[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>We should like, give Sunflora a special move only it can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 192.png (11KB, 238x244px) Image search: [Google]
192.png
11KB, 238x244px
>We should like, give Sunflora a special move only it can learn once, and give it like, 200 BST without changing any of its stats.
>Awesome, now its balanced and everyone will use it despite its shitty stats
>Good job, Masuda, now lets do coke and fuck geisha girls while we sing karaoke

That's essentially how Z-Moves were invented.
>>
>>29344455
if GF actually cared about making older mons useable instead of flashy gimmicks, they would just BSTs and movepools
>>
>>29344455
*BP, not BST

Apologies
>>
>>29344455
All mons are usable in game or via fighting your own tourny.

It's the smogon fags whining about how they're not.
>>
>>29344486
Gen VI easily proves they can buff BSTs if they want to with no issue.

They just choose not to.
>>
>>29344647
>It's the smogon fags whining about how they're not.
Yeah, those damn Smogonfags making tiers where every Pokemon can get a chance to shine. Fuck them.

>or via fighting your own tourny.
Funny how you bitch about Smogonfags when the only way to let average shitmon be "usable" is to ban everything better than it.
>>
You forgot how about every other grass type can also use the move OP. Because Farfetch using glorified Hyper Beam will make it on par of a Tornadus who can also use it.
>>
>>29344647
Unown isn't usable in game.
>>
>>29344702
Holy shit that's even WORSE at balancing.

Who are Gamefreak kidding?
>>
>>29344761
Yeah he is. I killed mega khan with him.
>>
>>29344792
Don't forget, you can only use one of those moves in a battle, and it requires an item. So after you use the move once, you're left with an itemless Sunflora.
>>
>>29344837
And to top it off, Pokemon such as Sunflora, Ledian, Electrode, and Dunsparce can't even 2HKO common OU Pokemon even with the Z Moves
>>
Yeah I don't understand Z-moves, correct me if I'm wrong, but they are just the functional equivalent to type gems from Gen 5, no?
>>
>>29344837
>>29344888
So basically, we can predict that all this will do is worsen the power creep and have everyone put 200 BP Dragon moves on their Garchomp and 200 BP Fairy moves on their Mega-Altaria
>>
>>29345004
The bigger issue is the trade-off. Will it even be worth not having a item to use a single Z-Move?
>>
>>29345004
>Mega-Altaria
>Z-move
>>
>>29345004
Draco Meteor spamming things are the only thing I see benefiting from Z-Moves. They now have a free Draco Meteor to hit things with and then they can just drop another Draco Meteor. Draco Gem Latios is back baby and now it's even stronger.
>>
>>29345151
Good point.

Archeops would likely be the best benefactor of Z-Moves. They'll turn him from NU to BL.
>>
>>29344486
Raichu's speed buff was enough to make it the winner of worlds.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.