[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All memes aside, what are the odds the Aether Foundation actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 12

File: lusamine.png (163KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
lusamine.png
163KB, 595x842px
All memes aside, what are the odds the Aether Foundation actually turns into an adversarial force over the course of the game?

Bonus points for Team Skull being the clueless thugs they are getting caught up in their shit and ending up helping the player.
>>
File: UB-02_Beauty.png (95KB, 442x442px) Image search: [Google]
UB-02_Beauty.png
95KB, 442x442px
Guys please this is crucial.
>>
>>29323301
>Half a trailer is spent introducing them
>Has their own team leader, admins, and base
>Artwork for their "employees" for both genders
>Has a logo vaguely similar to Type-Null's helmet
>Team Skull is built up as little more than petty thugs and are too incompetent to pose a real threat.
>Faba's jew grin
Totally not evil,
>>
>>29323301
I want to say it's possible but Gamefreak is just such a terrible company in nearly all aspects that i don't doubt they'll drop the ball here too.
>>
>>29323301
They have grunts. That's pretty damn in evidence
>>
File: 1473451049574.png (971KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1473451049574.png
971KB, 849x1200px
Stop, Lusamine isn't evil. She is a good girl who wants to help all Pokemon.
>>
Would GF really make a cute girl evil?
I can see mad scientist guy be evil but Lusamine seem to be a Cynthia-ish character from trailer, interacting with you and Hua for example. If its other anime/game I could see it coming but for pokemon I had my doubt. At most she was just Colress-type character, not evil but just extremist and end up helping you in the end.
>>
>>29323564
Honestly, Team Aether actually being completely good and not evil at all could be a good twist

...Mind, as you said, it's Gamefreak so...
>>
>>29323703
It wouldn't be a good twist at all.
>>
>>29323301
I don't know how to call it so I'll just call it a "misguided good", they're going to be that, having a seemingly good objective but doing some shady shit to achieve it, we'll probably have them see the wrong in their ways and they'll stop being retards towards the end
The Skull faggots do not really seem like they'll have the power to summon or stand against the Legendaries so they'll probably just be a bunch of annoying fags up until Guzma turns into a UB or whatever
>>
File: 1473469992344.png (299KB, 600x440px) Image search: [Google]
1473469992344.png
299KB, 600x440px
>>29323301
Lusamine's comments make no sense if she's not supposed to be a madwoman with a god complex. Wicke looks like the good side of Aether and might lead the post-reform group, Faba is pretty Nazi-scientist looking but still has a small chance of being good, or maybe being the first to turn good like Magma and Aqua's scientists. But Lusamine? There's really no way for her to not be a villain when she says stuff like this.
>>
>>29323301
I am not sure but I really like the fact that they drew the beginning of toes for her. I try not be a foot fag but damn does that give me a boner.
>>
>>29323847
She just loves everyone that much.
>>
>>29323661
>Would GF really make a cute girl evil?
Colosseum.
>>
>>29324084
console rpgs dont count
they're all in whackoland when it comes to gameplay conventions compared to the main series
>>
>>29323301

100% chance that they are the antagonists. They may not end up being textbook villains, but they are obviously going to be an opposing force to the MC in the story.
>>
>>29323661

Yes, seeing as Lusamine's aesthetics fits and is very similar to all the other Team Leaders. They're always neat and proper, they always talk about philosophical bullshit and theyre always tall.
>>
>>29323301
The bitch is an Ayran except that she has green eyes. Gladion is most likely with Skull because he hates her/is an UB that suffered Nazi-esqe experimentation or some shit. Guzma is gonna be an idiot gangster and most likely is gonna be an UB too that wants to use his "destruction" powers to destroy Aether.
>>
>>29323661
If GF makes Lusamine a "sorry" villain at the end of the story and not completely dead-set in her ways like Lysandre was, I'm gonna be slightly irritated. They weren't really trying to hide the fact that Lysandre was evil because goddamn he even looks like an angry fuck that wants to nuke the world.
>>
File: reee.png (422KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
reee.png
422KB, 665x662px
STOP CALLING MY WAIFU A VILLAIN
>>
>Aether Foundation is evil
>you're given an option to side with them anyways
>game actually goes through with it instead of going but thou must
>Aether Admin fights are replaced with Guzma and your friends
>ending is just Lusamine thanking you before a fade to white
>>
>>29323658
Aether EMPLOYEEs can leave any time
>>
>>29323730
> they wear bright colors and smile so you know they arent bad guys
> aetherfags want this
>>
>>29323301
I definitely want to battle super boss Lusamine in some badass climactic battle near the end.
>>
>>29326303
I would be okay with this. She even look like Louisa Ferre, only law-alignment.
Chaos end is you join mah boi in destroying Aloha.
Neutral/puppy end is Lilie route.
>>
>>29323847
Just look at that face. She looks pretty sinester and emotionless as she says that. She's got to be hiding something.
Oh wait, is just that the faces in that game are shit in general.
>>
>>29326431
>Neutral/puppy end is Lilie route.
Where's my Gladion route?
>>
>>29323847
Dude, that dialogue obviously reads like she's a sadist bitch.

