[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, at least the goodra is still technically his. BUT WHY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Are you fucking with me.png (22KB, 599x124px) Image search: [Google]
Are you fucking with me.png
22KB, 599x124px
Well, at least the goodra is still technically his.

BUT WHY THE HELL DON'T THE WRITERS WANT HIM TO LEAVE GRENINJA AT OAKS? WHY WHY WHY.

STOP HAVING ASH RELEASE HIS STRONG POKEMON
>>
>>29314650

>Ash releases his Greninja in the anime
>Give it to us in the games
>>
>>29314650
He released the meme frog?
>>
>>29314677

Yes, so it can be Zygarde's "guardian" and prevent bad guys from ever getting their hands on it again.
>>
well, you know what they say about ninjas.
now you see 'em, now you don't.
>>
>>29314650
The ashnime is shit, what else does it need to happen so people realize this and stop watching it?
>>
>>29314704
MAXIMUM KEK
>>
>>29314650
HE sent it to you in the demo remember?
>>
>>29314702
Greninja better hope they don't have Blast Burn then.
>>
>>29314704
Dammit anon I'm trying to be angry here.
>>
>>29314871
DORAGON KUROU
>>
>>29314871
DELET
>>
File: 1475469184937.png (121KB, 509x442px) Image search: [Google]
1475469184937.png
121KB, 509x442px
>Ash is bringing 3 Pokemon home from Kalos
>>
>>29314650
He got rid of his Greninja so the rest of us could get it in the demo.

But who actually wants Ash's sloppy seconds? He can keep his weird dimension-hopping frog!
>>
>>29314871
kek
>>
>>29314650
>Greninja's whole backstory is getting abandoned/released by its previous trainers
>Ash releases it in the end
It comes full circle
>>
>>29314702

>Zygarde's "guardian"
>Already lost to a Team Flare helper

Nah, they just want to permanently kill it. Oak'd mons still at least have some potential to come back.
>>
>>29315407
That's kind if miserable but at least I guess Ash helped it reach its potential, no other Trainer would have been capable of that. They both helped one another reach new heights and now its time to move on to the next stage of their lives separately.
>>
So who's Goodra with? I don't follow the anime.
>>
>>29315605
It stays with the owner of the wetlands to protect it.
>>
>>29315407
Isn't that the case for like half of his pokemon?
>>
>>29315188
>they are all Flying
>>
>>29315605
Does it really matter? Whoever it is, they're never going to show up or even be mentioned again.
>>
>>29315648
>one of them is his Noivern, who has had less wins than any other of Ash's Pokemon.
>>
>>29314871
Every time.
>>
>>29315693
Hey, Lisa had a surprising amount of cameos.

Come to think of it, Charizard being at Oak's now means we probably won't see her again, right? And weren't Charizard and her Charizard a couple?
>>
>>29315693

Ash's old Pokemon do come back every now and then.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.