[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get over my OCD of not having overlapping types in a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

How do I get over my OCD of not having overlapping types in a team? I'm planning for sun and moon and it's driving me crazy
>>
>>29345333
Why would you want to? I could never do this
>>
>>29345349
I really want to use both wimpod and vikavolt, but if I use wimpod then I couldn't use vikavolt

I have wishiwashi as a second choice but if i use him then i can't use wimpod

please help i have autism
>>
>>29345333
I realized that it makes the already painfully easy game even easier.
>>
>>29345333
same here, i want both wimpod and the anchor but chances are the anchor's gonna be a water type too. ill probably just use both since i can't bear to kick one of them off. it'll probably grow on you as the game goes on
>>
>>29345333
Know that feel bro. I want to use Ribombee but that fucks over Wimpod2, Vikavolt, Mimiku, A-ninetales... I'm freaking out over here.
>>
>>29345333
Give a monotype run a try?
>>
Just remember Ash had 3 Flying Types, and 2 Dragons types this season.
>>
File: 14768483918582.jpg (322KB, 733x408px)
14768483918582.jpg
322KB, 733x408px
>>29345333
>>29345374
>I really want to use both wimpod and vikavolt
well fuck you're basically me
the solution is to overcome autism, just that
this is my final team
>>
Just fucking use them you sperg, how the fuck will overlapping types affect easy as fuck in game battles? If anything you'll actually have some challenge by having a big weakness.
I'm using Vikavolt, Chadpod, and Diving Bell and there's n o t h i n g you can DO about it
>>
>>29345333
Instead follow the rule that you can use two of the same type on a team, so long as they're each dual-types with different type combinations. For example, you could use Lanturn and Relicanth on a team, but not Wishiwashi and Pyukumuku (same type combination and both are monotype,) Gyarados and Mantine (same type combination,) or Seaking and Starmie (monotype is "contained in" the dual-type.)

I occasionally try to follow this rule, but I'll make an exception for my first playthrough of each gen. My first Alola run is undoubtedly gonna have a fuckton of water-types in it.
>>
>>29345482
Luckily for you Wimpod2 is water/steel
>>
>>29345374
Same exact issue. Im just hoping wimpod loses bug typing with its evolution
>>
>>29345333
>How do I get over my OCD
Talk to a psychologist about starting some cognitive behavioral therapy, so you can break these harmful patterns of thought. Psychiatric drugs aren't very effective in the treatment of obsessive compulsive disorders.
>>
>>29345604
that would make me angrier, I want a bug/water final stage mon, more than a no overlapping team
>>
>>29345374
Same exact boat. My solution is that I don't let two main overlapping types. If it's a secondary then I allow it. On top of that, Wimpod is obviously a physical attacker and Wishiwashi is a special so that pleases my autism just fine. Vikavolt could go either way though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.