[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So since Marshadow is after Magearna in both national and regional

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 3

File: iF6J4Zo.png (336KB, 810x400px) Image search: [Google]
iF6J4Zo.png
336KB, 810x400px
So since Marshadow is after Magearna in both national and regional dex that means Marshadow is just another Mythical like Mew, Shaymin etc and not the trio master

So are Lunala and Solgaleo just a duo?
Or maybe Zygarde is actually both their and Xerneas and Yveltal master?
>>
http://pastebin.com/hezpWAJj National dex
http://pastebin.com/2HuqrDgj alola dex
>>
Zygarde is not the trio master of Xerneas and Yveltal.
>>
Wait, UB are in the dex?
>>
>>29329712
Yes, Slowpoke.
>>
>>29329672
Maybe it'll pull a hoopa and have some crazy form or something or maybe it'll evolve but have the same name throughout it's evolutions and be the first if it's kind
>>
>>29329672
The official site states Perfect Zygarde consists of 5 Cores.
Look at Perfect Zygarde. What colours are those Cores?
Red, blue, orange, cyan and white.
Yveltal, Xerneas, Solgaleo, Lunala and Zygarde.
>>
>>29329707
Source: Your ass.
>>
Trios are so fucking forced. As soon as people tried to force Kyogre and Groudon into a two-pokemon trio with Rayquaza counting both as part of the trio, AND as the trio master. Then we started getting legendary quartets, etc. It's a fucking joke.
>>
>>29329752
There is literally nothing in the games, lore, Pokédex, anime or movies relating them.
>>
>>29329672
And who tells you this is marshadow?
>>
>>29329803
Everyone but you and because Riddler leaks said so
>>
>>29329798
>aura break
>>
>>29329672
>Zygarde is actually both their and Xerneas and Yveltal master?
yes
>>
>>29329831
Is still not neraly enough when compared to the clear, undisputed relations trio masters have to their trios.
>>
>>29329798
True, but then again Zygarde only protects Kalos and they live in Alola only, so...
There goes that theory.
>>
>>29329798
Except, you know, Zygarde's fucking ability Aura Break which specifically affects only Fairy Aura and Dark Aura, Xerneas' and Yveltal's abilities.

Not to mention their names starting with XYZ and the norse/hindu mythological relationships they are all clearly inspired from.
>>
>>29329845
Aura Break is a clear, undisputed relation.
>>
>>29329848
>Zygarde only protects Kalos
Only if you believe the retarddex
>>
>>29329990
And the anime.
And the games.
And the manga.
Pretty much anything in cannon at this point.
>>
>>29329672
That thing is not Marshadow, it evolves into Marshadow.
>>
>>29330740
The entire Dex has leaked. Fuck off. >>29329707
Yes it is, retard. Stop being a pathetic zycuck.
>>
I hope that GF doesn't cuck Marshadow the same way they did Zygarde

>Especially with a shitty ability that serves no other purpose than to gain some more stats, gaining an Mecha form, get no additional effects fucking shit and basically be a zen crap mode 1,5 with some health regen.
>>
Are you some of you all just born stupid.

Beginning of Video 2, "these are not all the regular sprites but we have most of them" or basically words of that phrasing are seen on screen and read off. I get people wanna shit on Pokemon for SOMETHING about SM, I get it, but do your own fact checking instead of some bitch ass poketuber that couldn't do his own and had to say "ENTIRE" to get even more people drawn in being your source.

Even then a few leaks from before, which have MOSTLY been right so unless they were red herrings by the leaker, have claimed 85 new pokemon with 6 UBs, there being 10 UBs, at least 20 alolan pokemon (which if there are more is a red herring and hope to god is)

Though it does make sense Zygarde is the Trio Master or Quintet master of Yveltal, Xerneas, Solgaleo and Lunala because of the cores things, because Zygarde is meant to keep peace with the eco-system, and because each on represents a different aspect of existence: Death, Life, Matter and the Soul. While it sucks Lunala and Solgaleo didn't get like Ghost Aura and Steel Aura in order to make more sense to this idea, I get it's because while they do also fall under Zygarde's jurisdiction, TPCi wanted them to stand out a bit more and have a tweaked background, gimmick, etc than their XY equivalents.
>>
>>29329678
No fossil makes me sad. Also what the fuck is with Emolga's placement in the Alola dex?
>>
>>29330914
>Matter and Soul
Nice Asspull there
>He thinks souls actually exist
>>
File: Z WARUDO.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Z WARUDO.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>Zygarde, only Kalos

>Zygarde, whose cores have been discovered natives of Kalos and Alola (at least)
>Zygarde, whose cells are distributed around the globe
>>
>>29331221
Plain and simple, Zygarde is the Earth Pokemon
>>
>>29329882
It also has the Power Construct ability tho
>>
>>29330272
The games would also have you simultaneously believe that Mega Evolution only occurs in Kalos but somehow is also a thing in Hoenn. The anime and manga both take so many liberties compared to the games that using them as "canon" is idiotic.
>>
>>29329707
Wow, my ass.
nice try tho
>>
>>29331317
Well to be frank he kind of isn't, his ties seem to be more connected with solgaleo and Lunala being the Pokémon of sun and moon and him of earth. Remember in this game he looses his ability for core construct. However it's best assume he is a part of all of them which makes sense, he is balance, he is the earth, life, death, sun and moon revolve around him to create a greater balance. Zygarde keeps everything grounded, without him it would be chaos.
>>
>>29330902
Thats the point. It doesnt look like Marshadow will be the Zygarde, Kyurem or Giratina level but rather Victini, Manaphy, Celebi level
>>
>>29329876
>>29329882
If Zygarde's new ability is of any indication, Aura Break has been retconned. If Zygarde had any relations to Xerneas and Yveltal, GF completely retconned that. Now they're unrelated.
>>
>>29329707
You are retarded,
>>
>>29331617
>retconned
No. That isn't how retcons work, retard.
That's like saying Torrent has been retconned to Battle Bond. It's just another ability.
>>
>>29331617
Nope, Zygarde now has two abilities, Aura Break still exists, the main site says as much
>>
>>29331636
He's part of both duos, it's simple to figure that out
>>
>>29329990
Zygarde only protects Kalos
>Only if you believe the retarddex

