[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>THERE ARE PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD WHO THINK THE ASHNIME IS BETTER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: angry_man1.jpg (60KB, 590x400px) Image search: [Google]
angry_man1.jpg
60KB, 590x400px
>THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO NEVER SAT UNDER A BLANKET WHEN THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING HOMEWORK CRYING TO BYE-BYE BUTTERFRE
>THESE PEOPLE NEVER ARGUED ON THE PLAYGROUND IF ASH COULD BEAT GARY
>THESE PEOPLE NEVER HAD THE FRESH TASTE OF CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH SERENADE THEIR MOUTHS WHEN THEY SAW ASH DEFEAT BLAIN
>THESE PEOPLE DON'T FEEL THAT NOSTALGIC JURASSIC PARK TINGLE WHEN THEY SEE THAT DELICIOUS GRAINY TEXTURE THE ASHNIME USED TO HAVE
>THESE PEOPLE DIDN'T SING ALONG TO THE POKERAP
>THESE PEOPLE DIDN'T TRY TO PRONOUNCE THE NOTES IN BETWEEN THE LYRICS OF THE ORIGINAL THEME
>THESE PEOPLE DON'T MISS THE GRAND CHEMISTRY OF ASH BROCK AND MISTY
>THESE PEOPLE DON'T GET SHIVERS OR OUTRIGHT SEIZURES AT THE SHEER BEAUTY THAT IS THE ORCHESTRAL ROUTE FOUR THEME
>>
I like the Kanto and Johto episodes plus a bit of Hoenn but I stopped watched it during DP era. I am getting interested in it again because of short haired Serena (I'll miss her even though I only read of her antics in the anime thread) and the fact that SM looks like it'll be fun.
>>
>>29338891
I still firmly believe the best rival in the anime is Paul from D/P
>>
UNOVABABIES PLAYING UP XYZ ITS NOTHING BUT TRASH COMPARED TO THE SILVER CONFERENCE

ME AND MY FRIENDS TURNED SMASH ON THE N64 AND TURNED OUT ALL THE LIGHTS FOR THAT SHIT

GROW UP NOTHING WILL BEAT THE OS
>>
>>29338848
They are called newfag, OP.
>>
But anon, I did. All of those things except for the Ash and Gary thing because we weren't retards and knew Ash could win.

And DP was miles better. Dawn > Misty because Misty was such a bitch, and the new pokemon and Ash being fairly competent was interesting.
>>
>>29338848
The anime definitely used to be better. Mostly because it felt more like an anime and had a certain 90s anime flair. Notably it was more slapstick and humorous and 4kids actually did a really good job casting and dubbing. Comparatively speaking.
>>
>entire argument consists of "muh nostalgia"
>>
>>29338891
>I like the Kanto and Johto episodes plus a bit of Hoenn
Same, nothing after that really left the same mark for me. A lot of it has to do with the fact TPCi do a worse job with the dub than 4Kids did, however.

And no, don't watch XY, it's a trollist sell out, Anon.
>>
>>29339865
>knew ash could win

Bitch, Gary motherfucking Oak could rekt Ash anytime
>>
>>29338848
XYZ was pretty good, nostalgia for the 90's anime aside, it managed to build upon it with new characters added in only because the head director/writer/whatever thinks kids should get turned on by fictional anime characters and give Ash some character development that was quickly tossed aside so that they could hit the reset button again
>>
Why can't yall accept that XY&Z was way better than the original series? Ash did really have a shot at winning the league this time
>>
>>29340179
Nuh uh. Ash's Pikachu is clearly extremely powerful, Bulbasaur knows cool stuff like Vine Whip and Leech Seed to trap Gary's pokemon, Squirtle can duck and hide in shell to protect himself while shooting powerful bursts of water, and I don't think I even need to talk about Charizard. He doesn't always listen, but when he does, Gary better watch his stupid back.
>>
>>29338848
DON'T PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH
I DON'T WATCH THE CARTOON
>>
>>29340078
it's not nostalgia. the earlier series are legitimately better. you're a faggot.
>>
>>29339865
Tbh this. But i have a lot of respect for OS, expecially for the orange arc.
>>
>>29340237
The XY&Z dub is far worse than the Original Series dub, however, that's the big con to it.

