[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that Mega "I make Shenron my bitch daily"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: mega_rayquaza.png (180KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
mega_rayquaza.png
180KB, 400x480px
Daily reminder that Mega "I make Shenron my bitch daily" Rayquaza over here has a higher BST than the being that shaped the Pokémon universe out of pure chaotic matter and empty void.

and that mega mewtwo y outspeeds and out-specials it, get rekt
>>
Does anyone else wish Mega Rayquaza and legendaries that mega evolve wouldn't have happened? I sure do. I like mega evolution, but they should have kept legendaries from it. Just my opinion. :)
>>
File: 1476998844156.png (297KB, 1146x1478px) Image search: [Google]
1476998844156.png
297KB, 1146x1478px
>>29350831
Unless that's a copypasta, GTFO Summertrash
>>
File: mewtwo_mega_by_mrredbutcher.jpg (125KB, 1280x711px) Image search: [Google]
mewtwo_mega_by_mrredbutcher.jpg
125KB, 1280x711px
>>29350842
>>29350831
Actually mega legendaries don't make sense. They're already fucking legends. That should be enough. Megas should be used to give regular mons new life. Kangaskhan was considered pretty much a crap rare before the mega. Audino was only meh even in triples without the mega. Banette and Sableye were laughable without the mega.

Megas can be good, just not on legendaries.
>>
>>29350870
Don't forget Primal "Bring Megas to the party too" Groudon and Kyogre.
>>
File: IMG_1828.png (451KB, 804x483px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1828.png
451KB, 804x483px
>>29350898
>>
>>29350870
"it's a Pokemon i don't want to get more powerful because i want my bros and shitmons to get one before it" makes even less sense. Legendaries create more marketing for a certain audience.

>>29350813
If you take BST seriously, it means the being that governs time is not only just a little stronger than a psychic bird, but just a little stronger than a slothrilla.
>>
>>29350907
THANK YOU Primal M-XERNKHAN
>>
>>29350922
>i want my bros and shitmons to get one before it"
But that's the point of megas: making bros and shitmons more viable. It's why Z-moves were made, too. Gamefreak is just bad at balancing.
>>
Mega Fug wouldn't even be broken (by uber standards) if it needed a mega stone to evolve.
>>
>>29351242
> Smogon
>>
File: Geko.png (55KB, 282x250px) Image search: [Google]
Geko.png
55KB, 282x250px
>>29351242
>Mega Fug will be able to wield a Z-Crystal and unleash Mega Z-Power Dragon Diarrhea
>>
>>29350813
>and that mega mewtwo y outspeeds and out-specials it, get rekt
Mew2Y can't hold life orb or choice items
>>
>>29350813

Megas should have been a tool to make sub 500 BST shitmons viable. Some of them could have gotten a redistribution to min max their stats (like starters, Gengar, Alakazam, etc), but never surpassing the 550 BST mark.

Pseudos and legendaries should have never gotten a mega evolution. All it did was to increase the powercreep
>>
File: 493.png (508KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
493.png
508KB, 1280x1280px
>>29350813
Do not forget that our Lord has yet to show us His ultimate form.
>>
>>29351531
Regular Arceus should get buffed to 150 in every stat.
Then he should get a Primal
Then his Primal from should get a Mega
And then his Mega Primal form should get another form unique to him
>>
I wish the Japanese people behind Pokémon had thought a little more about what they were doing to the game. The last few gens seem so off in comparison to Gen IV. The first fuck up was discontinuing cross gen evolutions and then executing mega evolution with flaws.
>>
>>29350813
>Implying Arceus doesn't have some super unlocked GOD MODE form with literal 999 base stats across the board for shots and giggles because yes gamefreak will do it
>>
>>29351646

>causes smogonfags heads to explode form how broken it is to the point NOTHING can stop it
>>
>>29351758
Uber-AG tier
>>
>>29350813
>implying Shenron is anyone's bitch
Nice meme, OP.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.