[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Ash released his Greninja to protect Kalos, then what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 234972398532.png (2MB, 1364x1480px) Image search: [Google]
234972398532.png
2MB, 1364x1480px
If Ash released his Greninja to protect Kalos, then what is it doing in Alola?
>>
Parallel universes
>>
>>29384083
Same thing Zygarde, the "defender of Kalos", is doing.
>>
>>29384083
Who the fuck is aeon xyz and why are their subs so garbage? Not only that but they shove that autistic watermark onto shit.
>>
>>29384083
I think this bothers me the most

>GF decides to tie anime wirh games in some way. Its stupid and i hate it but whats done is done
>Lets see how they did it
>Turns out they completely ignored the story from the anime and now it doesnt make any sense whatsoever but they're still going with it pretending nowthings wrong

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
Even heroes and protectors of the earth need vacations
>>
>>29384083
I thought he released him to protect Zygarde? If that is the case then that's why Greninja was sent to Alola since Zygarde is there too.
>>
>>29384200
>Greninja gets bored of protecting Kalos and goe on vacation
>Zygarde decides to go on vacation to Alola too
>while they're both on vacation, UBs invade Kalos and razes it all to the ground

ONE. FUCKING. JOB.
>>
He has to save SM from being shit games.
>>
>>29384233
fucking kek
>>
>>29384279
But his presence makes them shittier
>>
>Greninja is an animal/monster
>Animals leave places when they lose interest and aren't restricted, every single time without fail.
>>
>>29384101
Shut the fuck up Zinnia, you have no proof.
>>
Can Ash see through the frog's eyes while I'm using it? I don't want the little shit spying on me.
>>
>>29384083
Because some shit is happening in Alola
>>
>>29384362
As long as you're not fucking the frog in the ass you should have nothing to be ashamed of.
>>
>>29384415
What if froge's fucking that guy?
>>
>>29384326
Yeah but in the game, Greninja is explicitly sent by mail by Ash.
>>
>left behind to protect Kalos
>couldn't even beat a pokemon with a type disadvantage with its ultimate move
How fucked is Kalos?
>>
>>29384568
Very fucked. God help Kalos if some bad guy brings a pokemon that knows Blast Burn along.
>>
File: 1470514245935.jpg (6KB, 150x184px) Image search: [Google]
1470514245935.jpg
6KB, 150x184px
for the last fucking time, the anime and the games are not connected in any way

memefrog is just there to pander to animefags and nothing else, you're putting more thought into this than game freak did
>>
>>29384598
Ash is the Alolan Champion.
>>
>>29384415
>Not wanting to fuck his Aero-Ass
>>
File: 1476713809810.jpg (255KB, 1000x989px) Image search: [Google]
1476713809810.jpg
255KB, 1000x989px
>>29384598
Exactly. They made Greninjash as a nice little extra for animefags along with some merchandise of it though they explicitly mention that it's an anime-only form. The merchandise turns out to be extremely popular; Greninja himself gets a small popularity boost in japan and wins the biggest poll. Gamefreak sees they can capitalize on this and throw the respective audience a bone in the form of a non-canon Greninjash appearance.

That's all there is to it. Just a little Cameo for fags that watch the anime.
>>
>>29384637
>champion of the region with no league

Wew, congrats.
>>
>>29384083
It's not a particularly clever Greninja.
>>
>>29384835
>Ash-Greninja accidentally stumbles across UB-Edgelord in the UB dimension and informs Edgelord that he got lost trying to get somewhere in Kalos
>>
getting puss puss
>>
>>29384083
Stop the alolan inmigration.
>>
File: meme-greninja.png (1MB, 1280x896px) Image search: [Google]
meme-greninja.png
1MB, 1280x896px
>>29384083
>wanting meme-greninja
>biggest chode and disappointment ever
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.