[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They're probably Water/Poison but i really wish that they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20161021_082951.png (24KB, 508x150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161021_082951.png
24KB, 508x150px
They're probably Water/Poison but i really wish that they are Poison/Fairy.

Figure them:
>Immunity to dragon
>Resist x4 to bug and Fighting
>Resist x2 to grass, dark and fairy
>weaknesses x2 to ground, steel and psychic
>No x4 weakness
>>
1st stage is Poison/Water
2nd stage is Poison/Steel
>>
>>29327190
why the fuck it should be steel?
>>
>>29327190

I could see this happening.

Something I wonder is whether or not the second stage always has those two plates raised. A lot of the datamined sprites are captured mid-animation, so there's a possibility that it's actually fully enclosed most of the time, and maybe those two pieces have some kind of false face or something on the side we can't see.
>>
>>29327215
Why all pokemon with "close style" should be steel?

It has no-sense, in that case all shell pokemon like shellder and clamperl should be steel
>>
>>29327280

Where did I say that all those Pokemon should be Steel?

I'm saying that this one potentially could be.
>>
There's no way they're not half water type.... I wish it were the case but I don't see it happening.
Water/Poison is most likely.
>>
>>29327179
Hopefully, we get a solid Poison/Fairy mon in the future. This one is obviously Water/Poison.
>>
>>29327314
>There's no way they're not half water type....
I keep seeing this meme regarding this, the anchor, and the water spider. Yet we have Stunfisk, Tynamo, Lugia, Dragalge, Inkay, Anorith, Lileep, and Goodra.
>>
>>29327179
Water/Poison is a good combo too anon
>8 resistence
>3 weaknesses
>>
I was hoping for a poison/fairy or poison/steel this gen. It will probably end up being water/poison but I could also see it not being a water type. Definitely a poison type though.
>>
>>29327349
Ok, I'll give you dragalge.

Poison/Fairy or Poison/Steel then.
>>
Poison/Steel will make him broken as fuck.
>Weak x2 to fire and x4 to ground
>Resist to all other types except dark, psychic, ghost and water.

In total 3 resistences x4 to fairy, bug and grass, one immunity to poison and 8 resistences x2

Too op to be real...
>>
>>29327610
You made an error anon, it wouldn't resist fighting but it should be normal damage.
But yeah, too strong anyway
>>
>>29327179
It will be Poison Grass.
It will be grass because Spiky Shield.
It Will be Poison because it looks sick.
>>
it's not an evolution but a 2nd form like Wishwash, triggered by a certain condition. It raises it's defenses just like Aegislash.
>>
>>29329321
>it's not an evolution but a 2nd form like Wishwash, triggered by a certain condition. It raises it's defenses just like Aegislash.

Would be interesting, but probably pretty shit unless it has good defenses to start with...
>>
>>29329321
It has a different index number, quit being retarded
>>
We know they are atleast Water due to being found together with like 10 other water pokemon in the dex.
>>
>>29327190
>Poison/Steel
So we'd be getting T-spikes Ferrothorn?
I dig it
>>
>>29327610
I mean Ghost/Steel is the type combo with the most ammount of resistances and it's a thing. So I doubt you can say "to OP to be real" anymore. Especially Dragon/Fighting.
>>
>>29327179
They're Poison/Fighting. Screencap this.
>>
>>29327179
>poison
They're pure water types.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.