[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>DPPt Remakes >Add over 70 "new" Pokemon to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 20057_674-0 (1).png (42KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
20057_674-0 (1).png
42KB, 300x300px
>DPPt Remakes
>Add over 70 "new" Pokemon to the gen via Sinnoh Forms
>Surprise megas for Johto and Sinnoh starters
>No Flygon mega though

Would you forgive Gen 7 if this happened?
>>
>>29349688
No, because Megas are shit.
>>
Can we just pretend Megas never happened
>>
I don't want more fucking remakes.
>>
If you look like sephiroth call me
>>
>>29349694
>>29349703
So you want the Johto and Sinnoh starters to remain shit forever then? Alright.
>>
>>29349688
No. No!

They will just cuck gen 5 and 6 again.

Sinnoh was horrible. Fuck you.
>>
>>29349811
>Sinnoh starters
>shit

Infernape and Empoleon are perfectly good.
>>
>>29349840
This
>>
>>29349694
>>29349703
Samefag
>>
File: IMG_2767.png (554KB, 1057x755px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2767.png
554KB, 1057x755px
>>29349794
Ok, 95% of the fanbase disagrees.
>>
It needs to be a proper Platinum sequel in that it implements everything Platinum did to improve over Diamond and Pearl.

The Pokemon who get Sinnoh Forms should be determined by the Pokeon that are also appearing in SM without them. Ideally, I'd want Sinnoh Forms to be tied in with Dialga/Palkia/Giratina.

Forms either revived from the past or brought back from the future by Dialga's influence, Forms for Pokemon that just suddenly appeared in Sinnoh from distant lands by Palkia, and forms for Pokemon who've adapted to survival and travelling between and from the Distortion World

18 total for each type of influence, for 54 all together, with the Palkia and Dialga influenced forms being exclusive per version.

Revive Challenge Mode as well and I'd forgive them
>>
>>29349974
why should I give a shit about what the rest of the fanbase thinks
>>
>>29349846
Why does everyone hate Torterra? He was pretty cool too.
>>
>>29349811
I'd rather them adjust their base stats and movepools to make them better, ie how GF should have been balancing them from the start.
>>
>>29350005
What are you talking about? Everyone on this board has a hard-on for the tortoise.
>>
>>29350005
Torterra ranked very high in /vp/ starter polls. Maybe #1? I forget.

Torterra is my favorite starter so far, but Rowlet3 might be better. I want to see how badass it is in motion, first.
>>
>>29349987
>Forms either revived from the past or brought back from the future by Dialga's influence, Forms for Pokemon that just suddenly appeared in Sinnoh from distant lands by Palkia, and forms for Pokemon who've adapted to survival and travelling between and from the Distortion World

Holy fucking shit. That'd be a-fucking-mazing. Time travel and misplaced pokemon coming in from all over.Plus the added Distortion world.

Honestly, you just completely revised my personal image on Sinnoh forms. Although, if they don't give any sinnoh pokemon mega evolutions, I'd be pissed.
>>
File: Faggots.jpg (122KB, 485x361px) Image search: [Google]
Faggots.jpg
122KB, 485x361px
How to do D/P remakes right
>'sinnoh forms' are a thing.
>more z moves
>only megas are Primal forms for the legendaries
>Capturing Arceus post game mission (similar to delta episode)
>fire types

There ya go.
>>
>>29350150
>only megas are Primal forms for the legendaries
No Mega starters. Everything else is good, but no Mega starters. you had nearly a perfect list.
>>
>>29349987
>Time displaced pokemon (pokemon brought from the past)
Aerodactyl= Dragon/Flying
Kabutops= Water/Bug
Omastar= Water
Cradlily= Water/Grass
Armaldo= Water/Bug
Bastiodon= Steel
Rampardos= Normal
Arourus= Ice/Normal (because fucking gamefreak)
Tyrantrum= Dragon/Dark

>Space displaced pokemon (pokemon brought from very far away. ie rare pokemon that are now bizarrely common and have different types)
Blissey= Fairy
Farfetched= Fighting/Flying
Clefable= Dark/Fairy
Rotom= Electric/Fairy
Tyranitar= Dragon/Poison (themed after Godzilla and his radiation breath)
Dragonite= Water/Flying (Jab at gyardos)
Flygon= Dragon/Bug
Goodra= Dragon/Poison
>>
>>29350261
are you questioning my lack of mega starters, or not?
I say no mega starters. Just primal dialga, Primal Palkia, and maybe a primal giratina (giratina is not really necessary since there is origin form.)

Primal Arceus too just for shits and giggles.
>>
>>29349688
>Sinnoh Forms
Why? Sinnoh games already exist, in the same PokeJapan as Hoenn, Kanto and Johto on top of that, and Pokemon didn't change forms in there. Reverse retconning that into the remakes would be dumb.
>>29349811
>Sinnoh starters
>shit
>>
>>29350374
I am questioning your lack of Sinnoh starters. That's literally the one thing I want in D/P remakes. I want my pokemon to actually be useful.
>>
>>29350392
There were still plenty of pokes that you couldnt catch in sinnoh.
If they were really worried about retcons, then they could select from those specific ones and be like
>hey these niggas migrated here and they got a bit funky and shit

Regional forms are a pretty good thing, it'd be a shame if it didnt continue.
>>
File: 006.jpg (319KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
006.jpg
319KB, 1920x1080px
>>29350136
It's the only logical way to implement regional forms for the Sinnoh games.

The issue is that Gamefreak showed with ORAS that they're willing to be REALLY LAZY and REALLY UNWILLING to innovate.

For Sinnoh you've got arguably the 3 EASY to work with Legandries to explain any shit you want.

One that facilitates Time Travel.
One that facilitates travel to any location possible.
One that facilitates travel between dimensions.

Anyone with basic story telling and thematic aesthetics can use them properly.

Gamefreak has made it clear they lack those things however which is why my hope is dim.

Where we could be getting Arboks from the distant past that still retain their limbs, Octillery from the distant future, having adapted and now excelling at living on land, Aggron from deep within hidden mountain ranges that humans have never traveled too, Gigaliths who lived deep within the darkest caverns of the earth, never having been exposed to sunlight until this point, and Reuinculus who faced with the terrors of the Distortion World, have adapted membranes more akin to exoskelatons
>>
>>29349688
I don't feel like gen 7 needs to apologize. That'd be fine by me though.
>>
>>29349688
Do we get to sit?
>>
>>29350432
>Anyone with basic story telling and thematic aesthetics can use them properly.
>Gamefreak has made it clear they lack those things however which is why my hope is dim.

I could easily argue this with a lot of different things. Black and White, their sequels, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire's updates to their original's bland and confusing storyline. Hell, even with a bunch of the pokemon introduce in Gen 7 so far, with all the little text blurbs for certain pokemon. Really, the only time they didn't have a good grasp on it was during X and Y, and I'm entirely willing to believe that they were focused first and foremost on making a good 3D Pokemon game, so that's where they directed their efforts.

Honestly, if they do decide to do Sinnoh variants, it wouldn't surprise me if they decide to go this route.
>>
>>29349997
Found the underage
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.