[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seems recently people have been talking about thee empty lots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: hammer.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hammer.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
Seems recently people have been talking about thee empty lots in Alola and saying that in the post game we (or Alolans) will build gyms there.

While that isnt that bad sounding and the chinese leak said a league will appear (he only mentioned elite 4 though) i dont think thats the case. Why?

The shop with a hammer on the second island. If that would be post game thing they wouldnt introduce the buliding/crafting shop so early and it probably wont be the only building shop.

In my opinion it will be some combination between villa from Platinum and a secret base. We might be allowed to build our own facility/shop/base

Building gyms sounds unrealistic. How would you build a bug gym for example? Could you imagine how many accessories that would reqiure? Alolans doing it wouldnt make sense either since Trials are staple of that region
>>
>>29374012
I'm pretty sure it's a pickaxe
>>
>>29374012
I don't recall the villa from platinum. Can someone explain?
>>
>>29374047
Basically you got a villa from Steven Stone's friend and you had to decorate it
>>
>>29374054
Wow. Guess I never payed attention to the platinum game
>>
Guys they battle fields, like the one that you battle hau at the beginning of the game?? It's p obvs. I mean some are not, like the one in the demo- that's just gen one pandering. But the rest I'm p sure are for battling kahunas
>>
File: 1477201956457.jpg (55KB, 599x575px) Image search: [Google]
1477201956457.jpg
55KB, 599x575px
>>29374012
Buildings gyms aren't unrealistic, super secret bases are literally non-official gyms
and pic related
>>
>>29374168
>Buildings gyms aren't unrealistic,
Ok then, explian how will you build a bug gym or a psychic gym.

What materials and decorations will you use
>>
>>29374178
this is so fucking autistic. of course our gyms will not look like viola's gym, more like bugsy's gym in gen II, super secret bases with official uses
>>
>>29374214
But thats naive. Do you realize how many specific items we'd need to create 18 optional gyms for different types (because everyone would choose different types)?

Secret base idea as a house/facility makes sense. Gyms are unrealistic unless we're talking about super basic ones a'la actual Secret Bases but who'd want that?
>>
>>29374231
it will be vague
>>
Presets then OP? That means they would have 16 different gym designs based on the types available.
>>
>>29374231
I could imagine them having a variety of generic items, and then having skins that apply to everything you've placed. For instance, an ordinary block under the Normal skin might be a flowerbed in Grass, a gravestone in Ghost, or some sort of lightbulb in Electric.
>>
The empty lots are for the Battle Facility paid DLC, which Game Freak decided was fine after all the crying for Frontier DLC in ORAS
>>
If the game lets us build gyms i think it will work the following way:

1- you go to the shop and are allowed to buy a gym set there will be a gym set for almost every type (perhaps not for the elite 4 types to make d load easy on gamefreak)

2- you are only allowed to buy the gym set once and only for 8 gyms which will make the decision crucial to the player

3-once you acquire the gym set you are allowed to build any of your gyms in whatever city with an empty lot which you can move multiple times

4- the new pre-desing gym will have minimum space for custumization (maybe we get to decide what pokemon they can use from that type)

5-once the gym is build the trial captain of the gyms type will automatically become the gym leader

Or so i would do it if i was incharge of making this...
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.