[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There are men on this board that don't play pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: Casey.png (288KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Casey.png
288KB, 640x480px
>There are men on this board that don't play pokemon as a girl.

Are you guys fags?
>>
Yes, we are
>>
>>29349076
>play as the grill
>get hit on by the guys
>B-But at least I'm not looking at a boy's butt!
>>
>>29349076
>plays Pokémon as the girl
>has to be shipped with the rival and get peeves on by male NPC's like Pedo Stone
>calls us fags
Nice and projecting
>>
>>29349076
Yes, I'm a fag.

I always play as the girl though.
>>
I just love the girls outfits and hats though and cant resist picking them
>>
>>29349117
scum
>>
>>29349076
Platinum Lucas and Hilbert are just too handsome for me to pass all the time, OP.
>>
I usually play guy. I select it without even thinking about it.

But this time... I dunno If I can really deal with a little boy doing all these retarded dances with the Z-move gimmick. At least with a girl it's moderately cute.
I guess I could just avoid Z-moves entirely though, they are looking a lot less significant than GF wants us to believe.
>>
File: th.jpg (11KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
11KB, 300x225px
>>29349076
but pokeyuri isn't as fun as straight pkephilia. i mean, how can i fantasize to my waifumon if im the girl?
>>
>>29349284
I just imagine the MC is some girl I'm mentoring on how to catch pokemon.
I've been doing this for a bit now. I think Idolmaster started me on this path.
>>
OP are you a guy? What do you tell your friends when they ask why you always play as the girl?

My friends haven't asked me yet, but I have an answer ready. "I'm a guy every day. Why not change it up when I play games?"
>>
>>29350024
"I don't want to be looking at a guy if I'm going to play for hundreds of hours."

I've said this to a few people and they agreed with me.
>>
I self-insert as a guy with female gym leader, rival and champion swoon over me.
Except BW2, Nate look too much like a faggot that I go with Rosa and abandon the idol-dating questline.
>>
>>29350071
that might stop working. it sounds pretty sleazy
>>
>>29350071
it works for rpgs, but for mmos id rather play as a guy and try to hit it up with GIRLs.
>>
I don't self-insert in pokemon, I'm just an observer that decides every move my girl makes and I sexualize the characters separately. Playing as a girl has no effect on how I look at and treat the female characters.
>>
>>29349284
some girls have penises, ok?
>>
>>29349076
Black 2 was the only game I played as a boy
>>
>>29349076
Fags are still better than trannies.
>>
>>29349076
I usually play boys, the only exception is when I don't like the protagonists design like in the Hoenn games. Sun will be the second time for me to pick the grill because the boy looks just too young and I'm into bishounen, not shota.
>>
>>29349076
>Girl
>Canon
>>
>>29349076
Main game guy, 2nd game girl.
>>
>>29349076
I just don't identify much with a female protag like that.

if I play a game like HoMM3 and I got female heroes along with males, I'm totally fine with that but if it's all about a single protag it's just a bit weird to me.

I want a dude to reflect what kind of trainer I am.
nothing wrong with that. most girls pick the female trainer as well for exactly the very same reason.
>>
D/P/Pt, I was the girl.
HGSS, I was the girl.
BW/B2W2, I was the guy.
XY, I was the girl.
ORAS, I was the guy.

In SM, I'll be the girl because Chicken-chan a cute.
>>
>>29350625
>the only exception is when I don't like the protagonists design like in the Hoenn games.

I mean, okay, Brendan looks retarded in his dumb ass techwear bullshit outfit but May?
looks fine to me. it's not based 10/10 like Hilda though.
>>
Played as the boy as a kid because I am a boy and thought thats what you had to do.

Play as the boy now because he's usually hot.

So to answer your question OP, yes I am a fag.
>>
>>29349076
I already am a grill, should I play as the guy then?
I miss Casey
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.