[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I actually like alolan golem. No, before you say so, I do not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: alola-golem-625x516.png (462KB, 687x567px) Image search: [Google]
alola-golem-625x516.png
462KB, 687x567px
I actually like alolan golem.

No, before you say so, I do not have sex with men, nor have I ever considered having sex with men. The thing is about alolan golem is the previous golem did not fit into the evolutionary line; becoming from rocks to vaguely turtle-like dinosaurs.

The new Golem isn't like that. The new golem comes forth in a flat pattern, while still remaining dinosaur but also gaining a theme in fitting with not only the rest of the line, but with hawaii.

Alolan golem is covered in volcanic rock, like you see in hawaii.

There's the key word: hawaii. Cocksucking (literally cocksucking, not figuratively or ad-hominem) manchildren make golem out to be a lava volcano in alola form or just give a random pattern. What these... these niggers fail to realize is that gamefreak is too smart to give a generic theme like lava or volcano, and instead chooses to make some decisions that are native to hawaii.

Why do you fight it? Alolan Golem is a step up of every way. Stop being faggots and admit it, or die by my hand. I know the silent majority can agree with me, as well as anyone with civil mindset.
>>
File: le smiling goat.jpg (60KB, 653x495px) Image search: [Google]
le smiling goat.jpg
60KB, 653x495px
>>29356705
>STILL liking golem
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 392x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 392x400px
>>29356705
Alolan Golem is fucking great. He reminds me of like a Jewish preist or something.
>>
I just don't understand what's going on with its design. It's got some basalt coming out of it and tiny little arms? Like, what's the inspiration here? Do we expect its typing to change?
>>
File: wat.png (213KB, 486x354px) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
213KB, 486x354px
>>29356705
this thread
>>
>>29356756
Imagine what it would be like in-universe to get hit by its Tackle. Those spikes on its back look pretty unforgiving.
>>
>>29356705
>I do not have sex with men, nor have I ever considered having sex with men
sounds like something a FAG would say
>>
It looks like Zangief. I'm ok with it. Won't use it on my team but I'm fine with it.
>>
>>29356756
Pretty apt for a golem.
>>
>>29356809
What do you think it's beard is made of? Do you think that would hurt too?
>>
>>29356705
Rock electric.
>>
He better not be another physical rock type. Design screams special as much as Gigalith's dex entry.

Hope he doesn't need trade to evolve as well.
>>
>>29356995
Probably the same thing, so I'm guessing it'd hurt pretty bad.
>>
>>29356995
I'm thinking iron fillings, like probopass's 'stache
>>
File: m-GOAT-980x645[1].jpg (153KB, 980x645px) Image search: [Google]
m-GOAT-980x645[1].jpg
153KB, 980x645px
>>29356736
not using alolan gogoat?
>>
I fucking love alolan golem as well.
And no I don't have sex with men either
>>
okay but
what the fuck happened to its ARMS
>>
>>29356705
wait a second

will female alolan Golem still have a beard?
>>
>>29357296
maybe
>>
>>29356705
its a rock with arms not a cockroach.

gamefreak has fucked up again.
>>
>>29356705
Alolan Golem is G.O.A.T.
>>29356736
>>
I like all the Alolan forms.

They're unexpected & I love it.
>>
>>29356786
of course its type changes, that's the entire point of these forms dipshit
>>
>>29356705
He is the most haramsome rock.
>>
I love it because it's a fucking railgun.
>>
I think it's a good design as long as that rail gun bit retracts like blastoise's cannons. If it just stays out like that it kills the whole point of golem being able to roll.
>>
Not fond of it's mustache but other than that it's fine
>>
>>29357227
... Does that goat have a diaper on?
>>
File: no.jpg (62KB, 600x516px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
62KB, 600x516px
>>29356756
>Jewish

He is a proud servant of Allah anon
>>
It's better than fucking Dugtrio and Persian, that's for sure.

And it's pretty much the only Alolan form that isn't either "DUDE HAWAII LMAO" or "let's just slap ice or dark type on it and call it a day"
>>
>>29356705
It's magnetic, not volcanic. It's right after Electivire in the Aloladex so it probably appears in the Magneton/Nosepass evolution area.

And Gigalith was already a good Golem "fix" except for not being a special attacker.
>>
File: alolangolem.png (25KB, 320x214px) Image search: [Google]
alolangolem.png
25KB, 320x214px
Am I really the only one seing THIS on his body?
>>
>>29356705
I like the Golem of peace.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.