[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW do you get this asshole to show up? I've been trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

File: how.jpg (36KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
how.jpg
36KB, 700x394px
HOW do you get this asshole to show up?

I've been trying for days and never seen it :(
>>
so... no-one knows?
>>
Just enter and exit the area until a girl appears near the beach and lets you take a photo of dugtrio with the pokefinder and take photos of it until it turns around.
>>
I believe it's completely random. I've got Lillie to appear but not this.
>>
>>29359941
Didn't we deduce yesterday that certain events only appear on certain weekdays?
>>
>>29359941
I've been trying this for like an hour...

guess I'll try again tomorrow
>>
>>29359991
Some do, but this isn't one of them. It's just the Lillie event on Fridays and a Hau event on Sundays, iirc.
>>
>>29358328
Honestly not sure why people care so much about seeing it for themselves. You won't get anything out of it that you haven't already gotten from screenshots and videos.
>>
>>29358328
I'm more interested in knowing how you get that rude asshole to look at the fucking camera.
>>
>>29360160
Not everyone is a boring cunt like you, m8.
>>
I've been trying for the past four days, the first three I didn't sleep or eat and I went in and out of Ten non-stop for three days straight and also reset my 3DS by watching the trailer over and over again and I've yet to get the woman on the beach to spawn

Ether everyone on /vp/ and the internet has a new meme where they say it's in the demo but not or the chance of that woman appearing is as high as seeing a shiny Pokemon on a casual playthrough of Pokemon

So I'm going to say anyone who says they've seen it are full of shit and it's a meme or it's a group of Anons who've been able to make the vent appear before it does in the demo via date and time shenanigans and manipulation of the game files

Someone datamind the thing and you can't fight it in-game even though people have claim you can once you take a picture of it like the Dragon type when you do the trial earlier on in the game demo
>Image related
Its stats, Abilities, and attacks are that of a Pikachu
>>
>>29359951
She appears every Friday.
>>
>>29360211
So then maybe the woman on the beach only appears at a certain day in the week? Oh god, what if there are more NPC's like Lillie and the Dugtrio Woman?
>>
>>29360198
Honestly, I'd say you're way more boring if you choose to spend several hours running back and forth to the beach just to get a glimpse of a Pokémon you've already seen.
>>
>>29360206
It's real man. My friend did it twice . It's just really really rare.
>>
>>29360206
I've literally found her yesterday on my first try after finishing the first part of the demo and walking to her spot.
Check your date, something must be wrong.
>>
>>29360262
Oh I have Anon, I've checked over and over.
>>29360257
And my friend works for Nintendo; no offense but I'm going to settle for this being a joke.
>>
>>29360298
It's definitely real, just very rare. Just do a quick search on YouTube, there's tons of video footage of the event. Or what, you think all these random YouTubers could somehow hack an entire event into the demo, just like that?
>>
You have to be pure of heart to see it.
>>
>>29360130
I saw Lily for the first time today. I don't think it has anything to do with days of the week.
>>
File: REEEEE.png (107KB, 600x412px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEE.png
107KB, 600x412px
>>29358328
I've been back to the supposed spot on the beach multiple times and he's never shown up. I can't believe I fell for the hoax. People who claim to have seen it are just "in" on the joke, OP. Don't trust a word they say.
>>
>>29360416
>fake footage of the event
FTFY
>>29360257
>just have faith bro *giggle*
>you have to keep trying...
>"my friend" saw it
LOL "sure"
>>29359941
You could literally soft reset yourself a shiny legendary sooner. At least the shiny legend actually has a slim chance of showing up.

Face it, this was the mew truck of our generation.
>>
Events like lillie have nothing to do with a specific day, e.g. friday, but rather how many days it is from when you downloaded the demo.
>>
>>29361520
Pretty sure 90% of us have downloaded the demo Oct 18 the day it came out and have STILL (still) not seen it.
>>
File: 216351866-feels-good-man_1.jpg (28KB, 354x363px) Image search: [Google]
216351866-feels-good-man_1.jpg
28KB, 354x363px
>>29358328
It's a good thing it's hard to find because my headcanon is that this thing doesnt exists
>>
>>29361662
you ARE aware this thing's existence was confirmed in the datamine right
>>
File: look through the palm trees.jpg (97KB, 1168x657px) Image search: [Google]
look through the palm trees.jpg
97KB, 1168x657px
Finally got so see Alolan Dugtrio. If it makes resetting any easier the beach girl shows up behind the trees near the entrance. I may have missed her a few times since I didn't know this.
>>
>>29358328
What type do you think it'll be?

Ground/Dragon
>>
>>29361895
Either Rock/Fairy or Rock/Dragon.
>>
File: 0ftbz.jpg (35KB, 392x385px) Image search: [Google]
0ftbz.jpg
35KB, 392x385px
>>29361715
You can't datamine my headcanon
>>
>>29361895
Most likely Ground/Steel
>>
File: beach-boys.jpg (486KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
beach-boys.jpg
486KB, 1920x1080px
>>29358328
You need to play the Beach Boys on loop while playing.
>>
>>29362095
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBFsJk6PWu0

it's like i'm really on /mu/!
>>
>>29359941
What he say is true, and i so tired of answering those fucking thread, just come and leave until she appear.

Anon said this from day one, but people refuse to believe it because it's actually very rare.
>>
>>29361520
People were seeing it the day the demo came out
>>
>>29359991
>>29360130
This is false, retarded confirmation bias. Lillie has appeared in the demo since day 1.
>>
>>29362135
/mu/ doesn't like good music.
>>
>>29361136
Good thing i've seen it then. :)
>>
>>29361895
Ground/Fire
>>
I found her. It's literally just as simple as reloading the area. Got it on my fourth try. You can see Alolan Dugtrio multiple times as long as you don't leave the area. Now just trying to figure out how to get it to turn around.
>>
>>29361895
Ground/Normal
>>
>>29362896
Try fighting some pokemon in the area. It should have a chance to change orientation when you come back. I'm not sure if it's the fight or the time spent fighting that resets it.
>>
>>29362953
Nice. Did a few battles and now it's turned facing the camera.
>>
>>29362474
>This is false, retarded confirmation bias.
You don't know what confirmation bias is.
>>
Why do they even include stupid random low chance stuff with no rewards like the dugtrio girl or Lillie in the demo?
>>
File: Also-appearing-in-this-game.png (119KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
Also-appearing-in-this-game.png
119KB, 400x240px
>>29363264
Social media buzz, surprise, fun, reward for randomly playing the demo? I don't think the designers wanted people drive themselves nuts by loading and reloading the area.
>>
>>29363323
Oh shittttt Sina and Dexio in the demo.

I'm not a fan of waiting for the upcoming event days because we earn nothing for some of them. The Lady and the Machamp, The Police officer and the Slowpokes seem like they give you nothing. The Pikachu bday might, and the ship lady does give you something.

I've been spoiled by the datamine....
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.