[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my knockoff pokemon toys came a while ago and there were 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 14

So my knockoff pokemon toys came a while ago and there were 3 that i cant identify. i knew immediately they werent pokemon but still dont know what they are. Does anybody know? They may be the wrong color, some of my regular ones were mispainted.
>>
>>29311953
>>
>>29311958
>>
>>29311978
>>
File: asgawegwaggwag.png (17KB, 322x331px) Image search: [Google]
asgawegwaggwag.png
17KB, 322x331px
>that fucking Exploud
>>
>>29311998
>>
>>29312005
>>
>>29312005
that's a Loudred
>>
ill just bump with the rest of the pictures until somebody figures out what those things are
>>
>>29312266
Holy shit, that Grimer, that poor poor Grimer
>>
>>29312266
that breloom...
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
costed about $6 altogether, and they took too long to get here so i complained and got a refund
>>
>>29312481
>that Giratina
Why do half of them have black blobs for eyes?
>>
>>29312530
They were super cheap. I knew a lot of them would have deformities before buying them, i figured that would be part of the fun. And it was pretty interesting.
>>
Do yours smell like they're probably highly toxic too, OP? I was considering photographing mine, hardly touched them, and I've got that chemical smell sticking to my hands now.

Half tempted to repaint some of these, honestly.
>>
>>29312614
not at all, you should be concerned. I got mine from Wish
>>
>>29312634
I'm positive mine came from the same sketchy Chinese factory. Pulled them out of a big box of these bootlegs at a convention the other week, maybe it's how they were stored, plastics can be weird. I'll, uh, wear gloves next time I move these things. I've got a Talonflame one though, so it could just be that mine are too new to have aired out.
>>
>>29312362
u-until next time, s-see ya...
>>
>>29312362
Is that a pink mightyena?
>>
I work at an Amazon warehouse and I handled a few bags of these. There were a lot of really interesting deformities in them.

Most of the Mew/Mewtwos were green, oddly enough. There was also a purple Articuno.
>>
My gf got her niece a big bag of these for her birthday. Most of them are horribly crippled but I managed to save a pretty well done Croagunk from the masses. I'll try and find him to post in here.
>>
>>29311958
I think these are skylander designs.
>>
>>29312481
is that, Alolan Giratina?
>>
>>29313424
i looked and couldn't find anything similar in skylanders. I really think they look like Digimon. Last time i asked on here someone said one of them looked like Weregarurumon but i dont think thats it.
>>
Zapdos and Mewtwo look pretty solid.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.