[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there's no gyms until the post game, all these empty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (436KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
436KB, 800x480px
>there's no gyms until the post game, all these empty lots with machamp suggesting something in the post game
>people complaining about the Dex not showing everything.
>take a look at sinnoh Dex for reference. Stops at weavile, no girantina, and only one mythical Pokemon. Kind of like the demo leak.

Are you guys ready for the biggest post game out of any generation. Post game is something we've all been asking for. I know most of you like to give gf crap but they do have a pattern of pandering to their fans. Region variant, hard mode in black and white 2, 4th gen didn't felt new enough, gen 5 didn't include new mons, etc. Now we're at the point where EVs and IVs are shown in the menu. And HMs are no more. Point is we like to complain about gf like when it comes to Pokemon we all become critics. So what feature will we complain about next and gets removed/shilled in our faces. The only thing gf wouldn't do at this point is make a game with all the regions or mmorg. Or something silly like that.

Speculation thread/theories
>>
i am p excited
>>
>>29362381

Yeah kys fag the that's the whole dex now end this shitty tread n go whine somewhere else

Why don't people understand theres only 73 Pokémon
>>
Type: Null, Silvally, SoLu and their prevos, UBs, and Mythicals also aren't in the Alola Pokedex yet were part of the initial Team Preview/shiny leak. Just stop giving people false hope. All your doing is causing the underage to go around Youtube and Gamefaqs talking about how there's definitely 80 more Pokemon and 30 more Alolan Forms, and then when that turns out to be false they'll all start screaming about it.
>>
>>29362381
>current gamefreak
>post game

Ya sure. Can't wait for the battle maison and catching 2 or 3 legendaries
>>
Except people hated the Diamond and Pearl Sinnoh Dex for exactly the same reasons you're listing.

The Sinnoh Dex only became good after the revision in Platinum. All you're doing is adding evidence to why people hate it
>>
>>29362381
>Post game is something we've all been asking for

You need to understand that, for GF, a good postgame means 'online battling.'

When they were asked why the games are easier now, they said that instead of making the games more difficult they opted for adding Z-Moves and Alola forms, arguing that "it will give more depth to the battles."

Source: http://time.com/4536438/pokemon-sun-moon-interview/

So accept it. SM only have 73 new pokemon, and they will have the same amount of postgame XY and ORAS had.
>>
>>29362381
Dude get a grip with reality.
At most we will get another event legend, like Hoopa and a battle tower.
>>
>>29362381
>>there's no gyms until the post game, all these empty lots with machamp suggesting something in the post game
>>people complaining about the Dex not showing everything.
>>take a look at sinnoh Dex for reference. Stops at weavile, no girantina, and only one mythical Pokemon. Kind of like the demo leak.

?
>>
>>29362381
>>there's no gyms until the post game, all these empty lots with machamp suggesting something in the post game
That's just a nod to the Machop (Machoke in the gen II games/remakes) building a house in Vermilion.
>people complaining about the Dex not showing everything
>take a look at sinnoh Dex for reference. Stops at weavile, no girantina, and only one mythical Pokemon. Kind of like the demo leak
Read >>29362440.
>>
File: pokemon-sun-moon-pokemon-center.jpg (92KB, 680x408px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-sun-moon-pokemon-center.jpg
92KB, 680x408px
>>29362381
Who is fucking hype about that new pokecenter screen?
>>
>>29362381
the 186 trainer classes found in the datamine do give me hope in something substantial for the postgame
>>
There are no gyms period. You can, however, battle Trial Captains throughout the week after the main game is complete. Similar to HGSS, certain Captains can be battled on different days.

While on the topic, there are 12 captains total with two other unofficial ones later on. 4 kahunas. Every type gets represented.

Trials vary. Explore, catch Pokemon, gather items, race, maze puzzle, fishing, and golf are some of the things you'll do.

Two kahunas were shown in the post demo trailer. The man is flying type, the girl with Mudsdale is ground.

There are cameos from characters from other games. They, like the captains, appear during specific times and days.

There is a post game facility. It's not Maison though it's similar.

Aether is indeed the true antagonist group. Guzma has a redemptive story. If you like him, you'll be sad leading into the credits.

Looker has another mini story. It's about as long as the XY thing.

You haven't seen all of the pokémon available for PokeRide yet.

Gladion becomes your defacto rival. His Silvally becomes the type strong to your starter.

Type: Null is gifted to the player eventually. It's cool and not a Latios/Latias situation like ORAS. You actually work for it.

You have seen the entire Pokédex. There are no real surprises left in that regard.

Marshadow is mythical. Dark/Fairy.

UBs can be captured, obviously. Their rulings are almost all never before used type combinations.

