get retail carts out in the wild a couple of weeks before launch.
>>
>>29391144
Easily.
>>
I really hope some modder finds out how to mod Moon's nights and days back around or I will have to start with Sun

Realistically Sun is more likely to leak first to begin with
>>
>>29392378
Just offset your 3DS's clock.
>>
>>29393369
And get all my other games fucked up? Yeah that's not really the solution Im looking for, it would also defile the 'caught date' of at least half of my pokemon
>>
>>29393382
You should get some help for that autism.
>>
>>29393465
Nah, I'll just hack it since it's a shitty feature no one asked for. You should get some help for that dick stuck in your mouth.
>>
We won't get news ahead of time, and chances are it won't happen earlier than ten days or so before.
>>
>>29389785
>>29389870
JP release of Fates leaked more than a full week early thanks to the based Chinese and that shit was fully datamined and had a crude menu/item translation before the game released for realsies.
>>
>>29393484
Why are you so hostile, autismo?
>>
>>29393577
Pot kettle
>>
>>29389204
Im gonna play a pirated copy until i get my physical one becuz fuck europe getting it a week later
>>
>>29393584
You're going to not get what you want, and you're going to like it.
>>
>>29389204
Do I get the Munchlax when I pre-order or when I buy the game by January? They made it sound vague.
>>
>>29393644
It'll be like the Torchic, Victini, and Beldum events.
>>
>>29393644
It is by January 20th.
>>
>>29393665
So via Wi-fi?
>>
>>29389784
There was not cfw or flashcards back when x and y dropped.
ORAS was a week and a bit if i recall.
I remeber haveing it long enough to rub in faces.
>>
>>29393758
No its internet. Any game bought before January 20th gets it.
>>
>>29393606
?
>>
>>29389204
It could be any time now.
The people who actually thought we'd get it early october were either memeing or retards. The most likely case is a few weeks before release.
>>
>>29389204
Maybe not at all
>>
>>29394569
It IS a few weeks until release. 3 weeks to go.
>>
>>29394620
have the games ever leaked around 3 weeks before? genuine question
>>
>>29394692
BW2 was two weeks I think.
>>
>>29394698
in that case, I'll give it about a week n' a half till games leak
>>
>there are those in this site who want to open their presents before xmas

You guys disgust me.
>>
I think that it will only happen if reviewers or some of this " chinese early sellers" will leak the games, orherwise something like 2-3 days prior street date, because some shop will sell the games earlier.
>>
my source says it comes out tonight
>>
I would put money in it leaking between November 11 and 14.
>>
>tfw no Cory in the House 3DS game to prank /vp/ with

Things just aren't the same anymore. Those were simpler times.
>>
>>29394925
Your source being your ass, anon?
>>
File: 121a834.jpg (8KB, 251x235px) Image search: [Google]
121a834.jpg
8KB, 251x235px
>people that are going to buy&pirate are going to pirate the same version they're buying instead of the opposite
>>
>>29395076
But you can just transfer the save onto the cartridge and continue as normal if you buy and pirate the same version.
>>
>>29395096
This.

I'm going to pirate Sun if it leaks, buy Sun, and then later on play Moon when a good difficulty rom hack comes out for these games.
>>
>>29395096
You can do that even if you buy a different version.
>>
>>29395096
Works with different versions too. I've used the same save file between different versions in B2W2, XY and ORAS, and they all worked perfectly.
>>
>>29389701
Difference is that it's not being put into new territories. The chinese territories getting it have been getting the games for years.
>>
>>29395680
Chinese translation means far more attention is being paid to the game, though.
>>
>>29389204
Will there be legit cias?
>>
File: 1451984411778.jpg (67KB, 500x494px)
1451984411778.jpg
67KB, 500x494px
>>29395105
>tfw you don't give a shit about the story
>tfw gonna start on a difficulty hack from day one
FeelsGoodMan
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.