[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine, hypothetically, that the entire userbase of /vp/ was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 12

File: world.png (55KB, 200x145px) Image search: [Google]
world.png
55KB, 200x145px
Imagine, hypothetically, that the entire userbase of /vp/ was dropped all over the Pokemon world, each poster appearing in their favorite city with naught but a pack with a few days supplies and a half dozen Poke Balls. Assume that things generally work like the animu rather than hard-coded game mechanics.

Where do you end up? What's your plan short term? What about long term? Are you gonna try and be the very best, competing against many others? Will you stake out on your own and have your own adventure? Or will you just gather yourself a team of bros and settle down? Would you miss home?
>>
>>29350918
I would wander the world and try to fuck 'em all.
>>
>>29350918
The story of Anon in the Pokemon world.

>Catch a few Pokemon
>Beat some kid in a battle
>steal his money
>Find a shitty job at a Pokemart.
>Work for the rest of my life.
>Die alone
>>
Short term plan: catch Pokemon
Long term plan: catch pokemon

I'd miss my family and my pets, but otherwise I'd be pretty psyched.
>>
Find Kiawe or Marlon and let them fuck me hard that I forget about the previous realm where I existed. That would be awesome.
>>
>>29350918

>>Assume that things generally work like the animu rather than hard-coded game mechanics.

If thats the case I remember to always tell my Pokemon "Oh yeah dodge it" which seems to work every fucking time and is the only thing keeping them from getting the shit beat out of them

Since its the animu its going to have pretty stupid rules soadvebturing and being the best can be tough because you never know when somebody will just go "Aim for the horn duwuuhh" and suddenly your Gengar gets KOed by Machamp but fuck it,It will probably pay better than im making now and all of us know more about how Pokemon works than the average jackass and not a single damn one of us will get our asses handed too us at the beginning of a new season by a brand new starter
>>
>>29350918
My understanding of the world shown in the anime and in the upcoming games is that most people aren't Pokemon trainers and have everyday jobs

so I would probably continue doing what I'm doing now and catch and battle Pokemon on the side
>>
>>29350918
My first goal would be to get my favorite Pokemon. I would start training as soon as I get it. Short term goal would be to collect a bunch of Mega Stones. Long term would be to be the very best.
>>
I want to travel the world, get badges, and get some Blue dick when it's all said and done.
>>
File: 1448423481036.png (284KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1448423481036.png
284KB, 600x600px
>>29351288
> "Oh yeah dodge it" which seems to work every fucking time

I know a kid who used to think "Dodge" was an actual Pokemon move because they used it so much in the anime.
>>
Travel the world, catch my favorite mons, and find the one. (inb4 gayyyyy)
>>
>>29351467

well, thats what detect does in the anime...
>>
>>29351520
The difference if that you don't see anyone use detect in the anime very often.
>>
I would probably try to live the trainer dream but ultimately fail at it, to be perfectly honest. I'd end up settling down somewhere, but probably still battle Pokemon on the side for extra cash (which I imagine is what quite a lot of people who live in the Pokemon world anyway).

A lot of us could probably easily become Pokemon school teachers, since we all have advanced knowledge of Pokemon and the Pokemon world, probably above most average Pokemon world citizens. Could probably easily become a Professor's aide too.
>>
>>29350918
Not to toot our own horn, but /vp/ would easily be the best around. We'd end up being the elite four, followed by the less skilled of us being gym leaders.

Those who prefer adventuring will become trainers and try to figure out our own path. Find the mysteries of the world (if Pokemon are added, I can only assume all of its lore as well-- just subvert the kanto-alola regions for actual places, like Hawaii, etc) and aolve them.

Soon after, other people will put down their PGO and go buy a couple pokeballs. Battling other trainers for cash, going on their own adventure, and seeing the world.
>>
>>29351418
>Blue Dick
There's a lot of blue pokes. Which one do you mean?
>>
>Assume that things generally work like the animu
Stopped reading right there.
>>
File: Leafeon 4.jpg (747KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Leafeon 4.jpg
747KB, 1024x768px
I'm a cellular biologist now, so in the pokemon world I'd probably catch a bunch of grass types and study how their weird mix of animal and plant cells works.
>>
>>29352463
show me a /vp/ user who is an expert in the metagame AND has the guts to travel around the world in "adventerous" conditions.
and i am pretty sure breeding for the perfect mons is too time and money intensive to pull off without having a solid financial basis
>>
I would be the cumdumpster of every champion.
>>
Because I'm such an edgelord, my first priority would be finding and catching a Houndour. My second priority would be finding out where and how to join Team Rocket.