She loves them, sure. But by love she means loves to create eldritch abominations out of all her precious Pokemon.
>>
Considering UB 02 is version exclusive i doubt she's evil

I think this will end up like ORAS in Sootopoplis. Both groups will admitt they fucked up and will lend us their strenght
>>
>>29326981
Maybe Alolan forms are just mad scientist creations of Pokemon from other regions.
>>
File: aniki wink.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
aniki wink.gif
2MB, 480x360px
>>29323301
>yfw you fight the final UB alongside Guzma
>>
File: image.png (78KB, 492x354px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
78KB, 492x354px
>>29327435
>yfw Guzma IS the final UB
>>
>>29326857
> we will never get a Golden Route
it hurts a ton ;_;
>>
>>29327462
> yfw ominous Skull Grunt quasi-latin redub plays
> yfw Guzma begs you to stop his suffering as his hp drops
> yfw Guzma tells you "You were my boy this whole time, weren't you, Player?" as his HP reaches 0
Is pokemon sm the saddest ending?
>>
>>29326857
He is the type that will die in every route.
>>
They and Skull will both be antagonistic at some points, but the true enemy is the UBs
>>
Her final battle team is
Noivern
Virus water spider
Wimpod 2
Salandit 2
Whatever UB-02 you can't catch (Beauty for Sun and Absorption for Moon)
Silvaldi

Gives a speech about how she gave no fucks about hurting Type: Null and calls everyone pathetic and how Null is just a simple tool so no legendary woukd have the balls to interfere with her plans. She self proclaims herself god and then promises to eradicate you.
>>
>>29323301
I personally think Aether will be the main villains, but Lusamine specifically will be more like an N, she'll believe what she is doing is right and realize her mistake a bit too late.
The shady looking scientist motherfucker is probably the villain.
>>
Nope, Aether definitely aren't villains.
>>
>you end up reforming Team Skull and working alongside Guzma to bring down Aether
>Guzma allows you to use him in his UB form
>>
>>29323661
Malva and Zinnia. They were poorly handled side-characters, but the start of something a little bit bigger I feel.

Also, while Emma wasn't evil..Emma did try kicking the shit out of you.
>>
File: 1474243542920.png (916KB, 819x958px) Image search: [Google]
1474243542920.png
916KB, 819x958px
>>29323301
Lusamine is a crazy pokemon lady (Like cat lady, but she is into cute pokemon), she created aether foundation just to give her endless supply of cute pokemon, of course even if organisation overall is not evil but is was created to sate endless lusamine's lust to cute pokemon.
>>
People still thnk Lusamine will be the main evil person even though UB-02 is version exclusive

Its possible we havent even seen the main villain yet. GF never revealed Lysandre before the XY release

Lusamine might just be a puppet in someone else\s place just like N was
>>
>>29328720
> you can gently caress guzma in refresh
G-Gamefreak
>>
>>29328596
???
>>
hi why does lusamine have blue in her hair like colress
>>
>>29323301

Start of the game:
>Team skull is a constant annoyance. They are just too hardcore for you, fuccboi.
>Aether occasionally helps you deal with them.

Middle of the game:
>Guzma has a magic doohicky. Threatens to unleash it's "FRIGGEN AWESOME POWER!"
>H-He...HE MEANS IT.
>HE TOTALLY KNOWS HOW TO LIKE, TURN IT ON.
>DONT MAKE FUN OF OUR BOSS.

>Aether helps stop him by sending in forces to back you up. They confinscate the relic to help guard it.

End:
>Aether learns that the relic is a key to a prison...And that the prison is meant for a Pokemon.
>They pop the lock.
>Catastrophe strikes as a confused and pissed title-mon attacks.
>You try to stop it, only for Aether to slow you down. Insisting the Pokemon is in the right and that they can't allow you to hurt it until they know more.
>YO BOY turns up to back you up. Team Skull helps fight off Aether and you fight Titlemon.

>You calm and catch the mighty motherfucker. Guzma gives you a tackle hug and spits outsomething like "I KNEW IT KID! I KNEW ONE OF MY CREW COULD STOP IT!"
>Lusamine's godcomplex moves from 11 to roughly 7 again on the Danger scale. She and Aether all apologize and thanks Skull for helping out when the islands were in need.

This is what I wish. Sounds fun. I'll never get it.
>>
>>29324084
>>29324195
Not to mention GF had nothing to do with it
>>
File: 1473208640733.png (2MB, 1856x3288px) Image search: [Google]
1473208640733.png
2MB, 1856x3288px
As long as I can fuck her it's fine.
>>
>>29332467
>I respect you as a friend
>>
Honestly, I'd be pissed if they do. It's so fucking obvious and I don't want them to take the easy way out.
>>
>>29323847
Lusamine's not bad, she's just a Karenfag. She thinks every pokemon deserves love, even the weak and the ones who come from shitty regions.

When they found out about UBs coming into their dimension, Lusamine wanted to befriend them but UBs were just too violent, so they figured out only Arceus could stop them but since they couldn't find one (there was no Arceus event) they created their own.

However, Gladion was being an edgekid and, probably because he has an inferiority complex because everyone loves Lillie more (like how Guzma is butthurt about not being chosen as a captain), he stole Type: Null so the UBs can destroy the world.

Nevertheless, he didn't expect the new kid from Kanto to become such a good trainer!

screencap this
>>
File: null.jpg (56KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
null.jpg
56KB, 894x894px
>>29331105
>>
File: 1473849698230.gif (2MB, 400x238px) Image search: [Google]
1473849698230.gif
2MB, 400x238px
>>29331205
What about Edgelord McJoJoface?
>>
>>29332720
Ætherfags can leave any their retardation behind anytime anon
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.