[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Team Skull is evil >No Aether Foundation is evil >No

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 1473291989_maxresdefault.jpg (99KB, 747x420px) Image search: [Google]
1473291989_maxresdefault.jpg
99KB, 747x420px
>Team Skull is evil
>No Aether Foundation is evil
>No you're stupid because Skull are just pretending to be evil
>No you're stupid because Aether is probably misguided in the worst case scenario

Is it really that hard to assume that we havent seen reall villain yet?

Friendly reminder that GF never revealed Lysandre nor AZ - two crucial characters in XY - in the pre-release campaign. Everybody thought Xerosic is the boss of Flare

Im sure both Skull and Aether have good and badd sides but i doubt we saw the main evil person
>>
File: ChxmDxyWkAAGHLc.jpg (47KB, 600x422px) Image search: [Google]
ChxmDxyWkAAGHLc.jpg
47KB, 600x422px
>aether foundation ends up being legit good
>we all end up looking like this guy
>>
>>29381083
Id be very surprised if the all just purely evil, it would be just poor writing. Having a mix of good and bad (like N and Ghetsis) would be a lot more interesting and natural
>>
Gamefreak didn't reveal Lysandre or AZ because they knew they fucked up and shoehorned both into the story instead of involving them like they did with Team Plasma. They really fucked up XY's story and might have learned their lesson, and this time maybe they will actually introduce the main characters agead of the last chapter.
>>
>>29381736
Yeah right. They dont care if YOU think they fucked up or not.
>>
>>29381757
You do realize GF knows they rushed Kalos to the point of it being an unfinsihed region right?
>>
>>29381778

Source.
>>
I wish to have more grey-tier Villains where you could possibly agree with them but aren't insane like all the other ones we've had.

Bonus points if the leader of the faction is female
>>
>>29381778
No they didn't. Where's your evidence? Interviews? Any sort of sauce?
>>
>>29381757
I give valid criticism and how do you reply?
>t-that's just tour opinion!

You gen6fags are the worst manchildren on this board.
>>
>>29381047
Skull-> Chaotic Neutral
Aether-> Lawful evil
Simple as that
>>
>>29381778
You do realize GF made thousands of other things they dont care about?

Think of Diamond and Pearl which never even had all new Pokemon avaible before post game.

Apparently Masuda loves XY and his writing about it very regularly on his blog
>>
>>29381809
Well it's not hard to figure out

They programmed AZ's Floette into the game with special stats and a unique move

But never did anything

Kalos Powerplant

3 extra entrances that do nothing after building up Volcanion to be in the mountains

There's also more like, how awfully Lumious badland's the desert route is with the wind

And the Lumios save glitch: the most game breaking glitch to be that easily accessible in Pokemon history
>>
>>29381832
>"i dont like it"
>valid criticism

are you dumb?
>>
I think this is what where are getting

Aether Foundation is indirectly evil.
Lusamine has good intentions, but he made some mistakes leading to the climax
That's why gladion left Aether and Join skull.

Imo Faba and Wicke are married, they are both named after the same flower, a toxic flower. So they are (at least Faba) the true evil inside Aether
>>
>>29381851
Yes I know, and that's what actually turning me away from Pokemon

>inb4 then just leave

Pokemon has been apart of me probably longer than you've been alive putting almost 1000+ hours into the series. You can't just walk away

I'm just upset seeing Gf literally piss on the series
>>
>>29381866
>3 extra entrances that do nothing after building up Volcanion to be in the mountains
wut? I don't remember that
>>
>>29381908
Really? People here talked about it a lot and potential events about it early XY

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/a/af/Kalos_Route_13_XY.png
>>
>>29381933
I remember that, I do not remember that "Volcanion being in the mountains" thing
>>
>>29381866
>They programmed AZ's Floette into the game with special stats and a unique move
AZ Floette most likely waits for release, even Zygarde is being the focus only now. Its clearly not over for 6 gen stuff

>Kalos Powerplant
>3 extra entrances that do nothing after building up Volcanion to be in the mountains
Badlands arent exactly the only mountains in the region mind you
>There's also more like, how awfully Lumious badland's the desert route is with the wind
Thats just game design just as the blizzard route in Sinnoh or water routes in Hoenn
>And the Lumios save glitch: the most game breaking glitch to be that easily accessible in Pokemon history
>which was fixed by GF
>>
>>29381981
Viola's sister Alexa talked about it or something.
>>
>>29382007
You do realize gen 6 is literally over in 2 weeks right?
>>
>>29381736
Man AZ was such a wasted oppurtunity.
The Idea was great.
They should add a sub plot with team plasma asking him to build the Weapon. Az refuses to do it, they go to Parfum Palace searching for information...
>>
>>29382050
6 gen yes, 6 gen stuff not considering Zygarde cells mission is in SM and Sina and Dexio aswell (and we dont know if its just that). Plus the AZ floette deffo will be in some way in SM aswell
>>
>>29382103
That doesn't change the fact that Gen 6 literally has unreleased content as it comes to a close in less than a month.

They failed to "finish" the product
>>
>>29382156
Its possible its their new strategy: to tie few generations together

Do you think its a coincidence that gen 6 has 72 pokemon while gen 7 has 81 (73 without Ultra Beasts)? No, its pretty clear they're planning things in advance

Strange Souvenir in XY is also not a coincidence
>>
>>29382300
That's my whole argument.

By literal definition, gen 6 is not a full complete product
>>
>>29381866
Game Freak dummies shit out all the time.

See: Azure Flute.
>>
>>29381047
> Team Skull helps you out during your Trial
> people still believe they arent our bois
>>
>Friendly reminder that GF never revealed Lysandre nor AZ
friendly reminder that GF never revealed a pseudo legendary before release of the game... until gen VII.
>>
>>29382772
Thats the point: if they're good at the very beggining then where is the twist?
>>
>>29381907
>Pokemon has been apart of me probably longer than you've been alive putting almost 1000+ hours into the series.
That's it? I've put 750 hours into Y alone.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.