[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ash wins Kalos League >Goes to Alola and builds his own

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1475045810638.jpg (42KB, 393x352px) Image search: [Google]
1475045810638.jpg
42KB, 393x352px
>Ash wins Kalos League
>Goes to Alola and builds his own league
>Travels to Gen 8 region to promote and represent Alola League
>Takes Gen 8 Protagonist under his wing
>Wins Gen 8 League
>Returns to Alola and finds some challengers
>Defeats them all
>One of them is from Gen 9 region
>Ash gets invited to the champion league
>Ash leaves to Gen 9 region to fight other strong trainers in preparation for Champion League
>Ash loses champion league
>Steps down as Alola Champ because he loves adventure but feels the position limits him
>Heads off to Gen 10 region

What could have been, I will never stop being mad
>>
>>29386445
Ok.
>>
>>29386445
Ashnime fags will never not be funny
>>
File: crying wojak.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
crying wojak.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>29386473
IT WAS HIS FUCKING YEAR

WHY WOULD YOU TEAR DOWN THE STATUS QUO IF YOU WERE JUST GONNA MAKE HIM LOSE LIKE A BITCH?

IT'S NOT FAIR
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 601x601px
>>29386473
IT WAS HIS LAST CHANCE TO WIN AND NOW HE WILL NEVER BE LEAGUE CHAMPION
>>
>>29387526
Calm down dude O_O
>>
>>29387057
>>29387526

Ash is Alain's bitch

Get over it
>>
>>29386445
i'd interject some

>Loses to the E4
and
>Loses to the champion

in there
>>
You know, it would be even funnier if Ash was supposed to win the league in the anime to tie his story to the games, until some suit told the anime staff to make him lose.
>>
>>29386445
I can't feel sorry for Ash when he constantly releases his strongest Pokémon like Greninja whom he gave to the player character in SuMo for some reason.
>>
File: alain (2).png (61KB, 430x246px) Image search: [Google]
alain (2).png
61KB, 430x246px
You just know that Ash could make the League himself and still lose.
>>
>>29387057

>IT WAS HIS FUCKING YEAR

HE WAS NUMBER ONE!
>>
>>29387908
Zygarde personally asked Greninja to stay though
>>
>yfw Game Ash is
kalos league champion
>>
File: 1355449922459.jpg (16KB, 500x326px) Image search: [Google]
1355449922459.jpg
16KB, 500x326px
>>29386445

Honestly, i would have loved to see Ash win the Kalos leagues.

Since we are getting trials just like how the Orange league had them, maybe Ash will finally success them, but that doesn't really make me feel like i should watch it.
>>
>>29387908
>constantly releases his strongest Pokémon
This meme needs to die already

Ash has released a total of six pokemon
>Butterfree
>Primeape
>Pidgeot
>Lapras
>Goodra
>Greninja

The first four were nowhere near his strongest pokemon and the last two were released just last episode. The rest of his strongest pokemon are at oaks where he can get them whenever he wants
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.