[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oops! I think SuMo has a few typing errors, /vp/. Don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

File: SS1bWHj[1].jpg (247KB, 1948x2164px) Image search: [Google]
SS1bWHj[1].jpg
247KB, 1948x2164px
Oops! I think SuMo has a few typing errors, /vp/. Don't worry, I fixed them for you!
>>
>>29368520
Wrong.
All pokemon are subtype fighting.
GF determined that is best type.
>>
Cute does not equal fairy. It's a fucking teddy bear. That's as normal as normal gets.
>>
File: 1476752912259.png (157KB, 500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1476752912259.png
157KB, 500x1000px
>SuMo
>>
>>29368561
>teddy bear normal as normal gets
>fighting type

Well done proving how fucking stupid you are
>>
>Fairy/Fighting
>Alolan Marowak's lore no longer makes sense

good job
>>
>>29368520
If Pink = Fairy, then Lurantis needs to be Fairy/Grass
Also, this and the ammount of single stage Pokemon are the only things I don't like about gen 7.
>>
>>29368624
I'm just going to assume you meant Grass/Fighting referring to Tsareena, and that you mean how it adapted because grass types preyed on it.

So you're saying making it part Fighting doesn't make sense, because Fighting doesn't effect Ghost, so it wouldn't be able to prey on Alolan Marowak.

But they're normally Ground types.

This post of yours is a failure in many ways.
>>
>>29368520
>SuMo
Fuck off reddit
>>
>>29368569
This.

But also, good job OP.
Just add Rocruff and make it Normal/Rock and we're square.
>>
>>29368711
Alolan Marowak became Ghost/Fire to specifically counter Bewear, as dumb autistic Bewears with their retard strength see sad lonely Cubones and ty to hug them to cheer them up, and end up killing them. Ghost gives immunity to both of Bewear's STABs, and Fire is super effective thanks to its Fluffy ability.
>>
>>29368561

I don't think Bewear is actually a bear. Its name is a combination of "bear" and "wear". It's meant to look like a bear costume.

I think it's just a creature mimicking a bear, kind of like how Hawlucha isn't really a bird.

Rather than having its mouth as part of its snout, the "snout" is really just Bewear's nose and its actual mouth is underneath, similar to how Hawlucha has a mouth under its "beak".
>>
>>29368561
It does a big part of the time. Often, the only reason a pokemon is fairy is because it's cute and overly feminine. But not all fairies are cute in the same way, and some aren't cute at all.
In reality, Fairy has no common theme to it, just a few possible themes thrown into a batch and pulled out at random whenever the designers need a justification for the fairy typing. Nobody who complains about people assuming that Cute + super feminine/pink = fairy seems to know why people assume that. It's GF's fault, now ours.

I have to agree with OP. Almost any pokemon designed that way is going to be fairy. And almost NO pokemon that looks that way will be fighting. So I would be more inclined to say Fairy/normal, but in either case it is absolutely designed like a stereotypical cute fairy type.
As a sidenote, the only reason the blissey line isn't fairy is because of how OP it would be.

>>29368705
> Lurantis needs to be Fairy/Grass
I could easily see that.

>>29368726
Also agree.
>>
>everything pink or cute should be fairy!

proof no one here actually looks in depth into Pokemon concepts
>>
>>29368806
I hate Bewear's mouth so much
>>
File: Rockruff line different color.png (43KB, 355x422px) Image search: [Google]
Rockruff line different color.png
43KB, 355x422px
>>29368520
I just wish midnight Lycanroc kept the brown to make it more obviously rock
>>
>>29368789
Dex specifically says he became fire to counter the many grass types in Alola
>>
>>29369081
This. I still don't care for its design but the sudden red makes me dislike it the most.
>>
>rock dark on anything that's not a pseudo.
I'd kindly like the wolf to not die in one hit.

>>29369081
Anon that's boring. I'm glad GF didn't be "bland" so to speak
>>
>>29369081
That, and tone down the stupid Deviant Art Sonic fanart hair. And the stupid Sonic hands.

Fix those three things and ti would look way better.
>>
>>29369081
>>29369118
>>29369120
Would it look better as a blue-grey? Goes alright with the Dark typing and it would kinda look like stone.
>>
File: Doog.png (32KB, 355x422px) Image search: [Google]
Doog.png
32KB, 355x422px
>>29369120
>>
File: huhh.png (384KB, 780x468px) Image search: [Google]
huhh.png
384KB, 780x468px
>>29369240
Yep...that's seems to be what many people seem to want for some reason.

Unrelated but I have a craving for a danish.
>>
>>29368998
>
just a few possible themes thrown into a batch and pulled out at random whenever the designers need a justification for the fairy typing
I think they using just the basic idea, it makes a lot sense with with certain things that ward of fairys like iron.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairy#characteristics
>Often, the only reason a pokemon is fairy is because it's cute and overly feminine

Still waiting for these kinda fairies
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redcap
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/C%C3%B9_S%C3%ACth

Where's my fairy hellhound? Pic related

Also doesn't say on wiki but if look around this one is a fairy too
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuckelavee
>>
>>29369357
Forgot Cat Sìth on Caturday.
>>
>>29369240
That's closer to acceptable, but it's just midday form on its side. It should be different, but not stupid.

>>29369186
I don't mind it being pure rock (though dark type would make sense), i just wish the color red they used wasn't so intense.

>>29369357
again, don't blame us for GF's lazy design conventions. If they had don't fairies from the getgo as just "magical creatures", it would have still been a bit too vague (as it is now), but at least it wouldn't be so strongly associated with super pink and super feminine. It's their fault that Bewear looks so much like a fairy.

Of course, even in a world without fairy types, Bewear would still look nothing like a fighting type. The only way I could see them justifying fighting in that design is to make it part Fairy as well.
>>
>>29368726
Pokémun and Pokémoon are the objectively correct forms.
>>
>>29369573
It could been associated something simlair to ghosts in the sense of spirts but more with nature and what seems whimsical and confusing .

They already got a moon/light connection down
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thefadingyear.wordpress.com/2016/09/16/the-full-moon-the-fairies/amp/

So likely also something with it's mischievousness/childlikeness in mind or fate.

That's still pretty damn vague though but ideas of what a fairy is thought up all over the world. Much like how dragons are kinda made everywhere
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.