[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In the scenario that you got cancer or something and had a chance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0847.jpg (133KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0847.jpg
133KB, 600x450px
In the scenario that you got cancer or something and had a chance to use the Make-A-Wish foundation to make Game Freak do something to a Pokemon in the series or add a new one, what would you do?

poorly thought-out rules:

things you can do
>make a new pokemon
>give it a mega, or something like a permanent alternate form i.e. midday/midnight, you can change its typing in either scenario, and give it a different statspread in the case of an alternate form while doing the usual 100 bst boost and slight stat reductions to a mega
>give a group of related pokemon (ie starters or version exclusive counterparts) a new form
>give it a slight bst boost
>add a secondary typing or if it's already a dual-type then change one of its types
>rearrange up to 25 points in its statspread
>add moves to its movepools, five at most
>give it a hidden ability or replace one of its normal ones

things you CAN'T do
>erase it
>alter both types
>completely fucking change its statspread
>replace all of its abilities
>minmax the fuck out of its mega
>>
let me start i guess

>midday/midnight forms for the alola starters
dunno which category the actual ones would fall under though
>give litten a quadrupedal evolution to appease people who don't like luchalitten, make it fire/ground or something and focus on speed and special attack
>give popplio a less feminine evolution to appease people who don't like the line's feminimity, make it water/fighting and physically bulky to appeal to people who liked pinnister
>do something owl related for the alternate rowlet final evo form
>>
Give my bro an amazing mega make it so fucking great that it's in OU from day one and gets used in Ubers once in awhile.
>>
>>29316055
Feraligatr becomes the bestest Pokemon ever
>>
>>29316055
pls gaem freek, no *cough* luchalitten *ded*
>>
pokemon amie fused with the breeding center so you can watch your pokemon fug
>>
>>29319378
oh sorry
>to a pokemon
give em all dicks and vags so you can look at the m fug in the pokemon amie breeding center
>>
>>29316433
Would it gain more defence and special defence?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.