[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/threa d/28553772/#28554141 Wh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: gunch.png (96KB, 2650x570px) Image search: [Google]
gunch.png
96KB, 2650x570px
https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/28553772/#28554141

What happened to the supposed Ekans and Dodrio lines? Can we assume they were scrapped or will they emerge later?
>>
>caring about ekans and dodrio
>>
>>29318931
Fuck you dude Arbok and Dodrio are cool as fuck.
>>
>>29318856
This is wishful thinking but maybe the dataminers didn't get EVERYTHING. I mean there were no signs of anything resembling a Z-Form in the models and certainly not an Alolan Ekans/Doduo line. He definitely didn't just have a couple lucky guesses. I will actually cum my pants if the trailer shows us a Pokemon we haven't seen yet.
>>
>>29318856
They´re not in alola dex, so the data mining havent found them...
>>
>>29319082
Z-Form could've been them just seeing AshGreninja and assuming that was going to be a Z-Form and that other starters would get them or something. A few "correct" leaks also said that there would be some things that haven't shown up like Z-forms.
>>
>>29318856
The only possibility, if this was real, is that they aren't in the Alola Dex and you can only catch them postgame.

But really, while there are a number of things that were fairly accurate, there's too much left unconfirmed to really trust it.

>starter typings still unknown
>Marshadow typing unknown
>don't know when UBs become catchable, if you enter wormholes, etc
>don't know about number of cameos

So with that, what they really got so far is Greninja from the demo, Diglett/Geodude, no split forms, no Z-forms, and a close estimate of the numbers in the dex. It's pretty good, but some of that is easy to guess. I think the Greninja thing was known for a long time, too. The ones that make it seem possibly legit are the dex estimate and Diglett/Geodude, but the mention of Ekans and Dodrio alone make it suspect solely because they didn't show up.
>>
>>29319138
We also know they have special balls for the UBs.
>>
>>29319114
>>29319138
Why in the world would two ALOLAN forms not be in the Alolan dex?
>>
>>29318856
>types are not as expected

Grass/Dark
Fire/____
Water/Ice
>>
>>29319082
The sprites that leaked were only from the regional Pokedex, which is why we don't have Pokemon like Weedle and the other gen starters. It's possible for there to be more Pokemon in the postgame... though I expect all Alola forms to be part of the main game, so the chance is low.
>>
>>29318856
He might have played a early build with other mons and things that did not make the game
>>
>>29319704
>Water/Ice
Ew
>>
>>29319169
Because they are in a route you can only access after the elite 4. They would still be in alola
>>
All the rest on Switch. Remember old leak about Australia Dreamland??
>>
>>29319764
I highly doubt they would remove alolan forms after putting them into an earlier game build. They would have never got in the game in the first place then
>>
>>29319704
Grass/Ground
Fire/Ghost
Water/Flying

QUOTE ME, I work for Sega
>>
>>29318856
Probably red herrings
>>
>>29319764
What if Alolan Ekans and Doduo were designs only shown to him and now he's in deep shit for having leaked information?
>>
>>29319169
The same reason they had postgame megas
>>
Actually this could be very true. There were atleast 20 alolan forms, probably three or four more lines, and definetly were more than at least 6 UBs.

The leaked final starter evo sprites and not having the others of them confims second point.

Calling it now, Marshadow is probably Poison/Psychic, 1 to fit the pseudo-DP theme of legendaries they might be going for, and 2 because he's probably a pokemon able to corrupt nature and others minds.

Fourth point does make sound like certain mons will get Z-Forms, probably like Lunala and Solgaleo and be just gimmicky more than anything.

He was for sure right on UBs and the special balls: calling them Rift Balls for now.

St. Anne would make the most sense for the over 25 cameos point, and makes me think earlier champions, gym leaders maybe side characters and proffesors.

For sure called the demo which everyone was shocked to see Ash Greninja in kinda cause a lot of us thought the final evos would be finally revealed.

Biggest point of it all, there's gotta be Alolan Mankey, Alolan Ekans, Alolan Doduo and Alolan Growlithe lines as the ones they have not revealed. They may have Alolan Victrebel but by not even having Oddish doubt it.

It makes a lot of sense, and while I WANT Machamp to get an Alolan Form/Mega or just something after Gengar, Alakazam and freaking Golem got special treatment, if we say at most there's 30, and that the rest I named off are version exclusives, like Alolan Ekans, Doduo, Growlithe and Mankey in Sun while Alolan Sandshrew, Diglett, Vulpix and Meowth are in Moon. This would be why there is only about 20, there's only about 20 in each version of the game.

Think about, unless I missed someone coming out saying it a lot of news outlet mentioned an unseen alolan form/mon in their run of the game. Maybe they found out about the version exclusives and could not mention it cause they get sued, fined, never asked back so on.
>>
>>29319867
>Fire/Ghost

Gonna name mine Benoit.
>>
>>29319741
A lot of new evos and prevos in Gen 4 weren't really available till the postgame, so there's hope.
>>
>>29320301
Yeah, and since they are so focused on Kanto, maybe postgame will have Alola forms from other gens (likely mostly Kanto mons with cross-gen evos like Magmar)
>>
>>29320418
Its possible.

It's honestly possible Gamefreak chose to scrub only the Pokemon they weren't going to announce before release too really. Not likely but possible.
>>
>>29318856
Psst, there's an easier answer you fucking muppet

es fake
>>
>>29319169
The same reason some Sinnoh pokemon weren't in the Sinnoh Dex in DP.
>>
File: 1389844664948.png (51KB, 176x278px) Image search: [Google]
1389844664948.png
51KB, 176x278px
Leaks mix true and false info. We know this.

He knew some things, probably didn't want to get caught, mixed in some false shit to throw suspicion off.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.