[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you going to buy Sun/Moon? Opinion on Game Freaks' job

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: SM.jpg (120KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
SM.jpg
120KB, 1600x900px
http://www.strawpoll.me/11473868
>>
>>29331357
>9 options
damn I actually have to think about this?
>>
Moonfag here, still buying. Gamefreak is cancer though
>>
>no pirating option
Poll its shit
>>
Of course everyone on this board is buying the game, new games are the only reason we're here

Anyone who says they aren't are just overreacting or casuals from /v/
>>
Getting both.
The pokedex fell below expectations. Not terrible but not wonderful.
Can't judge the games yet though since they arent out. Optimistic about the story and overall experience.
>>
>>29331357
No. I'm not buying the games. They are shit and a bigger disgrace than X and Y.
I'm still here because I like shitposting about the shit HazelDex starters being fake even though they are real.
>>
>>29331357
Getting both, but i'll admit they could've been better. Also I have a feeling this gen is going to be rushed again because of the Switch
>>
>>29331357
Buying. The amount of new Pokémon was a bit bellow my expectations but nothing major. The number of Alola Forms is a lot bellow my expectations.

Disappointed by several little things like Totem Pokémon only summoning ally once, theere being more mons from Kanto than any other regions instead of something more balanced, not being able to sit anymore and other small nitpicks like that.

I'm still optimistic about the game because I like the region itself, I want to try out most of the new pokémon, like what was shown from the characters until now (they look more memorable and distinctive than XY's blandfest), and I am legitimately curious about they attempt at a more story driven game again.
Also the multiplayer with VGC rules and that mode with special, changing rule sets have me interested.

These things outweight the negatives so far, but I still don't trust gamefreak enough to not expect them to fuck up.
>>
Im buying Moon, if the game will be good i might buy Sun aswell

So far it looks cool for the main game but the post game is a mystery and it looks like it'll be as easy as gen 6. Plus the number of new Pokemon is low

Really unsure at the moment.
>>
I voted exceeded expectations but not buying because my mom only let's me buy every second pokemon game and I started in diamond
>>
I'm pirating both :^)
>>
>>29331399
this
>>
Not buying the games. Gonna pirate them both
>>
I'll buy Moon. The number of new pokemon is about what I expected, and I don't think we'll see 100+ new pokemon per generation again. We've nearly got a thousand of the damned things, so I think quality control is more important than adding a ton of shitmons.

My main problem is that GF doesn't seem to be doing any quality control or going back and fixing up too many old shitmons. Alola forms are neat but there's not many of them. I hope they're just dipping their toe in the pool and go nuts with it next game.

I like most of the new dex. Z moves could be interesting, could be dumb, have to see how that plays out. Mostly I'm just looking to kick back, get comfy and have a chill time fighting dudes.
>>
File: pyuku ok.jpg (64KB, 966x827px) Image search: [Google]
pyuku ok.jpg
64KB, 966x827px
Option 2 best option.
>>
Shit another low count game that will have old pokemon everywhere. Another really bad gimmick taking away new pokemon and ruining old ones
>>
>>29331765
Out of curiousness how are people going to pirate? I don't know if the new NASA works on the updated browserhax.

P.S. Sorry if I'm derailing but I haven't seen one of these threads in a while. And I've not up to date with the current exploit.

Also if it can save me some bucks. Because who would rather pay?
>>
>>29331899
Same person. But I think it's going to be another 5th gen. We were able to emulate it as it's released.

Seeing as how fast the demo got datamined.
>>
Buying sun because I like having physical copies and I'm not a poorfag.

Depending on how the version differences turn out I might buy Moon as well, or just pirate it depending on how easy that is with no previous experience.
>>
>>29331386
Don't buy then. Pirate if you must. People bitch and moan and still buy the game godddd
>>
Buying but they really couldve included more Alola forms, from other gens than 1 too.
>>
Itt: fucking cucks who are disapointed but buy anyway.

The only way these fucking japs will learn is if this DOESN'T SELL but nooo people can't fucking resist the cancer that is gamefreak.
>>
>>29331965
Same here, but I'll get Moon first.
>>
>>29332014
You aren't going to convince normies of this ever in a million years so nothing will actually happen.

Personally, I'd rather have a pokemon game that's disappointing in some areas than no pokemon game at all.
>>
>>29332014
If there were more things I dislike than things I like I wouldn't buy it.
A few things disappointing in a still promising looking game aren't enough to not play and go on autistic rants about how the game and everything relating to it is absolute shit, that is just retarded.
>>
File: 1445888557313.png (468KB, 800x722px) Image search: [Google]
1445888557313.png
468KB, 800x722px
>>29331399
OP is a faggot, nothing new here.
>>
>Battle bonds
>Z-Power
>Ultra Beasts
>Alolan forms
>Fucking ash greninja of all things
>Shitty new anime art

What is happening this gen
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.