Realistically, I would probably stalk some of their agents and feel them out a bit first before I decided if I really wanted to join.

But then I would probably join.

Then in addition to my Rocketry, I would go on a side quest to find and obtain some Houndoomite. Then Mega Houndoom and I would rise through the ranks of TR where I would become an elite agent.

If I didn't want to or couldn't get into Team Rocket, I would probably be a fucking pokemon watcher or some shit, and sell my drawings. Perhaps I would make my way to Pallet town and try to coerce Tracey into falling in love with me for the sole purpose of mooching off of him and the professor.

And I'd steal one of Ash's Tauros for myself, because let's face it nobody will notice and he won't miss it at all.

Then I guess I'll just eat riceballs and chill.
>>
I'd gather up as many of our /vp/ anons are create an evil organization who's mission is to shitpost.

We'd block popular routes in matching outfits.
This includes gyms

"Gyms closed."
>>
File: 1456541580254.png (284KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
1456541580254.png
284KB, 500x286px
>>29350918
>Become undefeatable
>farm the moneys
>Try and catch legendaries esp Jirachi/Arceus/Dialga/Palkia/Celebi
>defeat the league
>stalk Maxie and try to get him to marry me
>maybe do a stint of paperwork in Magma for a while
>Spout memeshit
>When I get bored of everything, try and build a time machine so I can explore the cosmos
>>
File: 1457484112175.png (21KB, 220x159px) Image search: [Google]
1457484112175.png
21KB, 220x159px
>>29352582
>the hacker 4chan
>>
I'd beat the shit out of Donald Trump with my Charizard.
>>
>>29352540
>implying I implied about meta
No, just mechanics and how Pokemon work in general. Breeding isn't a realistic pastime unless you're a breeder, even then you're breeder other trainers Pokemon.

I know enough about Pokemon to be s competent trainer, but that's because I'm in (relatively) good shape, so I know.I could travel. Really its more about what you wanna do. Live domestically with your Pokemon, or become.the world's strongest.
>>
>>29352548
>Tracey
Yeah and take your houndooms knot in the process I bet. You slut.
>>
>>29352633
Simmer down there, Tobias.
>>
>>29352532
I've never been anything crazy, but after learning that stuff in school science class I did become really curious about how that worked
>>
kill myself because the anime fucking sucks dick
>>
>>29352532
nerd
>>
Become a breeder or prof. or something.
>>
>>29353260
>Get to study animals without worrying about animal rights activists breathing down your neck no matter how harmless your tests are
>Get a bunch of pets in the process

I'd gladly nerd it up.
>>
>>29352874
You'll have to figure out how to time/space travel anon.
>>
File: cave_entrance_main.jpg (93KB, 600x372px) Image search: [Google]
cave_entrance_main.jpg
93KB, 600x372px
>>29350918
>wander around
>catch pokemon
>get consumed by childlike wonder
>climb a lot of trees
>climb a lot of mountains
>find a cave
>live there
>occasionally beat a trainer
>buy books
Pokemon world is pretty chill, in comparison. I'd get a rock type, and together, I'd turn my cave into the coolest fucking cave. Can you imagine?
>>
>>29353343
Fucking secret rooms, worst feature
>>
File: uncontrollablescreaming.png (751KB, 384x2604px) Image search: [Google]
uncontrollablescreaming.png
751KB, 384x2604px
>>29353343
i need a cave house right fucking now
>>
>>29353343
I don't understand how the caves don't collapse from all the EQing
>>
>>29353343
Very pretty.
>>
I'd probably start a villainous team or something. I'm fairly charismatic and would love to dress in wacky clothes. Also team leaders rarely get into trouble. Is have to work out some sort of goal. If make innocuous enough to not attract trainers like Lance or Gold to fuck my shit up
>>
>>29353686
What's your goal?
>>
>>29353713
To make contests replace the league
But for real I have no idea
>>
I would enslave the carbink race until they give me diancie.
>>
>>29350918
just teach them protect
it seems to actually do damage back in the anime
>>
>>29350918
Short term: Battle gyms from all of the regions. Make an attempt for the Pokémon League
Long term: Settle down in Kalos with Emma and take on cases together.
>>
>>29350918
I'd search the world for new species and then complain that they don't even look like Pokemon, Arceus isn't even trying at this point.
>>
File: 1462682210195.gif (608KB, 320x211px) Image search: [Google]
1462682210195.gif
608KB, 320x211px
Honestly I'd catch an Oddish and Hoppip and go from there. Prolly end up as a bro guy, with just me and my bros hanging out in a homemade tree house fighting people and pokemon as we see. I'd try to avoid all the poke-fuckers.
>>
>>29353928
Aww, the Hoppips are adorable.
>>
File: giphy.gif (993KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
993KB, 500x375px
>>29354003
That's why I love this weak thing.
>>
Get dropped in Ecruteak City, step 1 is to find a Magnemite, Stantler and Poliwag from the surrounding routes to be my Pokebros.