Your starter and Lycanroc have a special connection to Z Moves.

You can dress as Team Skull. Their outfits available at a "discount" store.

There are more than the 4 major islands but not much more. No return to any other previous regions.
>>
>>29362922
Source?
>>
>>29362529
>That's just a nod to the Machop (Machoke in the gen II games/remakes) building a house in Vermilion
this, it'll be some shitty gimmick like cameo characters buying a summerhouse.

>>29363166
obviously his ass, are you really that naive?
>>
>>29363205
There are only seven captains actually

We havr seen everyone but the Dragon captain
>>
>>29362922
Bs.

All im expectng is two more post game alolan forms. One for mew and one for the birds. Adds up to 20. I was right it was kanto only in the end but i expected 20 for 20th anniversary.
>>
>>29363374
You also got alolan totem raticate so that's 19 alolan forms.

I wouldn't mind alolan mew.
>>
>expecting them to repeat the mistake of the Sinnoh dex which everyone hated

>>29362922
>Looker has another mini story. It's about as long as the XY thing.

This post is bullshit but this is honestly one of the things I want the most
>>
>>29362381
No gyms until the post game? You mean, the ones back at kalos right?
>>
Obviously the empty spaces is where the battle frontier facilities will be :^)
>>
>>29362922
>Their outfits available at a "discount" store.
The official site states that Team Skull uniforms aren't sold and that grunts have to make their own.
>>
>>29362381
We already know the entire NATIONAL Dex, there aren't any more Pokemon.

And I'm sure we'll be able to battle the Captains in the postgame
>>
>>29363845
We've already seen a female player character with a team skull shirt. It was shown briefly in the trailer that came with the demo

And no, Team Skull Grunts don't make their own uniforms, they BUY their own uniforms
>>
>>29363845
No. the site says they outfits aren't supplied and Grunts have to pay for their own.
>>
>>29363166
Played the games.

>>29363374
Expect whatever you want as long as you add disappointment to your list, friendo.

>>29363810
The large empty spaces on the island are basically staged. Not all. But the ones I'm referring to are where you battle the most of the kahunas.

>>29363845
Like the other people pointed out, you're incorrect. Skull makes the grunts buy their own outfits.
>>
>>29362922
You know this is all believable except for Mudsdale girl being a Kahuna. Olivia was noted for being very young for a Kahuna, and that being rare. So there being someone even younger than her makes no sense. Nice try though.
>>
>>29364159
The site says this about Olivia

>Olivia is the kahuna of Akala Island, the second island you visit on your island challenge. Her skill is extraordinary, as can only be expected from someone chosen to serve as kahuna at such a young age. Yet she still insists that she is just a normal girl.

I don't think that implies anything about her age being an oddity. To me it says she was chosen at a young age by the island guardian because she was "extraordinary." Young trainers have proven to be extraordinary before. There are plenty of young Gym Leaders in the franchise. Olivia seems average as far as someone akin to the Elite Four's age could be. Why not the Mudsdale girl?
>>
File: anonkun.jpg (12KB, 295x171px) Image search: [Google]
anonkun.jpg
12KB, 295x171px
>>29364087
>played the games

so you dont have any more proof than someone that has played the games and argues against you has.

you're full of shit, anon
>>
>>29362922
You made this sound legitimate, but you also played this way too safe.
>>
>>29362922
Most of this sounds believable but mostly due to the ambiguity of it all.

I really wouldn't be too surprised to see a good chunk of this actually happen.
>>
Yeah, people must love standalones now these days.
>>
>>29364087
if you "just" played the game(s)
how do you know marshadows typing if it is the legendary you can't obtain without event?
>>
>>29366749
Not the anon you replied to.

Marshadow has been confirmed as mythical, not legendary. Minor difference but still.
Also the only confirmed eventmon we know about is Magearna.
>>
>>29366924

confirmed? where?
>>
>>29362922
Source:your ass
>>
Yeah cause legit it's now the idea of 12 Trial Captains and so 24/28 Trials explains vs. 7 Trial Captains only. While we don't know everything I can see the latter being true cause the totem pokemon, but either way it's all a cluster fuck where we do not know for sure. Cause seriously like DP or the XY megas (aka version exclusive ones) GF can fuck with us again.

But here's an interesting idea, doesn't it kinda seem like Solgaleo and Lunaala are the Ho-oh and Lugia to Zygarde, Xerneas and YVeltal's Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno lol?
>>
And Marshadow as a mythical makes sense, probably another Hoopa situation though lol.

DESU though expected Poison/Fairy are Psychic/Fairy but can see Dark/Fairy

Guess though it is basically true, third same-gen versions are dead.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.