[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>not having Deerling and Sawsbuck in Alola >not assigning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (479KB, 1129x1062px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
479KB, 1129x1062px
>not having Deerling and Sawsbuck in Alola
>not assigning a Deerling&Sawsbuck season to different islands
>you STILL have to trade from BW to get a non-spring Sawsbuck
Fuck gamefreak.
>>
>>29373510
Spring Sawsbuck is the micropenis of Sawsbuck. It's just disappointing and depressing to look at.
They had four options for a "default" season for post-BW games, and they chose Spring. Blunder of a the millenium.
>>
>decide to implement seasons
>have them change every month
Revolting.

I hope seasons come back eventually though. Hopefully not in as retarded a way.
>>
Anon, there's always a chance at post-game national dex pokemon encounters, like the Safari Zone/Friend Safari or the DexNav!
>>
>>29373896
How else would you do it?
>>
>>29373973
Match them to the month on your 3DS.
>>
>>29374074
doesn't exactly work when different parts of the world have different seasons at the same time of year.

what might be summer in NA is actually winter in aus
>>
>bring over from BW
>tfw love both autumn and winter sawsbuck
>can't switch my perfectly breeded bro freely between them
They should introduce some kind of institute where you can change Sawsbuck forms. They had a perfect opportunity with Weather institute in ORAS.

>>29373973
Not him but I think they should change far more often, maybe have a season last a week.
>>
>>29373762
I'd say summer is worse.
Fall and Winter are definitely the best.
I miss seasons.
>>
>>29374096
Good thing you have to pick a region when setting up your 3DS, then.
>>
>>29374074
I wouldn't want to wait too long to get, for example, a winter Sawsbuck. that just doesn't seem practical to me.
>>
>>29373510
>>not assigning a Deerling&Sawsbuck season to different islands
Source?
>>
>>29374124
Then you can change your clock, or they can have some method of changing its form otherwise (ie some sort of nature preserve with an area for each season).

I think seasons should return, but not be as all-encompassing as they were in Gen V. I think seasons should affect how locations look, minor events, and maybe tweak Pokemon distributions, but not in an intrusive way. Seasons should be done the same way as day and night. There shouldn't be a city that completely changes based on whether it's summer or winter.
>>
>>29374120
Hell no, spring is the absolute worst. Summer is boring and default-looking, but spring has nothing going on except a couple really tiny flowers. I mean, it's spring, there's not much to work with so I can't blame them, but it doesn't change the fact that I don't wanna use it.
>>
>>29374074
That's dumb, you'd have to wait nine months to acces all different forms/areas. It could work only if the change was purely aesthetic, but then a lot of the appeal of the mechanic would be lost
>>
>>29374221
The season shouldn't have any affect on where you can go in the first place, and Deerling/Sawsbuck are cosmetic forme changes only. And shit, it would beat being locked into using only Spring.
>>
>>29374221
If anything the time a season lasts should be shorter, it's entirely possible to slowly play through the BW and never even seeing all seasons.
>>
>>29374096
Implying that's any more difficult than having timezones.

Good lord you must have no clue about programming whatsoever.
>>
Deerling

Winter > autumn > spring > summer

Sawsbuck

Winter = autumn > summer > spring
>>
>>29374254
True, I remember playing through White for the first time and never even getting to see Undella Town in the summer time. I got locked out of a chunk of content apparently because I wasn't playing at the right time, which is why I think seasons shouldn't have that sort of effect if they return.
>>
File: deerling alola.jpg (514KB, 1906x883px) Image search: [Google]
deerling alola.jpg
514KB, 1906x883px
>>29373510
This is all you had to do gamefreak. How did you make such a blunder?

admittably autumn is kinda asspulled but eh
>>
>>29373510
Such a forgettable fucking pokemon.
>>
>>29375882
If it weren't for the faggots complaining about it I'd have forgotten ages ago.
>>
>>29375882
>forgettable
>one of the coolest gimmicks
>>
Those other forms are reaching Glameow/Stunky-tier now.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.