[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /vp/ think about this? http://whimslcott.tumblr.c

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: tumblr-logo-250x250.png (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr-logo-250x250.png
10KB, 250x250px
what does /vp/ think about this?

http://whimslcott.tumblr.com/post/152144834008/ok-as-promised-a-longer-post-on-pokemon
>>
>>29359053
>some rando's opinion and interpretations

Woooow, look how much I care.

Stop browsing Tumblr, man, you'll only make yourself mad.
>>
>>29359053
Virus do not click
>>
>>29359053
You are trying to start some stupid irrelevant bullshit is what I think.
>>
>i headcanon red as a butch lesbian anyway
what did xe mean by this?_?
>>
"i headcanon red as a butch lesbian anyway" wh
>>
File: 1475580869639.png (967KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1475580869639.png
967KB, 2400x2400px
>>29359053
>what does /vp/ think about this?
That it's too long to read.
>>
File: latest[1].png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
1MB, 1920x1080px
I am triggered by Pokemon Generations' objectification of men!

Bruno is canonically muscled but it didnt need to be like this. they dont need to Break Physics this is a real body type being fetishised and the people who have it have feelings.
>>
for a second I thought that was the twitter icon until I remembered that twitter has a bird and is light blue
>>
>>29359053
>the target audience for this is gross men in their 20s
So is this person a gross man in their 20s or are they wrong about their assessment? Really makes you think.
>>
File: 1476067539017.jpg (3KB, 164x164px) Image search: [Google]
1476067539017.jpg
3KB, 164x164px
>>29359053
Why does every single tumblr headcanon have to have some kind of homosexual relationship shoehorned in?
>>
Why should we care about some literal who's blogpost?
>>
They have a small point, but it's buried in so much idiocy we can disregard it until someone more intelligible makes it. I do sort of wish we'd have seen one of the female protagonists so far, though. I'm sure it's coming.
>>
Kinda have to agree, I don't like being stereotyped as some gross man in his 20's when I actually am a clean freak and the like but I can see what she means. They should have done one episode with one, another with another. Had Green challenge Blue (cause honestly it would be ironic given they are backwards in the Manga) have Krys talking to Eusine about Suicune, and hopefully have May AND Brandon taking down Aqua and Magma at the same time or something. It's also kinda sucky they didn't have the women as these voices of insanity or logic, things which I still appreciate them doing to give depth, but I hope they don't keep doing it cause I feel like that's a great way to alienate the female fans like they might be alienating the older fans thanks to some of their bullshit ideas with the Video Games.

And here's the thing I thought would be cool and never got. Twins. Why did they never, ESPECIALLY with 5th gen, have the male and female protags as twin where your twin is your main rival and later becomes your enemy by joining the evil team and being the N. Know how fucking cool that would have been? Facing off against your own twin brother or sister and have a repeat of Unovan history as your both descendants of the royal family and Ghetsis is in fact your crazy uncle in disguise trying to get one of you to the dark side to use the legendary N uses? I mean fuck someone make that a rom lol.

Point is that's an example of how they could make the games a bit more fair. Not where the girls are just idolizing the boys a lot of the time even in XY they did it though Shauna did idolize the female protag which is guiche. But in general taking a more neutral approach. And I sure as hell hope they do a thing with twin protags cause how fucking cool would that be? And then you like team up and beat the shit out of Ghetsis or a Ghetsis like evil team leader whose also a once-beloved family member? DUDE!
>>
>>29359260
Go back to tumblr, underage fag.
>>
>>29359177
DOWN WITH CIS SCUM
>>
I think you just wanted to have your opinions about this person's rant confirmed in an echo chamber.
>>
>>29359142
Sixth post best post.
>>
>>29359260
Thing is the protagonists don't really matter all that much in the grand scheme of the series. Red and Ethan were obscured and Brendan isn't really focused on. Not only that, but most of the girls have counterparts in the main anime, while most of the boys are replaced by Ash. Than was the only one to show up there, the rest either getting cameos or being cut entirely.
Lastly, the anime trailers show off both genders and focus on them more than Generations does.
Also what reason is there to use Green over Red? Green doesn't show up anywhere outside of the Gen 1 remakes and technically the Gamecube games (And Pokemon Special, but they were using her there years before).
>>
>>29359391
This.
>>
>>29359196
UNDERRATED POST
>>
a lesbian muslim

lol nice identity
>>
Tl;dr
What are they talking about?
>>
>so that kyogre would have any inclination to respond in any way makes no sense outside of a framework of male entitlement to be heard and listened to by the forces of nature itself.

this is hilarious.

anyway, who gives a fuck what some mentally deranged muslim lesbian furry moron thinks?
>>
File: 1462011419411.gif (2MB, 492x276px) Image search: [Google]
1462011419411.gif
2MB, 492x276px
I... skimmed it? One thing that bothered me is that the writer said that the female trainers are non-canon but I find that hard to believe when half the male population play as the female trainer let alone the female gamers who play the female trainer too. They show up in almost all the animes, secondary to Ash which is the god child of the franchise and being that its from Japan is highly unlikely that they'll just toss him out for some gender-swap that is so readily available in the Western comic books ala black female Ironman.

I do wish there were more female grunts and maybe a villian group thats leader was female (hoping that Sun & Moon are this). Its clear that Game Freak is grasping at more money thus we have TONS of skin colors for all the people who play Pokemon, WHICH I find in excellent taste and shows improvement. It's also not forceful and there are a lot of gay or fouji (sp) male Champions and Gym Leader.

Cythina was well recieved and loved and was and still is one of the most popular Champions in Pokemons history in my opinion and there have been multiple independent female Gym Leaders and general bad asses.

I do not know what these tumblrinas want more, this is a franchise from Japan who are in denial about everything that isn't Japanese and or blonde, blue eyed Aryan Race. They also see other Japanese who weren't born in the country as aliens too. So from series that the world loves and that is finally coming out of their shell and showing more customization and possibilities; yet slow its still progress.

TL;DR SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING TUMBLRINA APACHE HELICOPTER SPIRIT ANIMAL TRANSFLUID MOTHER FUCKERS
>>
>>29359053
>complaining about Lorelei's tits
Lesbian my ass.
>>
>>29359053
>what does /vp/ think about this?
I don't care
at all
>>
>>29359149
>no nipples
the mutilation of male organs needs to stop
>>
>>29359260
>DUDE!
did you just assume my gender?
>>
>>29359053
I refuse to have a discussion about snything Tumblr-related
>>
>>29359053
Why the fuck are you giving some shit tumblr post with only 35 notes any attention? Clearly not even tumblr cares
>>
>>29359053
Opinions can be wrong, and that post is damning evidence of this.
>>
>>29359053
A bunch of time wasted whining. This person shouldn't be watching anime at all really.
>>
>>29359053
>butch lesbian
please tell me this person's location i need to cleanse the earth
>>
>>29359142
I didn't know a post could be so true.
>>
>>29359053
>im pearl and i love pokemon one heck of a heck of a lot. adult / lesbian / single / weird homeschooled kid / college / northern WA / muslim / terrifying renegade
>>
>>29359905
They put their actual mailing address in their about which may be the most retard thing you can do if they actually were a victim of human trafficking
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.