[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I pirate Sun and Moon online? I don't want GF getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_ltcsuhC8EE1r3tllmo1_400.jpg (28KB, 375x451px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ltcsuhC8EE1r3tllmo1_400.jpg
28KB, 375x451px
How do I pirate Sun and Moon online? I don't want GF getting my money this time around.
>>
>>29359928
Go look how to pirate 3DS shit and wait for someone to dump it.

Also don't browse /vp/
>>
Go to /vg/ and search for /hbg/, read their 3DS guides, lurk some, read the guides again, lurk even more, then ask your questions and get on with the process (your 3DS will most likely have to be 10.x, not 11.x).

After that it's a matter of waiting for the .cia leak.
>>
>>29359928
Why tho? Is it because you hate the game?
>>
Don't play the game if you want to boycott it. Retard.
>>
>>29359928
Install CFW on your 3DS and get it on FreeShop when it launches.
>>
>>29359928
Don't you mean you don't want to wait Christmas when mommy buys it for you?
>>
File: haha I don't know.png (130KB, 304x307px) Image search: [Google]
haha I don't know.png
130KB, 304x307px
>>29359928
>I really want to play this new game because there's plenty of neat stuff in it and I like it enough to the point where I'm willing to play it, but I'm not going to buy it because it's not worth my time and money even though I'm a fan of pokemon myself.

Why are pirates the biggest retarded poorfags?
>>
>>29360651
This. I never get the reason to pirate something if you want to boycott the game. This would be like boycotting the bus for having terrible service by still using the bus.
>>
>>29361117
Maybe some of us want to play the game but would rather spend that $40 else where.

Why pay for something you can get for free?

And yes, i would download an apple if i could.
>>
>>29359928
Just shoplift it you pussy
>>
>>29361189
$40 for a new game is as cheap as they come these days.
>>
>>29361080
>there's some features in the game that are worth playing for but I dislike enough of it that is isn't worth 40 dollars

Why are you retarded yourself anon?

Most people who pirate wouldn't have bought the game anyway.
>>
If you aren't downloading the Chinese .cia in a few weeks when it drops get the fuck out of my face.
>>
File: comfy gator.png (675KB, 544x480px) Image search: [Google]
comfy gator.png
675KB, 544x480px
>mfw was late to the party and only hacked my 3ds like a month ago and now can get whatever i wanted via freeshop or .cias
>mfw buyfags
>>
>>29360445
>>29359928

You don't even have to lurk. Just read the guide and remember that "Nintendo 3ds" and "3ds" are two entirely different folders.

I'm a Special education major at a state college and I managed to do it. I'm sure you're a computer science or math major or some shit so you'll be fine.
>>
Why are pirate fags so happy with what they do that they feel the need to brag about it?
>>
>>29359928
Pirating new games is for fucking faggots. OP is scum.
>>
>>29363315
Because they want to look edgy and cool on this Mongolian car dealership forum.
>>
>>29359928
Put your dick in the USB port.
>>
>>29360445
Thanks

>>29360651
>>29360569
>>29361080
>>29361117
>>29363351
You guys are the real retards. Would you rather buy something for $40 or get it for free? I want Masuda to feel the same pain I did when I found out there were less than 80 new mons.
>>
>>29361080
Keep crying.
>>
>>29361189
Why support things you like when you can be the very reason they don't try harder?
>>
>>29364723
>feeling pain is having less new pixel monsters on a kids game
wew lad, here's your (You). (You) earned it!
>>
>>29364937
It's a simple concept but I can explain it for you.

If you don't like a major part of a game but still enjoy the story, you pirate it.
>>
>>29365057
>he plays Pokemon for the story
You continue to prove how childish you are.
>>
>>29365372
It's not the only thing I play for, I guess morons like you can't understand that everything isn't just black and white.

What do you play it for? The uber hard battles? To fap to little pixelated characters on your 3DS? Please shower me in your mature wisdom kek.

If you browse /vp/, you have no business calling anyone a child.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.