[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eureka: when I'm a trainer, I'll come and meet you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2763.jpg (50KB, 480x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2763.jpg
50KB, 480x340px
Eureka: when I'm a trainer, I'll come and meet you again, and we'll go on an adventure! It's a promise!
Puni-chan: it's a promise!

Older Eureka in SM who battles you with Zygarde when????
>>
>>29338251
>when????
In Sun & Moon of course.

Or Pokémon Z
>>
>>29338251

GF is too lazy for that, but I agree, we should get her as next post time skip kalos champion with perfect zygarde and co
>>
File: reggie.gif (721KB, 446x251px) Image search: [Google]
reggie.gif
721KB, 446x251px
>>29338721
>>
File: 1471288607757.png (224KB, 646x515px) Image search: [Google]
1471288607757.png
224KB, 646x515px
>mfw her starter will be a legendary pokémon that can change form
>>
>>29339450

also ultimate OP titan... please... this is just fucking casualized to make anime even easier to watch...
>>
File: adult bonnie.jpg (94KB, 739x1082px) Image search: [Google]
adult bonnie.jpg
94KB, 739x1082px
>Pic related is the older Eureka you face
>>
>>29338721
Sounds better than boner.
>>
>>29338251
So she wants to be Tobias levels of OP? Okay then.
>>
>>29338251

Also, Ash-Greninja would have finished to cut Kalos vines. And since it won't be back to Ash, I guess it will join Eureka together with Puni-chan instead staying wild.
>>
>>29338251
If they'd made Z version, I would've loved to see Bonnie as the new Lumiose gym leader.

I'm guessing 50% Zygarde is a post-game thing in SM, so I'd be all for Bonnie returning in the Z Episode or whatever they decide to call the post-game story (if we get that).

Something like she helps you combine your Alolan Zygarde core with her Kalos one, and you collect the last few cells that aren't available during the main game.
>>
>>29338251
Future Kalos Champion Bonnie, you won't see her entering the Tripokalon anytime soon.
>>
>>29340168
>Bonnie
kill yourself
>>
>>29340218
It's what everyone who's playing in English will get.

Though Eureka is a better name.
>>
>>29340365
I don't know why the hell they renamed the lemons. It's not as if Citron and Eureka are overtly Japanese names that kids won't understand.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.