[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eurofag here. Is there any way to get the games at the same time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 5-10-pokemon-sun-moon-169-en.jpg (98KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
5-10-pokemon-sun-moon-169-en.jpg
98KB, 578x327px
Eurofag here. Is there any way to get the games at the same time as the rest of the world? the 18th instead of 23rd
>>
>>29383522
If you have a hacked 3DS you can play / download region free games.
>>
Import a foreign DS and use the eShop, or find a shop willing to break street date
>>
>>29383522
F I V E D A Y S
Calm the fuck down man, just stay off 4chan until you get it.
>>
>>29383522
Move to a real country
>>
You will suffer with the rest of us. They have not yet forgotten the XY leaks. Remember to repent for your sins by flogging yourself thrice after every meal.
>>
>>29383546
This.
Then you can import your save.
>>
Yes, you have the chance to swap the eShop from EUR to AUS. That only works with a EUR model.
>>
I've preordered it at a local shop. They don't care about giving them out if they receive it early, it fact it happens most of the time and they send you a message as soon as it happens. Pretty sure I'll get it at the same time if not sooner.
>>
>>29383522
If you have a hacked 3ds you can play it at least a week before everyone else instead of a week later.
>>
>>29383522
Just get the freeshop nigga
>>
>>29383522
Just saw a video about it, basically EU 3DS can go to the AUS eshop if you totally reset your console, create another nintendo id and at the start pick the new ID to get on the AUS store.

So you can actually play the game before anyone else, since it's the first eshop to get new things
>>
>>29383522
Install the American .cia if you have CFW on your 3DS. An if you want, transfer the save file to a cartridge once the game comes out in Europe
>>
File: 1460725445979.gif (160KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1460725445979.gif
160KB, 400x388px
>>29383522
>have to wait 5 extra days while amerifats spoil literally everything

Who was it that broke street date anyway? Germans? Italians?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.