[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw literally the only thing I want a Switch for is the next

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 342435343.gif (16KB, 353x200px) Image search: [Google]
342435343.gif
16KB, 353x200px
>tfw literally the only thing I want a Switch for is the next main series Pokemon game
Why couldn't they just continue to use the 3DS?
>>
Because its a pixelated mess which can't even handle SM let alone another gen
>>
>>29324064
The 3DS is pretty old.
You have to move onto the next console at some point.
>>
Because they know your dumbass will pay for it.
>>
>>29324140
>Because they know your dumbass will pay for it.
This! Lucky for me, I hate Sinnoh, so I don't give a single fuck about the remakes and will not have to buy anything to play pokemon after SM. Hell, maybe the next gen will be so craptacular that I won't have to ever play pokemon again.

Shiiieeeeet. I'll probably be free soon. Finally.
>>
I like Animal Crossing so I'll be getting it for that too.
>>
3DS has shit hardware. Why do you want ANOTHER generation of 240p resolution and framerate issues?
>>
File: 1476244822895.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1476244822895.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>29324064
>tfw literally the only thing I want a DS for is the next main series Pokemon game
Why couldn't they just continue to use the GBA?
>>
>>29324315
They should've. The PS2 was alive and getting new games last time I checked about two years ago.
>>
>>29324064
We don't want Pokémon stuck in low framerate and 240p
>>
>>29324315
>tfw literally the only thing I want an Advance for is the next main series Pokemon game
Why couldn't they jus continue to use the Game Boy?
>>
>>29324064
>tfw literally the only thing I want a GBA for is the next main series Pokemon game

Why couldn't they just continue to use the GBC?
>>
File: 1407689863778.gif (2MB, 334x365px) Image search: [Google]
1407689863778.gif
2MB, 334x365px
>>29324315
>tfw literally the only thing I want a GBA for is the next main series Pokemon game
Why couldn't they just continue using the Game Boy?
>>
>>29324351
Truer words have never been spoken on this board. Pokemon belongs on the gameboy. they could've released a version of the console with swappable hardware and just kept going.

Would totally have been all for a 50 dollar upgrade parts package to play the latest game as opposed to this shit.
>>
File: 1475369606892.gif (551KB, 400x275px) Image search: [Google]
1475369606892.gif
551KB, 400x275px
>tfw literally the only thing I want an atlatl for is to throw my spears further
Why couldn't they just continue to use rocks and sticks?
>>
>>29324064
because its old as fuck hardware that runs pokemon like a pile of dog crap

i mean the switch is also an underspecced piece of crap but its much better than the 3ds and can actually run games half decent
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.