[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/vp/, it's been 3 fucking days since the leak and since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1476640505419.jpg (32KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1476640505419.jpg
32KB, 600x338px
/vp/, it's been 3 fucking days since the leak and since I've been avoiding this board like the plague but it felt like its been 2 weeks. I keep on getting that fucking urge to come back. I miss the comfy threads, the music threads, shitposting about the games mechanics and features and getting stupidly excited over every bit of news. Making the shiny giveaway threads just to share the happiness. God I miss you cancerous fucks.

Of course, I won't be reading shit in this thread, least until I played the full game. Posting this off my phone so I don't see any of the posts on the board.

I miss you faggots.
>>
>>29327484
I don't get how people can miss this bunch of cancerous, racist, homophobic and what-fucking-not underage autists unironically. Sure I get missing the environment and community, but god do I wish I could just straight up murder some of (You).
>>
>>29327511
ow the edge
>>
>>29327511
this. the board is fun but never once would i ever wanna hang out with any of you IRL
>>
File: 1471296237154.jpg (24KB, 482x432px) Image search: [Google]
1471296237154.jpg
24KB, 482x432px
>>29327484
We love you too anon.
I dunno why those anons are freaking out as if this place is like /b/ or something. Its that kind of mentality about 4chan that separates the frequents from the people who are just here because of leak season.

Hope you take it easy, anon.
>>
File: 608.png (10KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
608.png
10KB, 256x256px
>>29327511
owl the edge
>>
>>29327484
If a copy leaks early, I'm taking a vacation.

This is the first time I might care about story in a Pokemon game and I didn't expect this kind of damage from the datamining.
>>
>>29327511
I wish I could murder you too, anon
>>
Miss you too. Come back soon
>>
File: 1476681045915.jpg (25KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1476681045915.jpg
25KB, 250x242px
>>29327623
Your amazing I want you to know that if there where more of you awesome bastards the world would be a better place
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.