Next step is try and get some part time work around the area, preferably at MooMoo Farm, to try and gain some capital for my journey, training my 'mons in the mean time.

From there, go on my journey trying to get badges and challenge the league.

Long term, aim for Morty's position as Ecruteak Gym Leader. If that's not possible, keep adventuring and challenging Gyms and Leagues around the world, eventually retiring in Ecruteak.
>>
>>29350979

>Realize the gravity of the situation.
>Meet with local professors to find out how you were brought here.
>Work tediously to devise a way to bring people to and from your home world.
>Utilizing Pokémon Transfer technology, development for this technology to be used on people from home begins.
>After years of hard work and research, it's finally done.
>Use this technology to bring your parents to the Pokémon world.
>Live in their basement.
>>
>>29350918

I'd try to become a Gym leader im some Johto city.
Though I don't know the rules for being a gym leader. What prevents me from just fucking over shitters that just got their startet from the professor with my Level 100 Bullet Punch Scizor?
>>
>>29354518
You're meant to test them, like a school exam.
>>
I would end up in violet city, I'd catch Pokemon and pokegirls.
I'd miss my family, but I would be having so much fun it would be worth it.
>>
>>29350918
Bump
>>
>>29350918
I would probably have an adventure until I settle down becoming a pokemon breeder with my poke harem

And no, I wouldn't miss home. In fact I have lived in Japan for a whole year and didn't miss home or family at all. I do miss Japan and some friends I made there
>>
File: 1470511790357.jpg (21KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1470511790357.jpg
21KB, 500x375px
>>29350918
>appearing in their favorite city with naught but a pack with a few days supplies and a half dozen Poke Balls.
>Assume that things generally work like the animu rather than hard-coded game mechanics.
Nice, I was preparing for the worst, but Anime mechanics represent a much better world, as you can get attacked by any kind of Pokemon attacks and not get any more damaged than a couple of bruises.

I think I'll do some work as a janitor in Goldenrod city, you know, offering some help in maintaining and cleaning the local gym, as battles leave quite a mess and somebody has to clean. With the meager money I earn, I'll just rent some bedroom to stay.

In the meanwhile I can meet and talk lots of trainers which can help me with tips in how to be a trainer, and get some advice on how Pokemon training works.

Then I can go to one these daycare centers where people take volunteers take care of abandoned Pokemon, to see if one of them are open to have a caring trainer.

Now with my bro, I can offer myself as a trainer in the gym in order to make my bro grow healthy.

Once I've done it for a while, the world will be mine to experience. I don't think I'll be catching more Pokemon. I have not a Pokedex to complete, so I'm free.
>>
>>29350918
honestly vp's userbase is bad so the pokeworld will suck after that.

i will probably try to catch common pokemon that i like like oddish or something and relax.
>>
Everyone is an illegal alien. Better hope you're not dropped in unoiva.
>>
File: 1463141920916.jpg (295KB, 962x641px) Image search: [Google]
1463141920916.jpg
295KB, 962x641px
>>29358243
Which city would look most beautiful with a shanty town?
>>
would attempt to catch all the ghost, dark, psychic, and ground types, in ascending order of priority, and try my hand at becoming a gym trainer, and eventually a gym leader
>>
>>29354465
>that last part
It's the only possible conclusion.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.