[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, are these guys getting any love this generation? New Pokémon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: johto.jpg (1MB, 1280x906px) Image search: [Google]
johto.jpg
1MB, 1280x906px
So, are these guys getting any love this generation?

New Pokémon have been teased in art and trailers (like Vikavolt shirt and Pyukumuku helmet). Would pic related be just for the pattern sake?
>>
>>29332208
Gamefreak wants us to forget about Gen 2, you need to accept this.
>>
unless there will be DLC prob not.. they didn't data mine new mega forms or anything
>>
File: ymd23c3u67hx.jpg (244KB, 1134x855px) Image search: [Google]
ymd23c3u67hx.jpg
244KB, 1134x855px
>>29332233
>Gamefreak wants us to forget about Gen 2
how can anyone forget the best MC in the whole franchise
>>
>>29332233
And you say that based on what?
>>
>>29332621
based on you being a lil bitch
>>
>>29332621
How about you tell me what they did for gen II in sun and moon instead of just kanto pandering again?
>>
>>29332208
Maybe we can chose one of them in the post game, like past gens have allowed.
>>
>>29332667
I guess Game Freak hates every single Gen then.
>>
>>29332667
What did they do for any gen besides the first one in Sun and Moon? Exactly, nothing. They're even pandering to the anime. So how this treatment concludes "Gamefreak wants us to forget about Gen 2" and Gen 2 exclusively again?

Meganium appeared on a shirt design and that's a fact. Not saying it objectively results in them adding Gen 2 content, but that would not be crazy to assume in the context.
>>
File: unf.jpg (57KB, 611x611px) Image search: [Google]
unf.jpg
57KB, 611x611px
>>29332263
>that picture of gold
i seriously can't right now
>>
File: 1436758362045.jpg (29KB, 253x243px) Image search: [Google]
1436758362045.jpg
29KB, 253x243px
>>29332753
It just would be nice to see megas of the gen II starters, just like we got gen III starters in ORAS.
With the next remake being DP I don't see them revisiting those anytime soon.
They also could've given alola forms to other gens but gen I, but I guess that would be asking too much from them.
>>
>>29332208
How popular are these guys really in Normieville? I always hear people talking about the starters of gen I, III and IV but never II.
>>
>>29332948
Probably not much now that I think about it...

Game Freak is constantly pandering to Gen I and there's plenty of genwunners, so Gen I starters are the most popular (or at least more globally known).

Then there's hoennbabies that now think they're adults entitled to opinions, plus ORAS being a thing, so Gen III starters are up in popularity.

Gen II kinda sits on a limbo, unfortunately.
>>
>>29332208
Maybe gen 2 starters get alola forms? Out of all the starters they do seem like they're the most likely to adapt. Just a theory. Either way Im sure the dataminers didnt get everything.
>>
>>29332208
I really hope they don't get Alola forms..they are great as they are. A mega-evo would be nice to enhance that tho. But I doubt there'll be new megas =/
>>
File: 1436756146460.jpg (68KB, 662x578px) Image search: [Google]
1436756146460.jpg
68KB, 662x578px
>>29334736
>born too late to get megas
>born too soon to get z-moves
>born just in time to be forgotten
>>
>>29332948
That's because the gen II starters were terrible, Anon.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.