Yet only moments ago!
>>29329798
>There is literally nothing in the games, lore, Pokédex, anime or movies relating them.

XYZYOUREAFAGGOTEDRETARDXYZ
>>
>>29331727
But he really didn't interact with xnereas or Yveltal in XYZ
>>
>>29331531
It might have another form or something like the "pre evos" of Solgaleo & Lunaala not sure What to refer to them as but would be cool to see if it actually got a scorpion forme or something
>>
>>29331675
Zygarde, the Balance Pokemon, is not related to the Sun and Moon pokemon.
Stop being an autistic denialfagging zycuck.
>>
>>29331788
The Order Pokémon*

Not balance
>>
>>29331788
Source: your ass.

Zygarde is in SM and its part of Alola dex. Its lore in that game is still a mystery
>>
>>29331756
He was meant to. Obviously. Can you not understand the color scheme, the letters, the literal shapes of their bodies being X Y and Z. There was meant to be a third game or sequel which got canned for a rushed Sun and Moon.

How are you so stupid?
>>
>>29331788
How am I being a denial fag, he literally has the color of the game covers on his chest
>>
>>29331032
It doesn't really matter what he thinks exist. What matters is what Gamefreak decides exist in their games.

Not to say that matter and soul aren't asspulls.
>>
>>29331815
>There was meant to be a third game
No.
>>
>>29331815
Obviously you haven't seen the color scheme on his chest, he's of both duos as I said, he's the earth pokémon
>>
>>29331788
Now while I agree that it not being related to/the trio master of Xerneas/Yveltal is a ridiculous thing to believe, I disagree with you here. We don't know a damn thing about the game's lore yet and Zygarde having a relationship with Solgaleo and Lunala seems plausible.
>>
>>29331808
No its not. The site has mentioned that players MAY choose to collect zygarde cores in Alola. S I D E Q U E S T.

>>29331819
>h-he's the trio with sun and moon
its not. youre being a denial fag. colors on chest mean fuck all its a trio with X and Y. not SM. fucking idiot.

>>29331938
wrooooooong.
as stated above the site confirms its nothing more than a shitty shoehorned sidequest.
Zycucks can go tie your nooses. You're all fucking pathetic.
>>
>>29331815
Here's something to consider wise guy, syz·y·gy
ˈsizijē/
nounASTRONOMY
a conjunction or opposition, especially of the moon with the sun.
"the planets were aligned in syzygy"
a pair of connected or corresponding things.
"animus and anima represent a supreme pair of opposites, the syzygy"

His name is based on this
>>
>>29331961
>His name is based on this
source: your ass
>>
>>29331956
The only one pathetic is you IMO
>>
>>29331970
How is it my ass, it's pretty obvious lol
>>
>>29331978
says a zycuck
like your opinion means fuck all.

>>29331997
lol no
provide 1 (one) piece of official evidence that supports your claim.
you cant.

zygarde a shit. just like you cucks.
>>
>>29331831
There's placeholder data in XY's coding for another pair of games in gen 6. More games were obviously on the table at some point.
>>
>>29332016
Why are you here then, you're pretty immature you know, it's kind of sad to be honest, you can't even have a intelligent conversation without cursing someone out or insulting someone, the only cuck here is you
>>
>>29332035
Hurrr when they go low we go high.
Fucking faggot. wyen you fall of your high horse you better pray for death. Even paralysis wouldn't be enough to make you any more pathetic than you are.
>>
>>29331775
>still pushing the muh scorpion shit
It's the Mew-clone Mythical for this gen. End of story.
>>
>>29332236
We don't even know everything about it or whether it is a Mythical Pokémon.

I just hope it ends up as a scorpion or at least something and not just a generic Mew clone

>Assuming shit before anything is confirmed lol

>Not end of story
>>
>>29332282
The entire dex is out, pal. That is Marshadow. It has no other forme.
It is a mythical. That's been confirmed for a while by the reliable leakers.

You can hope all you want, it's not going to change facts.
>>
>>29332179
Heh is that all you got?
>>
File: 2774597.jpg (62KB, 496x501px) Image search: [Google]
2774597.jpg
62KB, 496x501px
>>29332650
>>
>>29331956
>No its not. The site has mentioned that players MAY choose to collect zygarde cores in Alola. S I D E Q U E S T.

On the page its under Alola region where all the story elements and characters are

Its not under cool features where even megas and z-moves are. THESE are side stuff. Zygarde collecting cells is part of the main story
>>
>>29330991
Its speculated sea urchin and water spider are fossilmons.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.