[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are people actually using no backwards compatibility as a reason

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Nintendo_Switch_Logo.svg.png (40KB, 1125x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo_Switch_Logo.svg.png
40KB, 1125x1125px
Are people actually using no backwards compatibility as a reason that there will be no Pokemon Game on the Switch? When we now transfer our pokemon to the next gen through the internet? I don't think that Pokemon will be on the Switch any time soon but that's just a ridiculous argument.
>>
>>29351660
>there will be no Pokemon Game on the Switch?
What?
SM was originally a Switch launch title, the Switch was going to release in november before it got delayed
>>
There will be a new game on the Switch, but I still firmly believe it will be a 3D remake of Red/Blue that will flesh out Kanto and add features from newer Pokemon games, while adding "missions" that the Player can do with Gym Leaders/New characters to advance the story.

As far as the 8th Gen being on Switch? I also believe this will happen in the event that Nintendo realizes that the 3DS hardware is out of date, or if the Switch begins dropping in sells.
If the Scenario of the Switch failing to sell, expect a rushed(XY) Pokemon game that starts the 8th Generation.
>>
>>29351660
I think it would be like the GameCube where you can use your 3ds as a controller. Something like the Pokemon box would be neat.
>>
>>29351689
Source
>>
>>29351876
his ass
Also, I take it you've never made a game?
>>
>>29351884
Who are you addressing? And if your addressing the person who replied to the first post (me) then no I haven't and I knew he was bullshitting I just wanted to see there reaction.
>>
>>29351689
The downporting required would extend the development far beyond the two years it's had.
>>
>>29351884
>>29351923
Sorry I meant to say response instead of reaction
>>
>>29351660
It'll have a pokemon spin-off game or two but no main games.

If it can use pokebank, then there's a main game possibility since it is portable.
>>
>>29351660
What about the fucking pokemon bank?
Wait.
>not having to constantly switch cartridges
Oh my god.
>>
>>29351660
No BC should be the evidence for the opposite actually. It would be ridiculous to even consider that well into 2018 Nintendo would be comfortable with their biggest flagship title exclusively being tied to their previois hardware, so far BC has made it that they can allow it as they can still sell their new shit.
>>
first off the people of nintendo and gamefreak have already confirmed that there will be a pokemon game on the switch second off youre a dickhead
>>
>>29352187
Might want to reread that interview, bucko.
>>
>>29351660

Pokémon needs to be on Nintendo Switch.
>>
>>29351660
There are other things to consider.

Like they could easily make a game on the system that supports 3DS connectivity for example...
>>
>>29351660
A mainline fame won't be on it because it isn't a handheld, its a portable console. It is not the successor to the 3DS.
>>
>>29354424
Just like the DS wasn't the successor to the GBA back in the day
>>
>>29354884
The ds could play gba games
>>
>>29355174
He's right though, they didn't announce it as its successor.
>>
>>29351950
>If it can use pokebank, then there's a main game possibility since it is portable.
this
prepare your anus, brethen, because we're going to be forced to buy this thing
I hope it will at least get a cheaper version which is handled only like an anon theorized.
>>
>>29351950
>but no main games.
If you don't think all of Nintendo's handheld franchises won't be moved over to the Switch, then you must be retarded.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.