[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, The leaks were fake or is Crawbrawler's evo the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

So, The leaks were fake or is Crawbrawler's evo the supposed snowman?
>>
the other week cresselia who's been translating the leaks said it could either be yeti or snowman. looks it was yeti all along.
>>
>>29357082

afaik the translator accidentally mixed up 'snowman' with 'yeti'
>>
>>29357082
It's a yeti crab. The leaks were from a chinese source. Translating "yeti" from chinese is about 90% guaranteed to come out to some form of "snowman", so it's probably a case of mistranslation. That said, the leaks could be completely bullshit and this was just a happy accident that could potentially confirm them.

The bigger question is why the fuck do we care at this point? We've got the demo datamined for pokemon, even if we don't have stats/moves/typing for the new ones, and confirmation that Ultra-Beasts are catchable. Beyond that, the game comes out in a month, it's not like we're starved for information anymore, and at this point I'm happy to just settle down and be patient. I know I'm going to enjoy these *way* more than I did XY/ORAS, so knowing that we've got a few more awesome mons than have been officially revealed as well as being able to add a UB to my team, I'm content. Bring on the games.
>>
i think the only explanation is that the leaker threw in false information, unless the yeti crab somehow drops fighting and becomes ghost.
>>
>>29357262
>Crabrawler hangs up it's gloves for blocking pads
>Becomes immune to punches

Neat
>>
>>29357262
The chinese leak never mentioned it being Ice/Ghost. It just said "snowman".
>>
>>29357212
it doesnt we just havin some fun
thanks for the input hto
>>
>>29357309
yeah the other anon is thinking of the leak from here on /vp/ that said it would be ice/ghost.
>>
File: Yeti_crab[1].jpg (181KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
Yeti_crab[1].jpg
181KB, 600x620px
>Kiwa hirsuta is a crustacean discovered in 2005 in the South Pacific Ocean. This decapod, which is approximately 15 cm (5.9 in) long, is notable for the quantity of silky blond setae (resembling fur) covering its pereiopods (thoracic legs, including claws). Its discoverers dubbed it the "yeti lobster" or "yeti crab".

Sounds like Ice/Fighting to me senpai.
>>
>>29357082
>evo
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.