[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that we know all the new Pokémon, answer: What is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 3

File: KALOSORALOLA.png (3MB, 2158x656px) Image search: [Google]
KALOSORALOLA.png
3MB, 2158x656px
Now that we know all the new Pokémon, answer:

What is the best pokedex: Kalos or Alola?
>>
Alola
>>
>>29372892
why?
>>
>>29372900
Not the same guy, but I felt Kalos is just too big of a dex. You can go through a route and entirely miss like 5 pokemon. It's way too jam packed.
>>
>>29372885
New Unova
>>
Kalos
>>
>>29372885
Alola.
Kalos's was too big, Alola's is more like Platinum's or B2W2's, which didn't smoother the new pokemon with old ones.
While there are still more old pokemon, its at least about one 3rd effective new pokemon, while the XY dex was 72 new pokemon in a fucking 457 dex
>>
>>29372885
Kalos, every of three pokedex was so exiting

i really find someting new in every steep
>>
>>29372885
Kalos

It's what Pokemon should be now, options for all players to have diverse teams
>>
Kalos dex is great, you can Nuzlocke it 3 times and always end up with radically different teams
>>
National Pokédex.
>>
>>29372916
That just leaves stuff to do in the postgame, don't be retarded.
>>
Kalos has the better set of new Pokemon

Alola's regional dex will likely lend itself to the setting better
>>
Kalos, and its not even close.
>>
Kalos is better because it did a better job of mixing up dexes of all generations. It has some good balance

In Alola its 40% Kanto mons and the rest is just aa bit of every other but even then mainly there are evos or pre evos of 1st gen mons.

Besides i like more mons than less mons
>>
>>29372885

Definitely Kalos.

Alola has a few too many single stage Pokemon (Komala, Minior and Comfey seem so incomplete)
So a lot of them don't look like they'll be good competitively.

>>29372952
>>29373595
You do realize OP meant new Pokemon and not the game dex?
>>
>>29372885
Kalos

Alola has more shitmons.
>>
>>29372885
As much as it pains me to say it: Kalos.

Alola is going to be much worse than Kalos.
>>
>>29373828
Alola, Kalos sucks
>>
Kalos, no competition.
>>
>>29372885
Kalos if you mean the pokemon distribution. More choice is better.
If you mean dex as in the sum of new pokemon introduced... I guess I like Alola's design more, but the lack of fossils, third legendary and so many 1-stage mon bothers me so much
>>
File: 1477092790771.png (384KB, 860x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1477092790771.png
384KB, 860x1334px
>>29372885
I'd go with Alola. Kalos' Dex was too big for a region of that size. And Alola's is right in that sweet spot number I really like

I'd need to see the rest of the Mons in detail before saying if I like the new Kalos Mons more than the new Alola Mons though
>>
>>29373828
I wondered, but you really have to use the correct terms in OP posts to not have those problems
>>
>>29376563
>not including Ultra Beasts despite them being catchable, having their own dex numbers and even coming before Alola's mythicals in the national dex
What a fucking FAG
>>
>>29376813
>coming before Alola's mythicals in the national dex
Anon you DID actually read what the dataminers had to say about that didn't you? The images for Ultra Beasts weren't in any order so they just guessed, their placement is unconfirmed currently.
>>
>>29376563
wait what? There are already more new pokemon in Alola than there were in Kalos? Are you counting Alolan forms?
>>
>>29376813
7 of the Sinnoh Mons aren't in the Dex as well despite being in the gen. You're just mad Alola has a low number
>>
>>29376862
Including UBs and Regional Variants brings it to like 99 I think. But variants are forms and we don't know how UBs will be treated so the person who made this left them out
>>
>>29376862
Without UBs and Alolan formes it has 1 more Pokemon than Gen 6 did.
>>
Alola. Kalos had WAY too many, which basically overshadowed the new Pokemon.
>>
>>29372885
Kalos a shit. Alola has better designs and more interesting new type combos.
>>
>>29376868
>7 of the Sinnoh Mons aren't in the Dex as well despite being in the gen
So by your logic, we should act like Sinnoh only introduced 100 new pokémon? Fuck off retard

>You're just mad Alola has a low number
No, what I'm mad about is idiots who keep perpetrating the "UBs aren't catchable" meme
>>
>>29376963
>perpetrating
perpetuating*
>>
>>29373828
If OP meant the new pokemon, Alola shits all over Kalos even harder
>>
>>29376963
People are just waiting for confirmation as to how UBs are treated before saying anything. There is literally no advantage to jumping the gun dumb fuck.

Especially since so far, UBs have no types and are separate from the new Mons on the Pokemon website
>>
New Pokemon - Alola
Regional Dex - Kalos
>>
New Pokémon - Kalos
Regional dex - Kalos

UBs and shitmons like Comfey, Emowolf and Palossand are a disgrace to the franchise.
>>
>>29378587
Fuck off back to le france faggot
>>
>>29378587
>Comfey,

Klefki

>Emowolf

Mega Lucario

>Palossand

Honedge, Carbink, Klefiki, the stupid cupcake thing
>>
>>29372885
Kalos. Diversity=Better, that's why people enjoy randomized and Wonder Trade runs.
>>
>>29378707
All of which are better.

Now keep going on. How you gonna defend alola shitforms like Golem, Raticate, Persian, Raichu and Dugtrio

>muh mememons
>>
Alola, atleast I can make up a team of the new Pokémon that are great, Kalos had so much ugly shitmon minus the new fairies, skrelp line, pancham and some of the new megas
>>
>>29378707
>stupid cupcake thing
bad taste anon
>>
29378738 No you for you!
>>
>>29378783
You still made a comment, why do people think if you give a (You) or not matters?
>>
>>29372885
Apparently you mean new Pokemon only so Kalos. I think its designs are better, there are only a few I don't like.
>>
>>29372885
Kalos, because alola is oversaturated with gen1, and the Alola picks of gen4 and 5 are awful.
>>
>>29372916
>>29372952
>>29376563
>these optional creatures I can get or skip number way too many, therefore it is bad
>>
>>29379826
>Acting like completionism isn't the cornerstone of the series' marketing
>>
>>29373401
great postgame bro
>>
People who likes Kalos dex is casuall scum that don't enjoy new pokemon anyway
>>
>>29379871
Still optional. And can be done at anytime as well.
>>
>>29379922
I don't call them casual scum.
But i don't know why they lie that they want to use the same old pokemon isntead of the new ones.

If you want to use new pokemon,Kalos dex is the worst thing ever.
If you don't like new pokemon,Kalos is the best.

Also,i wish the regional pokedex was even smaller than 290,so these casual scum can go away.
>>
>>29379826
They are bad because the small routes are over saturated with Mons. More isn't always better. There can be an upper limit to this sort of thing before it becomes bad.
>>
>>29379509
>>29376563
Kalos has over two thirds of the Gen 1 dex, all of its starters and all of its legendaries
>>
Posting with my friend's pc.

I still find hiliarous that Kalosperms find "mindblowning" that some people like balanced pokedexes and want the new pokemon to actually apparear in the game unlike kalos.

But yeah,they're probably autists,because i don't see myself enjoying XY 2.0 with the only diference being the region.
>>
Sinnoh. I started in Gen 1.
>>
>>29373401
look at all these pokemon I can catch in the early routes. It will make the postgame so much more fun
>>
File: 1476590160774.jpg (160KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476590160774.jpg
160KB, 1280x720px
Alola, because it has more unique Pokemon. Here's my favorite Pokemon, Lillie.
>>
Kalos by a lot.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.