/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How difficult do you think GF will make Hyper Training in terms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: hypertraining.png (1MB, 1302x782px) Image search: [Google]
hypertraining.png
1MB, 1302x782px
How difficult do you think GF will make Hyper Training in terms of general convenience? Will Bottle Caps be easy to find?
>>
>>29357527
I'm guessing it'll take longer than breeding for regular mon, but less than resetting a million times for legendaries
>>
I'm guessing it will be an item you can buy with BP like ability capsule.
>>
>it has to be L100 to hyper train

fucking dropped

I have 3 boxes of various 6IV dittos for different HPs and natures. They'll get banked over and I'll carry on breeding 5IV mons with ease
>>
Sliver caps are likely going to be about 50 BP in the battle facilites.

Breeding will be faster with a perfect ditto, they'll just be for legendaries, imperfect shinies, and letting everyone get a perfect ditto.
>>
>>29357527
Gold caps will be event only
Normal ones will be farmeable in whatever battle facility we get
>>
>>29357527
If it was VERY difficult it wouldnt make sense to do it at all.

I think it will be semi-easy
>>
Hopefully it will not require you to grind one specific thing like that awful football minigame in XY/ORAS. I'm hoping you can either buy them for BP/Pokedollars or get them through some kind of daily quest. I could see them making bottlecaps a daily quest type of deal.
>>
It's not that bad. i'd use this on some special pokemon I have. Like that one pokemon with shitty IV's I caught as a kid or an ingame bro that isn't viable because of it's horrible IV's. I wouldn't grind bottle caps for every mon I breed with shit IV's. Just for the ones to me are special but shit so I can use them
>>
>>29357756
>>29357757
I'll be laughing when they make ditto unbreedable this gen.
>>
>>29357830
what the fuck would even be the point
>>
>>29357822
Also because it needs to be level 100 and finding bottle caps is probably inconvenient or not as easy. Probably. Maybe.
>>
This may be a stupid question, but there's no way to get a perfect IV ditto in-game right?
>>
>>29357874
To push golden gamestop event bottlecaps, of course! :^)
>>
I don't have a 6 IV ditto so maybe I'll use this for genderless pokemon that are a bitch to breed. Possibly for legendaries too.
>>
>>29357913
Just inject it. :^)
>>
>>29357756
>leave Pokémon in daycare
>place an object on one of the directional buttons
>leave your character to bike in circles indefinitely
>go to sleep
>wake up
>....
>PROFIT!
>>
Jesus I can't imagine how long it'll take to raise a ditto to level 100 in S/M. Especially if ORAS is any indication. Maybe S/M will have restaurant equivalents.
>>
>>29357756
If you don't have at least 52 lv100 Pokemon in your box RIGHT NOW, you are a disgusting casual.
>>
My guess is that bottle caps will be related to the new mutiplayer plaza (forgot its name) where you earn them alongside points.
>>
>>29357756
>5IV

LOL
>>
>>29357527
My main guess right now is microtransactions...
>>
File: Secret Bases.jpg (751KB, 600x2544px) Image search: [Google]
Secret Bases.jpg
751KB, 600x2544px
>>29357756
I'll miss Secret Bases
>>
>>29358027
I actually do because blissey bases but given how much time it takes to raise a wide range of competitive mons on cart fuck that shit

it's actually more casual to waste time with frivolous shit like raising mons to 100 when everything autolevels to 50

>>29358132
see above

meta is constantly changing and breeding 6IVs takes exponentially longer than 5IVs, it's far more casual to waste time hoping for 6IVs unless it's a mixmon
>>
I fucking hate new stats screen
>>
It'll likely be something you need to grind for, so diehard players will have multiple pokemon trained relatively fast, while casual players might take a few days to hyper train one pokemon.

>>29358146
Actual Pokemon games don't do that. Pokemon GO, being the cancerous third-party trash it is, doesn't count.
>>
>>29357913
You can get a legit 6IV Ditto in-game, but good luck with that.
>>
>>29358229
>Actual Pokemon games don't do that.
Yet...

Trust me I would be happy as hell for this not to be true, and yes, Nintendo and Sony aren't as bad as M$ in this light, but let's face it, if there's a way to get more money than a company deserves from a game, they're usually gonna take it.
>>
Caps will probably appear randomly as you buy soda pops, will be kinda common when you search in the box-island thing, some wild pokemon will have them, find them using stoutland, buy them in the plaza thing, buy them in the battle facility, a rare pickup find, I don't think they will be that rare, maybe gold ones but you won't need that many if you breed.

As for levels I'm led to believe that the training island and plaza will be effortless ways to train pokemon without using them, and as far as the people who played an hour of the games seems like you can rematch trainers after a while without a vs seeker or something.
>>
>>29358003
Festival Plaza is like Join Avenue and has multi level-up facilities for money, also as an anon said earlier, just leave it in the daycare overnight and run round festival plaza (it looks like it's the circle route for this gen)
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.