>>29340288
Team Rocket & Brock were better in the earlier season than in any succeeding season they were in, that much, is true. Ash was still better in OS than in BW and will be in SM most likely as well.
>>
>>29340315
Depends, DP Brock was absolute shit compared to OS & even AG Brock, same goes for Team Rocket, the DP season has its flaws as well. OS TR and Brock were arguably the best part of it.
>>
File: 1476500338044.gif (79KB, 187x189px) Image search: [Google]
1476500338044.gif
79KB, 187x189px
>>29340179
And that's why he lost against him right?
>>
>>29340338
I actually like the dub better than the sub

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM0fJLQFG0o
>>
>>29340179
>Worse than Ash in their first League Challenge
>Beaten by Ash in the second League Challenge

Like in the games, Gary's all bantz, no substance.
>>
>>29340368
>>29340380

That's because Ash had the protagonist bs on his side, ash was never a good trainer in the original series.

Also,

>like in the games

Come on now, anon
>>
>>29340397
>protagonist BS

You mean using actual strategy?
>>
>>29340425
like using a Charizard against a freaking Golem? or a Pikachu against a Bellsprout? yeah, nice strategy
>>
>>29338848
>OP is so asshurt for getting BTFO that he has to make a new rage thread

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

FUCKING KEK. Pathetic autists is the best humor.
>>
>>29340379
Garbage taste, Anon, the XY-XYZ dub is horrendous, I'm sorry.

Watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMNvKHkgyDo
>>
>>29340397
if ash had the protagonist BS he would not lose the league every time
>>
>>29340501
I didn't say the Jap version was shitty. I actually like both. I guess that I started watching in the dub version so I like it best.

It's nice that Alain has the same VA as the "new" Yu-Gi-Oh!
>>
File: 1470461480538.jpg (14KB, 227x236px) Image search: [Google]
1470461480538.jpg
14KB, 227x236px
This board seems crazier than normal for a pre-game period. I don't remember XY or wottergate being this bad with the "stop liking what I don't like"
>>
>>29340550
well, Ash wasn't the only one with BS powers
>>
What's with the influx of autistic genwunners?
>>
>THERE ARE PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD WHO THINK
>>
>>29338848
Most of what you said was 100% me, but OS was shit storywise lol.
>>
>>29340557

But the TPCi dub is very shitty, Anon, go watch the 4Kids dub because it's a lot better than this is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KS-u1rVFoYU

Alain doesn't have the same VA as the new Yu-Gi-Oh protagonist, either Alain is someone off the street TPCi picked up, while Yuya is voiced by dub Clemont in the dub (and he's a poor VA in both Series).
>>
>>29340646
weren't you just in the /padt/ thread

go back to BTVA
>>
>>29340625
OS was good story wise, actually, it was just Ash's immaturity that brought it down with some fillers. Other than that, it's a good saga. The dub is at its best during that period, too.
>>
OP is a massive faggot
>>
>>29340646
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kensh%C5%8D_Ono#TV_Anime

>Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V – Yuya Sakaki, Yuri
>Pokemon XY: Mega Evolution – Alan
>Pocket Monsters: XY&Z - Alan
>>
File: wes grin.jpg (29KB, 292x240px) Image search: [Google]
wes grin.jpg
29KB, 292x240px
>tfw i did not cry to bye bye butterfree
and i was a crybaby when i was a kid
>>
>>29340660
>go back to BTVA
lol what?

Enjoy your shitty TPCi dub, Anon, the rest of us will be laughing at how bad it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RyWnsTrPA4
>>
>>29340750
I thought he was talking about the dub, Anon: unless he was talking about the Japanese version, which in that case, it's true.
>>
>>29340794
Yeah, I was talking bout the Jap version
>>
>>29340861
Then that's fine, but I fail to see what merit you can see in the dub at this point. It's only good for a laugh in my book these days. I can't wait to see how badly TPCi fuck up Sun & Moon, though.
>>
>>29340596
>Genwunners
>Autistic
Shut up, go outside and meet people playing pokemon go
>>
>>29340623
>THERE ARE PEOPLE
>>
>>29341119
Then his point would just be proven, anon. :3
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.