[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been a while since I watched the anime, have been watching some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Based green hair and weary eyes.png (247KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Based green hair and weary eyes.png
247KB, 640x360px
Been a while since I watched the anime, have been watching some select X&Y episodes. Have to say I like this guy a lot. What are /vp/'s thoughts on Sawyer/Shōta and why is he one of the best rivals to date?

Did anyone else notice the subtle subtext between him and Ash at the Kalos league showdown? I usually hate that kind of stuff, but it almost makes me wish one of them was a girl so I could ship it.
>>
File: image.jpg (462KB, 800x2200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
462KB, 800x2200px
>>29347009
>>
>>29347009
Based as fuck
>>
>>29347009
He was a great rival. I was disappointed he didn't get to do anything in the Team Flare arc.
>>
>>29347009
>Sawyer
>watching the dub
>liking shitty characters
>even watching the anime
End yourself.
>>
>>29349206
He was a better character than Alain.
>>
>>29349218
>Alain
>watching the dub
End yourself
>>
>>29349218
>implying any of the characters are good
>>
>>29347009
Anon
you can ship them if they're both boys
>>
>>29347009
I ship them anyways <3
>>
>>29349206
>>29349218
>>29349234
I don't watch dubs, but the subs I watched unfortunately used the dub names.

>>29349307
This is really uncharted waters for a conservative fag like me. But I really enjoyed their sort of platonic relationship (mostly from Shota to Ash).
>>
>>29350165
Times are changing. We are slowly coming to the point of having the same sexual freedom women do. If two girls kiss do you call them lesbians? If they have sex are they gay? No. Its just something girls do that is encouraged by society. Even in super conservative Japan, boys are playing that game where they kiss each other in a row and pass something between their mouths and they can do it for fun like girls do without fear of being called faggots.

Soon buddy you won't feel uncomfortable about shipping boys because society around you will relax and you won't feel pressured to be disgusted by casual faggotry
>>
File: 1471535693093.jpg (875KB, 2048x1612px) Image search: [Google]
1471535693093.jpg
875KB, 2048x1612px
>>29347009

The anime really can come up with some cute characters.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.