[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

By the mercy of heaven, you have been chosen to change the strengths

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 009.jpg (376KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
009.jpg
376KB, 1280x720px
By the mercy of heaven, you have been chosen to change the strengths and weaknesses of two types. You've basically been given free reign to whatever you want, the only thing you CAN'T do is touch the relationship between Fire, Grass, and Water. Everything else is fair game.
>>
>>29379248
Psychic resist Fairy and supeffects Fairy.
>>
Psychic now SE against fairy
Grass no longer resisted by flying, resists fairy
>>
Water is now weak to poison and ice.
Fairy is now weak to ice and fire
>>
Bug resists fairy and is super effective against fairy

Ice resists ground and dragon

>>29379278
>>29379313
Since when was Psychic first in line for a buff?
>>
>>29379248
Is that a drama medieval romance not pokemon yes? Tell me. I don't remember she and his in the games.
>>
>>29379414
Because psychic should be great again
Right now it's a subpar type both offensively and defensively
>>
>>29379414
Because Psychic has been replaced by Fairy which is not nice at all for such an awesome type.
>>
>>29379489
>>29379544
After gen 1 hard to feel sympathy for it, but thinking about it I see what you mean

Let it resist poison since it fairy buffed it? Also if they buffed bug the way I suggested they'd be much more even
>>
>>29379605
that, would be a major boon for gardevoir. I like it.
speaking of poison I'd make it se against bug.
>>
>>29379605
Psychic already resists Poison retard.
>>
>>29379676
Might wanna double check that anon

Guess /vp/ does need the game to tell you what moves to use
>>
>>29379672
Leave bug alone, they have it bad enough already
>>
Make no type resist Psychic, there you go perfectly balanced.
>>
>>29379248
>Poison gains SE against Water and Fighting
>Psychic is immune to Fairy
>Ice loses Rock weakness, gains resistance to Ground and Water
>Steel recovers Dark resistance
>Ghost becomes weak to Fairy, Dark becomes neutral
>Null Type added
>>
Fairy no longer SE against dark. Grass now resistant to Fairy.

I would also give ice a few resistances, or less SE, to try make some of those slow bulky ice-types worth it.
>>
Ice: No longer weak to rock. Resists water and ground. Now super effective against water.

Fairy: Weak to fire, no longer resists bug, and is not very effective against normal.
>>
>>29379341
I can half agree with this. Make water weak to Poison, and make Fairy weak to Fire.
>>
File: 1259151745124.jpg (10KB, 298x292px) Image search: [Google]
1259151745124.jpg
10KB, 298x292px
>>29380383
>buff fire even more xD
>>
>>29379979
I like this.
>>
>>29380383
>buffing Fire
Gasoline should be injected into your lungs and ignited.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.