[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOD DAMN IT. Just got a copy of Gold for $20, and it doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: gold.jpg (48KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
gold.jpg
48KB, 480x480px
GOD
DAMN
IT. Just got a copy of Gold for $20, and it doesn't fucking save.
Are batteries easy to replace or will I fuck it up?
>>
Why didn't you know that beforehand? Are you 12?
>>
>>29322157
I didn't have my gameboy with me to test, and I'd bought red from the same store before with no issue so I assumed this would work fine as well.
>>
>>29322183
You don't deserve to play GSC.
>>
You should kind of expect that vanilla GSC games don't save anymore.
>>
>>29322109
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amFyuGyFOrA
>>
This should help:

http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-replace-the-battery-in-a-pokemon-goldsilve/
>>
>>29322302
As someone who's done it
Make sure you've gotten the right kind of screwdriver
Mine still works after I busted it and fixed it but it's like taped together
I'll post later if I can find it
>>
>>29322282
>>29322302
>>29322350

Thanks for the replies.

Also, there's a copy of Silver at the same store for $24, should I pick it up?
>>
>>29322350
And I can't find it
But yeah
Just make sure you have the actual screwdriver and don't try to improvise or force it too much.
>>
>>29322405
If the sticker on it is in decent shape, yea.
>>
>>29322109
>Are batteries easy to replace or will I fuck it up?
Kinda, I've done on my old blue version. I cut the little bolt in the back with a dremel so I could unscrew it with a tiny flat head screwdriver. I took the battery out carefully and I put in a new one. I wrapped the new battery with electrical tape so it'd stay in place. It still works.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.