[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Roninroot have a chance of making it in smash? (Playable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

Does Roninroot have a chance of making it in smash? (Playable not pokeball)
>>
>>29337611
There's a very good chance

Him, El Tigre and Wereroc are most likely the only candidates
>>
>>29337611
>another Pit clone
>>
>>29337886
Beat me to it.
I'd be okay if he were a semiclone though like Roy to Marth
>>
Just saying since the Nintendo Switch seems to be adding content to their ports (look at the mario kart in the trailer) i feel like they'd want to add a few characters and this could promote the port as well as sun and moon
>>
>>29337611
>not an anime swordsman
>>
>>29337611
Ash won't even evolve his owl. sooo Not a chance in hell.
>>
>>29337611
whoever drew this made a mistake. that feather arrow is going nowhere if robinhoot is using that drawstring to fire it.
>>
>>29337611
>>29338993
Come on, it's literally Greninja2!
>>
>>29337737
Kommo-o seems possible albeit less likely than those 3.
>>
>>29337611
>grass type
>getting any kind of recognition
>>
In an ideal world, Oranguru would be playable, throwing Pokéballs and using psychic powers to face his foes.

It'll probably be Magearna or some shit. Either that, or Greninja gets an alternate costume and they call it a day.
>>
>>29339103
2nd quote meant for >>29339020
>>
>>29337611
I just want buffquito to make an appearance
>>
>>29339103
Why is this a meme? We don't know which Pokemon Gamefreak will push this gen
>>
>>29339121
Nah, Tapu Koko has way more chances
>>
>>29339103
>Grenny 2
>not Pit 3
>>
>>29339222
so far the only pokemon they have pushed more than others are Rockruff and Mimikyu.
>>
>>29339244
Oh, that's true. It's humanoid and has significance in the story. Question is how popular it will be.
>>
>>29339314
>Mimikyu costume for Pikachu
>have pikachu dressed as a mimikyu dressed as a pikachu
>>
Luchalitten as a Captain Falcon clone seems more ideal for smash.
>>
>>29337886
It's not like he's the first one to have flight jump. If anything, the playstyle would resemble the Wing power up from Kirby.
>>
>>29339222
It's this gen's "cool" starter and most then likely will be given special treatment to be good in battle. It was made to appeal to all the kids that play the game, it's pretty evident conpared to Lucha and Poppmaid, they knew which starter will be the most popular. Even the early polls showed Rowlet was the most popular. I can guarantee once they get revealed, Robinhoot will simply dominate the polls.

It's quite inevitable. They will give it something broken.
>>
>>29339389
>dive bombs
>wing attacks
>feather projectiles
>agile

It could work for an air based fighter. If it were any other game, he'd have an 8-way air dash.
>>
It all depends if gen7 is still relevant by the time Smash 5 comes out, I mean look at Zoroark, that dark edgy Lucario looking thing would've been playable if gen5 was still the latest of the series, and also how gen3 missed out on a playable rep in Brawl because gen4
>>
Unfortunately, odd numbered generations in Pokemon tend to get shafted by the Smash development cycle; by the time a new Smash comes out they'll likely already be promoting the next generation of Pokemon, assuming a Smash NX isn't already in development.

If so, I would like to see Robinroot as a playable character; theres no more reason to suspect he'd be a Pit clone than to say Pit would be a Link clone in Brawl; the Grass typing alone provides enough moveset variety (a la Ivysaur), I kind of imagine he'd play like Wing Kirby in Superstar. But again, it depends on whether or not a new Smash is already in development and whether or not it will be a straight port of the Wii U version.
>>
Hope so! Love robinroot I think he would be super sick in smash. He is this gens greninja and hopefully gets the same treatment he did.
>>
>>29339764
Well, considering we're likely to get a Smash Wii U port with extra content on Switch ala how Splatoon and Mario Kart 8 are getting ported, it might actually have perfect timing to get in for once, alongside stuff like the inevitable return of Ice Climbers and Wolf, and probably a few ballot runner-ups for guaranteed well-received choices.
>>
Either him,midnight lycanroc or Wimpod2

>>29341265
I hope we get 3DS stages too
>>
>>29337611
Ever Robinhoot or Luchalitten.
I'm pretty sure Gamefreak and Nintendo already choose wich gen 7 pokemon wil lget the Greninja treatment.
Hopefully, it's not lycanroc
>>
>>29341515
Yeah I'd wager on it at the very least being a "complete edition" with all the dlc packed in and the 3ds stages as well. But with Splatoon and MK looking like they've been significantly added to I'm hoping for the same for Smash.
>>
He's this gen's Greninja, so probably.
>>
>>29339314
What one are they pushing in the cartoon more?
>>
it's moveset would be a mix of wing kirby and archer kirby
>>
So, Pokemon lineup for Sma5h

>Pikashit
>Lucario (Mega)
>Mewtwo (Mega)

>Charizard (Mega)
>Greninja (Ash)
>Arrowl

I wouldn't mind kicking off Jigglypuff. Maybe add a waifumon?
>>
>>29342498
Jigglypuff is from the original 12, there is no way it will be cut.
>>
>>29337611
>implying there are even going to be new Smash characters that AREN'T from Fire Emblem

well meme'd
>>
>>29342498
>the original 12
>getting cut ever

Jiggs is permanent. She's more of a smash bros icon than a Pokemon one at this point, and with how easy she is to keep in the games, she's not going anywhere.
>>
>>29342673
But they need to add more Pokemon as the generations advance. I doubt they'll want ~10 characters from a franchise that isn't Mario in Smash 6-7.
Jigglypuff is the least popular Pokemon character, the only others I see getting cut are the starters, but that would be stupid
>>
>>29337611
I don't know how TPC will handle the fully evolved starters in the marketing, but I don't think we can count other Gen VII pokemon out at the moment.

Type: Null/Silvally has some potential

Mimikyu is going to at least be in a Pokeball

UB-02 with the ability to switch between Absorption and Beauty forms at will would be neat as well.
>>
>>29342823
In the end i think Greninja, Charizard will just go, maybe even lucario and mewtwo again.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.